Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 733 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 233 633 683 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 783 833 1233 1733 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 31139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20159

    Any reports?

    New here and new to this. Just have to start somewhere.

    Any reports on this beauty? https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...Y/858423796981.

  2. #20158

    Denyce Lawton

    The pictures of her are Denyce Lawton. She looks nothing like her. She was nice to talk to, and is a smart lady, but looks left a lot to be desired. Belly looked like cottage cheese and it was a bit expensive.

    Quote Originally Posted by AinAustin  [View Original Post]
    Sad to report I just confirmed with Kiki that she is closing down the body rub part of her business. She was hard to schedule but the best value for the money. Been chatting with Willow. She is back and living in Charlotte. https://rubmd.com/charlotte-nc/f239d...5-be26f3e7053c.

    Planning to try a visit next week. Reviews on here from the past are poor to mixed but her ad shows a review that looks good. Any recent experiences would be welcome. Stay safe.

  3. #20157
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccharliefigeri  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hazel twice. The one only doing car dates. No issues with communication. She set a time and I picked her up. The first time she had a spot picked out and it worked out but the second we had to search a little bit. She has a great pair of tits and moaned when I squeezed while she sucked my dick. She was very laid back and was very eager when she was giving head. The first one was with condom and was ok, but the second was without and she went to town on it! Very good at what she does. Yes I am new to this but for my first experience, it's been great! https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/Come-See-Me-For-My-BirthdayYou/583125141713
    You Should post this in the SW thread.

  4. #20156

  5. #20155
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccharliefigeri  [View Original Post]
    LOL, true I am a noobie at this. Hazel was my first ever pickup. I didn't even know this site existed until she told me. She asked if I could help with a review so I'm being honest when I said I had a good experience. That's my dick in the video and pic. For a first timer, I couldn't have asked for an easier setup.
    Just own the self post. No one cares about this or believes this. But this is what happens when you let providers be on here.

  6. #20154
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazel2319  [View Original Post]
    Thanks,

    I'll see you tomorrow!
    This is so stupid.

  7. #20153
    Quote Originally Posted by LostCauses138  [View Original Post]
    Saw Izzie who post to the Gastonia forum. Really enthusiastic BBBJ and eager to please. Some baby damage but over all fun time for a qv.
    Hey can you post the ad, I'm been trying to look into some incall for that city's.

  8. #20152
    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    You thought it, I said it. All suspicions point to self review possibilities. Man I'm over these disgusting girls.
    Nope it's not self review, it's real men.

    I've been escorting in Charlotte since November so I've had men that have seen me.

    If you don't like me there are other girls in the city of Charlotte you can go and see.

  9. #20151

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    Perfect timing. This review from a first time poster just minutes from a post by same provider Hazel. What a coincidence! What are they odds of that happening?!
    You thought it, I said it. All suspicions point to self review possibilities. Man I'm over these disgusting girls.

  10. #20150

    Izzy

    Saw Izzie who post to the Gastonia forum. Really enthusiastic BBBJ and eager to please. Some baby damage but over all fun time for a qv.

  11. #20149

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccharliefigeri  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hazel twice. The one only doing car dates. No issues with communication. She set a time and I picked her up. The first time she had a spot picked out and it worked out but the second we had to search a little bit. She has a great pair of tits and moaned when I squeezed while she sucked my dick. She was very laid back and was very eager when she was giving head. The first one was with condom and was ok, but the second was without and she went to town on it! Very good at what she does. Yes I am new to this but for my first experience, it's been great! [https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/Come-See-Me-For-My-BirthdayYou/583125141713
    Thanks,

    I'll see you tomorrow!

  12. #20148
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    Perfect timing. This review from a first time poster just minutes from a post by same provider Hazel. What a coincidence! What are they odds of that happening?!
    LOL, true I am a noobie at this. Hazel was my first ever pickup. I didn't even know this site existed until she told me. She asked if I could help with a review so I'm being honest when I said I had a good experience. That's my dick in the video and pic. For a first timer, I couldn't have asked for an easier setup.

  13. #20147
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccharliefigeri  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hazel twice. The one only doing car dates. No issues with communication. She set a time and I picked her up. The first time she had a spot picked out and it worked out but the second we had to search a little bit. She has a great pair of tits and moaned when I squeezed while she sucked my dick. She was very laid back and was very eager when she was giving head. The first one was with condom and was ok, but the second was without and she went to town on it! Very good at what she does. Yes I am new to this but for my first experience, it's been great!
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/Come-See-Me-For-My-BirthdayYou/583125141713
    Perfect timing. This review from a first time poster just minutes from a post by same provider Hazel. What a coincidence! What are they odds of that happening?!

  14. #20146

    Hazel experience

    Saw Hazel twice. The one only doing car dates. No issues with communication. She set a time and I picked her up. The first time she had a spot picked out and it worked out but the second we had to search a little bit. She has a great pair of tits and moaned when I squeezed while she sucked my dick. She was very laid back and was very eager when she was giving head. The first one was with condom and was ok, but the second was without and she went to town on it! Very good at what she does. Yes I am new to this but for my first experience, it's been great!
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/Come-See-Me-For-My-BirthdayYou/583125141713
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9CB86741-2B32-4878-A2EA-279D778460B4.jpeg‎   804ACE8E-3895-4E2D-897E-B8919A4D55DE.jpeg‎  

  15. #20145

    Crystal Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalDawn1  [View Original Post]
    So me being a provider and in the game for a while even if someone is late it's called life there is traffic and just who knows we as providers are not always on time but being in this game is a risk by its self rather or not it was just speaking or actually done just mentioning the law or FBI is so over the top if a client would say that threat to a provider sure she freak out just as this guy kind of did sorry I just had to speak on this getting mad and cussing or maybe blocking but to be in this game and use those threats just over the top it would make one question what would you really do if you get extremely pissed with a provider or client.
    Yes, after thinking on it for awhile I have let my Anger get the best of me instead of finding ways to control it.

    Sorry guys.

    I will no longer be so extreme in my Anger when a client f—— me over.

    Thanks,

    Hazel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape