Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 763 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 263 663 713 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 813 863 1263 1763 ... LastLast
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19380

    Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeFaller26  [View Original Post]
    She commutes between Charlotte and Raleigh so she's only here half the week.

    Longtime regular of hers, really cares and puts a ton of effort into her work.
    You can definitely tell she enjoys her work. No complaints from me on the service, just that it's a bit of a drive for me. If I was closer, I'd probably be a regular as well.

  2. #19379

    Staci is great

    Quote Originally Posted by James808  [View Original Post]
    I will say that when I saw her a few months back, her schedule was very limited. Sometimes makes the planning difficult.

    My visit was very nice, but the drive and cost just isn't worth it right now for me. Can't speak for the OP.
    She commutes between Charlotte and Raleigh so she's only here half the week.

    Longtime regular of hers, really cares and puts a ton of effort into her work.

  3. #19378
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    WPdude, your mailbox is full.
    I would also like to know if she offers CIMbOr COF.

  4. #19377

  5. #19376

    Asian place

    Has anyone been to this one? Need reassurance.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...7/500691568564

  6. #19375
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberton564  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/87515050

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/87442101

    Good night fellas.

    Was hoping letting of some steam with a Latina tonight but this lady caught my eye. And I found another post with the same pictures but different phone numbers and different posted age. Has anyone met her before or is it a scam?

    Thank you in advance.
    I met her last week using the 786 number. I can't speak to the performance but can verify that she is real. Was at a cheap econo lodge in Durham. I should have left immediately but was curious. When I pulled in a dude was parking that ended up going up before me and she texted to wait a minute. She finally told me to come up. When she let me in it was awkward as he opened the door and walked out. When I walk in she asked about 3 times if I was the police. Asked me to touch her tits and she grabbed my dick. I was somewhat hyped as she did have a phatty but there was a second chick in the room that looked fat and sloppy. I asked if she was leaving. She said no and I just walked out. Via text she could barely communicate in English. Kept texting me in Spanish. I used the translator app but when she called she was speaking English so its likely the other girl was talking on the phone.

  7. #19374
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapk9394  [View Original Post]
    No report so far but decided to take a chance and she turns out to be real.

    Very skinny, almost flat chested, and a little bit zoned out but the dream was decent overall. Warm mouth for BBBJ and covered for the deed. 70 for qv which is a rare find these days.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/789124585371
    Don't waste your time. She can't take the D. I went earlier and the date was cut short because she said I went too deep. She jumped back in pain and said it really hurt. Also a very bad smell. Just avoid all together.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/87622635

  8. #19373

    Abby review

    Don't see her. She complains the whole time rushes and doesn't even give you what you paid for. I paid for a half hour $150 she only gave me 10 minutes.

  9. #19372

    Cleared my mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    WPdude, your mailbox is full.
    Sorry about that.

  10. #19371

    Staci

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottSean624  [View Original Post]
    Tight body, great head, good looking women but not likely to repeat? Why not?
    I will say that when I saw her a few months back, her schedule was very limited. Sometimes makes the planning difficult.

    My visit was very nice, but the drive and cost just isn't worth it right now for me. Can't speak for the OP.

  11. #19370
    Quote Originally Posted by wpbdude  [View Original Post]
    Was cim an option?
    WPdude, your mailbox is full.

  12. #19369
    Quote Originally Posted by RatDog8020  [View Original Post]
    I met Staci this week and had a.

    An ok time. Stacey is in her mid 50's and has a really tight body for her age. She gives an amazing BBBJ and then I covered up for the main event. All in all it was a decent time but will not likely repeat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexi-stacy
    Tight body, great head, good looking women but not likely to repeat? Why not?

  13. #19368

    Reference

    Quote Originally Posted by Roberton564  [View Original Post]
    I was about to ask the same, since everyone is talking about her. Any reliable reference that can sponsor this young buck.

    Thanks in advance.

    (I'm new to the game, don't bully me).
    Pretty sure they mean another provider as a reference, not another monger. Meaning you could go one of two routes. Either see some Eros / Tryst providers to use as references. Or just rack up more reviews on here from some EB / STG providers.

  14. #19367

    What a bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch  [View Original Post]
    She won't see you if you are not active in this site. She won't see you if you post on the BB boards, Street walker or book store boards or post anything that seems "off" Do you have reliable references from other providers she can confirm with?
    I was about to ask the same, since everyone is talking about her. Any reliable reference that can sponsor this young buck.

    Thanks in advance.

    (I'm new to the game, don't bully me).

  15. #19366

    Sexy Staci

    I met Staci this week and had a.

    An ok time. Stacey is in her mid 50's and has a really tight body for her age. She gives an amazing BBBJ and then I covered up for the main event. All in all it was a decent time but will not likely repeat.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexi-stacy

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape