Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 287 of 750 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 337 387 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 11237
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6947

    TextNow app and snapchat

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I'm married too. I'm not open about it on seeking. If I give girls my number, which is linked to WhatsApp, do you all know if there's some site where they can reverse search me to find out who I am and then look me up on social media?
    I use TextNow to chat and call. Snapchat to video chat before meeting in person.

  2. #6946
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I did follow that link. And then pages after it. But nowhere is there a thread on managing your risk profile.

    Sorry ask, but can you just click that link and see if there is somewhere in there that's not clear, or if maybe it's somewhere else?
    Update: think I found it. Thank you.

  3. #6945
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Read. I answered your question with a link just a couple of posts down.
    I did follow that link. And then pages after it. But nowhere is there a thread on managing your risk profile.

    Sorry ask, but can you just click that link and see if there is somewhere in there that's not clear, or if maybe it's somewhere else?

  4. #6944
    LG your message box is full.

  5. #6943

    Once again

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I really appreciate that you wrote it, but it's no longer available on that link. That's the link I said I looked at. Maybe they delete things that are over a certain amount of time.

    Obviously not asking you to re-create the wheel you already created. But maybe just give me a pointer or two?

    I tried to set up WhatsApp with a Google voice number yesterday, but WhatsApp no longer allows that.

    Any tips welcome 🙏.
    Read. I answered your question with a link just a couple of posts down.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Well, there's only two (2) pages that I see, but here's a direct link to the first post on the second page:

    Sugarbaby Thread Highlights, Index, and FAQ

  6. #6942
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    This is a screen-shot of the whole Richmond thread, in the User section. You can see that the last post in the archive was from me, long ago. There are pages and pages there you should read.
    I really appreciate that you wrote it, but it's no longer available on that link. That's the link I said I looked at. Maybe they delete things that are over a certain amount of time.

    Obviously not asking you to re-create the wheel you already created. But maybe just give me a pointer or two?

    I tried to set up WhatsApp with a Google voice number yesterday, but WhatsApp no longer allows that.

    Any tips welcome 🙏.

  7. #6941
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    What is my IP Address?

    Quote Originally Posted by Awergin1  [View Original Post]
    Get an internet number.

    Get an internet number.

    Get an internet number.
    For an exercise is surprise ask your computer or phone this question, and follow it up with the geotracker.

    Or.

    Just use this handy dandy pic for info and click on the bottom link. Unless you take precautions you're leaving a trail where an astute observer can pin point accurately find you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220804-071854_Chrome.jpg‎  

  8. #6940
    Banned Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has USAG limited searching old posts to only the last 200 posts per profile?
    I think it's always been like that from when I would search years ago when I first joined up here.

  9. #6939
    Has USAG limited searching old posts to only the last 200 posts per profile?

  10. #6938
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I tried to find that over in the Richmond section. I could not 😕.

    Could really use a hand if you would. Help a bad man out.
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    This is a screen-shot of the whole Richmond thread, in the User section. You can see that the last post in the archive was from me, long ago. There are pages and pages there you should read.
    Well, there's only two (2) pages that I see, but here's a direct link to the first post on the second page:

    Sugarbaby Thread Highlights, Index, and FAQ

  11. #6937
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I tried to find that over in the Richmond section. I could not 😕.

    Could really use a hand if you would. Help a bad man out.
    This is a screen-shot of the whole Richmond thread, in the User section. You can see that the last post in the archive was from me, long ago. There are pages and pages there you should read.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 7.54.08 AM.jpg‎  

  12. #6936
    I tried to find that over in the Richmond section. I could not 😕.

    Could really use a hand if you would. Help a bad man out.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    You need a major upgrade in operational security (opsec). You should go over to the Richmond, VA, sugar thread as well as its archive of all-time greatest posts, and spend about 3 days reading before you seriously get involved in sugaring, otherwise, you are going to get discovered toot sweet.

    There is a huge amount to doing this safely you need to learn. Of course about half of guys on SA are married. I put it on my profile, I have a couple of bowl buddies who don't list it that way, but let girls know early. I don't think there is any real advantage to keeping it secret from the SB. It affects things so practically, like when you are available, etc. - you're aiming to find someone you're going to see more than once, right? I mean, how is she not going to figure this out if you can only meet during your work hours. ?

    You really need to have a completely fake sugar life you can present to girls so that they can't backtrack to you IRL. Keep everything in that sugar life totally separate. Try not to use the same electronic devices, which of course means having a burner phone. Use VPNs on your computer, different logins, etc.

  13. #6935
    Banned Member


    Posts: 389

    Internet number and secure email

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I'm married too. I'm not open about it on seeking. If I give girls my number, which is linked to WhatsApp, do you all know if there's some site where they can reverse search me to find out who I am and then look me up on social media?
    As most have mentioned get an internet number or a burner app. Most likely you'd want to go with a free service though. So no charges that will appear on a credit card. I use to use Google Voice which is free when used with US numbers. You might want to check that out. It allows calls and texting and works over data / wifi, VOIP.

    I stopped using those services though because my burner phone is not traceable by reverse phone search engines. It's a prepaid phone and if a chic starts trippin' I just block them. My regular phone is for everything else. But my little black phone, like back in the day the little blackbook, is for the booty calls, arrangement girls, pros, ho's any girl that I don't take seriously. It's my hot fun phone.

    As for email check out Protonmail. It's a secure private email service that keeps you private. And I believe it's free. Good to have for an email service for those conversations with girls that don't maybe want to text just yet and rather communicate by email at first. I actually like to get girls emails as well over phone numbers. As phones get disconnected left and right. But an email is usually forever and when that phone is disconnected. You can hit her up by email. I've restarted many a booty call and some arrangements years later by email.

  14. #6934
    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatSeeker1  [View Original Post]
    I think she's legit but flaky. I contacted her back in Feb when I lived in Vegas and looking for a SB in LA. She wanted 700 ppm and I agreed. She flaked twice in a row but still kept trying to see me. I eventually found others for 500-600 we allowed BBFS.

  15. #6933
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I'm married too. I'm not open about it on seeking. If I give girls my number, which is linked to WhatsApp, do you all know if there's some site where they can reverse search me to find out who I am and then look me up on social media?
    You need a major upgrade in operational security (opsec). You should go over to the Richmond, VA, sugar thread as well as its archive of all-time greatest posts, and spend about 3 days reading before you seriously get involved in sugaring, otherwise, you are going to get discovered toot sweet.

    There is a huge amount to doing this safely you need to learn. Of course about half of guys on SA are married. I put it on my profile, I have a couple of bowl buddies who don't list it that way, but let girls know early. I don't think there is any real advantage to keeping it secret from the SB. It affects things so practically, like when you are available, etc. - you're aiming to find someone you're going to see more than once, right? I mean, how is she not going to figure this out if you can only meet during your work hours. ?

    You really need to have a completely fake sugar life you can present to girls so that they can't backtrack to you IRL. Keep everything in that sugar life totally separate. Try not to use the same electronic devices, which of course means having a burner phone. Use VPNs on your computer, different logins, etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape