Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls
+
Add Report
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 11563
-
08-02-22 22:36 #2998Regular Member

Posts: 11LOL I've been in similar situations. Sharing location w the gf can get tricky forsure.
Yea I've always hobbied solo before but I'm single now and easing on some hang ups now I guess. The girls often ask if I'm coming in solo or if this is part of a friends' group outing so I gather group hobbying is common enough. Not sure I necessarily care for IRL group hobbying esp in the US but intel sharing is useful, and a friends trip to conquest abroad has a certain appeal.
I don't share this hobby with anyone in my real life tho, too depraved LOL. But yea telegram or discord would be good.
Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 21:28 #2997Banned Member

Posts: 621A lot of people hobby together and have private telegram chat rooms and discord. Some people meet up together and go hobby together. Me personally I run solo. I have way too much too lose if I get caught up lmao! I'm surprised my girlfriend never caught me or questioned me. One time a Kgirl rubbed oil all over me and it smelled like flowers. After I fucked her we showered I went home. My gf and I were eating dinner and my arm was resting on the table. When I left the table there was oil stain left on the table where my arm was resting and she smelled it. She asked me why I looked sweaty and I told her I was sweating outside because it was really hot but really it was the oil Lmao!! Make sure you guys shower and scrub well so that smell and oil gets off your skin. That was the only time I almost got caught lmao!
Originally Posted by Kmaxxx
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 20:34 #2996Regular Member

Posts: 11Discord / hobbying solo?
A little off topic but this is the best forum so posting here:
Do folks mostly hobby alone? Or do ya'll have hobby friends? Which do you prefer and why?
Any discords people know of to discuss? If so would appreciate the invite link.
-
08-02-22 19:17 #2995Senior Member

Posts: 200Suji was Yuju on her last LA visit.
Originally Posted by GregAllenFilms
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 18:36 #2994Banned Member

Posts: 1258LOL. If that is the case then it is a hit job. No doubt.
Originally Posted by UnassumingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 18:00 #2993Senior Member

Posts: 90Saw subin. Had a good time. I'm definitely magnum and she definitely had a hard time with it. But was super eager to please and never asked me to stop or slow down. Also didn't try to stop me from thrusting deep. I kept checking in and just didn't go too hard. By the end, as she was fading, I told her we could break and ultimately settled for a handjob / blowjob. She's so pretty and so sweet. I might repeat based on looks and Demeanor alone. I think If you just go slow and are conscious about what you're doing she'll be ok.
-
08-02-22 17:55 #2992Senior Member

Posts: 90Was Suji Luv or Yuju before? Or maybe KT Pink? I saw all of them but don't really remember them.
Originally Posted by UnassumingGuy
[View Original Post]
I enjoyed my time with Suji but I know I've seen her before and her Latin tattoo and she recognized mine but she said she's only been here for 2 weeks (I've been out of town though). But the memory is so clear to me. So I just know she has been here before. Just can't place it.
-
08-02-22 12:35 #2991Senior Member

Posts: 25Baby Sky
All 5 of those profiles only have 1 review and they are all of Baby Sky.
Originally Posted by Owliee
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 12:34 #2990Senior Member

Posts: 25Suji not Jina
CG Suji is not the same girl as MKC Jina. What's confusing is both of them used the name Daisy in NorCal.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
CG Suji = KPie Daisy, SPM Heather.
MKC Jina = KPie Dixie, SPM Destiny, SA Daisy and Soda.
-
08-02-22 06:34 #2989Senior Member

Posts: 164Maise
Were the VD rumors with Maise not true then? Was that a hit job as well?
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 23:05 #2988Senior Member

Posts: 3690Baby Sky
TER needs more white knights like pre-FOSTA. I guess some people are trying to drive Baby Sky away like they did with Maisie. Boner Solid standard is at least a 6. If I can write review like BastardChorum and have deep pocket like a baller, I would go on TER and establish the Boner Solid standard mongers can trust. You guys won't like it when I may adjust my scores to compete with other white knights. Their scores start at 8. I also hated it when TER rejected my review cause not enough sexy details and too lazy to write even PLEASER.
Baby Sky was pretty attractive and young and good service. As a TER WK, I would give her 8 / 8.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 22:40 #2987Senior Member

Posts: 3690Join Humaniplex and buy gift card to get out of quarantine and then try to see some girls to get network ratings. Read Humaniplex threads to see which girls are worth seeing. Be careful there may be fake bookers on Humaniplex so don't just give money deposits (never give money first) or any identifiable info (address, CDL, etc) if you aren't sure. There are legit bookers for Asian providers on HX.
Originally Posted by Newinthistown
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 22:31 #2986Senior Member

Posts: 3690CG Suji = MKC Jina
I also suspected Suji was Jina but was doubtful why she rebranded again. So if MKC Jina was not Dixie / Destiny / Soda then why did she use Destiny's pics at MKC?
Anyway I think Suji was in Cali before cause this is not the first time I saw those pics. Her most accurate pic is the one on the bed. Her face is rounder and seemed to have work done. On first glance you may think she's HYA but at least CYA for sure. I would say Suji's a little prettier than PKL Daisy but not as friendly and easy going. Only thing that may be similar is their body.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 20:43 #2985Regular Member

Posts: 1Booking
Hey want to try out an Asian provider but I'm hitting up a few of the agencies / bookers and they say I have to be rated? Or something? But how can I get rated if they all say it? Any agencies / bookers work with first timers?
-
08-01-22 19:38 #2984Senior Member

Posts: 1190She worked at KoreanPie in NorCal as Daisy and then changed her names to Heather at Seoulplaymates. You'll find mixed reviews by looking at Heather on reviews site. Young but very inexperienced is the feedback from NorCal guys.
Originally Posted by GregAllenFilms
[View Original Post]
The other reason she might be familiar is her big lips. It seems that her former NorCal roommate got the same big lip work done. If you check Seoulplaymates you'll see her old roommates pics. That girl went by Dixie, Destiny and Soda. Many mongers confused them too there. She was just in OC as MKC Jina. I'm sure she is hiding around somewhere now still.










Reply With Quote





