Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 19309
-
08-04-22 08:16 #13699Senior Member

Posts: 346Lacey
The $ isn't the problem for me. It's the demand to see my face. Even when I was paying Scarlet Rose her high rates she never asked for a photo. With so few senior members that I know posting positive reviews about her I just feel uncomfortable with the whole process. Maybe she's looking for blackmail $.
Originally Posted by QuietlyLooking
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 07:50 #13698Senior Member

Posts: 82SMDH. Sharing pics and RWI with pimps and garden tools, what could possibly go wrong?
-
08-04-22 06:54 #13697Senior Member

Posts: 129Ember
Has anyone seen Ember lately in Titusville, how's the location / service, looking for headache relief, who would you prefer for that her or Jewels in Melbourne.
Thanks.
-
08-03-22 23:58 #13696Senior Member

Posts: 40I was looking at her and she had reviews back in 2018 on the board as kylie. There wasn't anything that seemed out of place until I checked the phone number she's using and its some guys phone number that has an extensive criminal record. So most likely her handler so I didn't go through with it.
Originally Posted by Bd1900
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 23:05 #13695Banned Member

Posts: 1739Lazy Lacey
So with all the ghosting and games my UTR Serena has been playing and Harley being off from Mm this week I decided to see lazy Lacey took a few hours for reply but once she did it was all good from there. We arrange to meet 30 min later and I arrive in that time meets me at door looking good as always. We get undressed I sit on the couch and she goes to work on BBBJ, I swear if I hadn't stopped her jr was going to explode so then I have her lay down I work her up a little with deep daty, Start out in mish followed by few others then back to mish we dfk and it pretty much sent me over the edge I fill her up and keep pumping away as she's wanting more kissing! Damn I need to visit her more often. Over all great time! Now I'm like Serena who? LOL.
Bs happy camper now!
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...d/495318713267
Yes make sure the mouth goes and tell Serena yes I enjoyed my self! LOL 🖕.
Hell if Aubrey was closer I’d see her way more then anyone else . No drama from her at all no calling or texting asking for money etc ! Way less of a headache and aims to please ..
-
08-03-22 22:35 #13694Regular Member

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-03-22 20:26 #13693Senior Member

Posts: 30She never finished the verification with me. Comms were all over the place. I had even made my way to her side of town and got ghosted once the Snapchat exchange happened. Said she had added me but it was crickets after that. Oh well. Looked like a good time, I don't usually go for it again if the communication has been great, then falls off and ghosts me.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 19:27 #13692Banned Member

Posts: 1739Snapchat
She wants it to prove your not LEO etc! I did it but never went through to meet her donations were crazy for the aggravation.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
08-03-22 17:34 #13691Senior Member

Posts: 825She had asked me for my Snapchat. I gave it to her. She added me. And that was it nothing has happened since. Not even sure why she wanted it. Plus I don't ever use Snapchat. I just have one to keep up with family. But I never post anything myself. Haven't asked her what that was all about yet. I don't have all the money to see her yet. So I will come back to this road when I do.
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 16:49 #13690Senior Member

Posts: 92Gia the great
Had another great visit with Gia. Her BBB jays are the best. If you come easy don't start with the blow jobs LOL look her up she could you some help. More I have another review that explains more.
-
08-03-22 14:25 #13689Senior Member

Posts: 346Lacey
Actually she wanted to snapchat with me. Has anyone done this with her on snapchat? I have had interaction with M1 L through Snap but not until after we first met. Since you can screenshot snapshot as easily as a text I am concerned that such can be used against me in some way. I believe that this chicken is legit but man this almost feels like asking for a deposit or a copy of your driver's license.
-
08-03-22 09:26 #13688Banned Member

Posts: 551Safety
Well said. I'd add the following for anyone starting out: Create a brand new email with gmail that you use for absolutely nothing but this. Then, if you can't use a burner phone, create a Google Voice account to get a new number (this is the best as it has no ads, and lets you create contacts that you can name). Whichever phone system you use for a second line, absolutely never give it access to your contacts, and give it a fake name when it asks. If you send emails, be aware that the recipient can look at your message header to get your IP address, which will give them a very close proximity of your location. For this reason, never send an email without connecting to a VPN first, which will hide your IP address and give them the one of the fake server somewhere else. For sending emails, I would never use an American company as they log and give everything away when asked. I use companies in Switzerland, where they have very strict privacy laws that we can only weep at. If you are super paranoid, and don't use it much, a different phone service can be used that isn't tied to your real phone number (as Voice is), and you acquire a new number frequently. Oh, and be aware of notifications and calls back. Voice has a great Do Not Disturb feature (they don't all have this), which will not ring on your phone (I never want an unexpected call).
Originally Posted by Stealth17
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 08:27 #13687Senior Member

Posts: 62[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-03-22 06:56 #13686Senior Member

Posts: 109Pictures
NEVER NEVER NEVER send a face picture to a provider or anyone associated with this hobby. Once your picture is on line and associated with this hobby, you are a target for extortion and harassment. You should also never use your personal phone or email. Just MHO.
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 05:49 #13685Senior Member

Posts: 1946Julia
So, she may have walked out of MM, but I believe she is far too independent for this type of work. But, she's told me that she will have an in call beachside for the next couple of days. If you are a regular and have her new number, give her a call. If not, send me a PMs.










Reply With Quote





