The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 288 of 750 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 338 388 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 11237
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6932
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I'm married too. I'm not open about it on seeking. If I give girls my number, which is linked to WhatsApp, do you all know if there's some site where they can reverse search me to find out who I am and then look me up on social media?
    Get an internet number.

    Get an internet number.

    Get an internet number.

    If you signed up for stuff on your main number it can show up on sites like beenverified.com.

    As long as you don't use your second number anywhere that requires sign up it shouldn't show up anywhere.

  2. #6931
    I'm married too. I'm not open about it on seeking. If I give girls my number, which is linked to WhatsApp, do you all know if there's some site where they can reverse search me to find out who I am and then look me up on social media?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alxm1  [View Original Post]
    I think you are really overthinking what I said. All I'm providing is an FYI, a tip. That maybe could help you and others that maybe didn't know. That is all. No need to explain all that you just said.

    I like to window shop without the girl knowing I checked her out. If I'm interested then I make contact and just go from there.

    Happy hunting.

  3. #6930
    Banned Member


    Posts: 389

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    You don't understand. If I have visited a girls profile, it is fine w / me that she knows that. I found her, right? The only time I don't want to have anything else to do with her is if she says that the oldest she is interested in is, say, 50 (that's common). I am much older, so there's no point in me messaging her, so I just block her profile. Likewise, a small percentage of women on the site are against seeing married guys, I do have that right on my profile, but again, I viewed them, they didn't choose me (and sometimes, they don't even realize that my profile lists that I am married). I also, in an early message, always point out to them that I am married. It saves frustration of spending a bunch of time messaging w / a girl who isn't too detail oriented, and then her deciding she's too good to bang me. Being married also limits my play time, and that is a logistical issue for some girls (working a 9-5, for example). A few weeks ago, I also posted that I have a technique I use that tends to neutralize objections to my being married. If I am going to need to use that, I want to bring it out early in the convo.
    I think you are really overthinking what I said. All I'm providing is an FYI, a tip. That maybe could help you and others that maybe didn't know. That is all. No need to explain all that you just said.

    I like to window shop without the girl knowing I checked her out. If I'm interested then I make contact and just go from there.

    Happy hunting.

  4. #6929
    Quote Originally Posted by Alxm1  [View Original Post]
    Right on. On that last part though you really don't need to go through all that. I think I mentioned that you can switch that off in SAs settings. So when you view / visit a girl's profile you can keep it hidden so they don't know you visited their profile.
    You don't understand. If I have visited a girls profile, it is fine w / me that she knows that. I found her, right? The only time I don't want to have anything else to do with her is if she says that the oldest she is interested in is, say, 50 (that's common). I am much older, so there's no point in me messaging her, so I just block her profile. Likewise, a small percentage of women on the site are against seeing married guys, I do have that right on my profile, but again, I viewed them, they didn't choose me (and sometimes, they don't even realize that my profile lists that I am married). I also, in an early message, always point out to them that I am married. It saves frustration of spending a bunch of time messaging w / a girl who isn't too detail oriented, and then her deciding she's too good to bang me. Being married also limits my play time, and that is a logistical issue for some girls (working a 9-5, for example). A few weeks ago, I also posted that I have a technique I use that tends to neutralize objections to my being married. If I am going to need to use that, I want to bring it out early in the convo.

  5. #6928
    Banned Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    There's zero risk to me. I have a complete made-up sugar life, including a set of photos that aren't me, but are of someone I am told I look like. There is some semblance of reality to it, some things better and some things worse than the truth. I think every guy in the bowl should have one of these, unless he is single and professionally impunible.

    I keep my profile hidden from search, so that keeps all the foreign girls and pic sellers from seeing my profile. I do know that once I go to a girl's profile, though, she can see mine, even if I don't favorite or message her. So, if I look at one IK I am not interested in, or vice versa (age range below my SA age, won't see married guys, etc.), I just block the profile. I never have to look at it again. There are too many profiles to sift through anyway.
    Right on. On that last part though you really don't need to go through all that. I think I mentioned that you can switch that off in SAs settings. So when you view / visit a girl's profile you can keep it hidden so they don't know you visited their profile.

  6. #6927
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    There's zero risk to me. I have a complete made-up sugar life, including a set of photos that aren't me, but are of someone I am told I look like. There is some semblance of reality to it, some things better and some things worse than the truth. I think every guy in the bowl should have one of these, unless he is single and professionally impunible.

    I keep my profile hidden from search, so that keeps all the foreign girls and pic sellers from seeing my profile. I do know that once I go to a girl's profile, though, she can see mine, even if I don't favorite or message her. So, if I look at one IK I am not interested in, or vice versa (age range below my SA age, won't see married guys, etc.), I just block the profile. I never have to look at it again. There are too many profiles to sift through anyway.
    I didn't know you could do that!

    Guess what I just did.

    Thank you.

  7. #6926
    Honestly, even if I were willing to pay that, this smacks of entitlement that would be pervasive in the relationship.

    I know this is mysoginistic, and lord knows this is a feminist forum, but if I'm bringing the money I expect the balance of power to tilt to me. This basically screams "you will pay me, and I will make you feel like you're lucky to do so".

    Yeah. No. 👎.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantOnSun  [View Original Post]
    Hi there,

    My inbox is getting a bit too full to chit chat with everyone so here's what I'm seeking- let me know if this would work for you easily, and if so happy to start a conversation.

    Monthly 10 k, and 5 k upfront to officially begin our arrangement and all that that entails.

    1 k to meet- no intimacy expected on the first date, preferably not a low effort date like coffee- however if that's all you'd have time for 500 is reasonable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-d620e70d4f0f

  8. #6925
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantOnSun  [View Original Post]
    Hi there,

    My inbox is getting a bit too full to chit chat with everyone so here's what I'm seeking- let me know if this would work for you easily, and if so happy to start a conversation.

    Monthly 10 k, and 5 k upfront to officially begin our arrangement and all that that entails.

    1 k to meet- no intimacy expected on the first date, preferably not a low effort date like coffee- however if that's all you'd have time for 500 is reasonable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-d620e70d4f0f
    5 bills for a starbucks date? Might seems reasonable to a billionaire.

  9. #6924

    Didn't get that feeling

    Quote Originally Posted by CitySlicker  [View Original Post]
    I think this one is a scam. Wanted $250 for massage and play. $100 upfront deposit then rest after meet. I said Never will I pay before play.
    I didn't get that feeling. She didn't try that with me.

    She expensive though so I wanted to see if anyone had partaken and if it was worth it.

  10. #6923
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantOnSun  [View Original Post]
    Hi there,

    My inbox is getting a bit too full to chit chat with everyone so here's what I'm seeking- let me know if this would work for you easily, and if so happy to start a conversation.

    Monthly 10 k, and 5 k upfront to officially begin our arrangement and all that that entails.

    1 k to meet- no intimacy expected on the first date, preferably not a low effort date like coffee- however if that's all you'd have time for 500 is reasonable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-d620e70d4f0f
    With half of that (5 k monthly) you probably will get much younger and more attractive girl. Looking at her picture I won't go more than 300 to meet and no intimacy means no money. No upfront money either until we establish the trust. I smell scam and stay away from her.

  11. #6922

    Anyone up for this. Got below message

    Hi there,

    My inbox is getting a bit too full to chit chat with everyone so here's what I'm seeking- let me know if this would work for you easily, and if so happy to start a conversation.

    Monthly 10 k, and 5 k upfront to officially begin our arrangement and all that that entails.

    1 k to meet- no intimacy expected on the first date, preferably not a low effort date like coffee- however if that's all you'd have time for 500 is reasonable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-d620e70d4f0f

  12. #6921
    Quote Originally Posted by Alxm1  [View Original Post]
    Do you have your SA settings so that the girls don't see that you viewed their profile? If you have a pic in your profile they'll know who checked them out.

    Also Linked in has default settings when viewing someone's profile alerting them you viewed their profile. So if you didn't turn that off. She'll see you checked her out there too.

    I've had this happen a couple times but not professional contacts. Just girls I knew from a long time ago that were civie and never would think they'd try being a sugarbaby.
    There's zero risk to me. I have a complete made-up sugar life, including a set of photos that aren't me, but are of someone I am told I look like. There is some semblance of reality to it, some things better and some things worse than the truth. I think every guy in the bowl should have one of these, unless he is single and professionally impunible.

    I keep my profile hidden from search, so that keeps all the foreign girls and pic sellers from seeing my profile. I do know that once I go to a girl's profile, though, she can see mine, even if I don't favorite or message her. So, if I look at one IK I am not interested in, or vice versa (age range below my SA age, won't see married guys, etc.), I just block the profile. I never have to look at it again. There are too many profiles to sift through anyway.

  13. #6920
    Banned Member


    Posts: 389

    Viewed me

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I recently had an experience when looking at the profile of someone who was older, professional, attractive. She just seemed familiar and she listed herself with a Middle Eastern heritage. IK of someone like this in my high-tech field, broadly defined. So I got on LinkedIn and looked her up, to get a good photo. Definitely the same person. So, I could not really do too much with this information, since I need to stay under the radar, I couldn't show up to meet her, she'd immediately know my real identity.

    Anyone else have the experience of coming across someone YK professional on SA?
    Do you have your SA settings so that the girls don't see that you viewed their profile? If you have a pic in your profile they'll know who checked them out.

    Also Linked in has default settings when viewing someone's profile alerting them you viewed their profile. So if you didn't turn that off. She'll see you checked her out there too.

    I've had this happen a couple times but not professional contacts. Just girls I knew from a long time ago that were civie and never would think they'd try being a sugarbaby.

  14. #6919
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I recently had an experience when looking at the profile of someone who was older, professional, attractive. She just seemed familiar and she listed herself with a Middle Eastern heritage. IK of someone like this in my high-tech field, broadly defined. So I got on LinkedIn and looked her up, to get a good photo. Definitely the same person. So, I could not really do too much with this information, since I need to stay under the radar, I couldn't show up to meet her, she'd immediately know my real identity.

    Anyone else have the experience of coming across someone YK professional on SA?
    That would be funny. But I have worked in almost all 95%+ male dominated industries. No basically no chance of that ever happening.

  15. #6918

    Run into?

    I recently had an experience when looking at the profile of someone who was older, professional, attractive. She just seemed familiar and she listed herself with a Middle Eastern heritage. IK of someone like this in my high-tech field, broadly defined. So I got on LinkedIn and looked her up, to get a good photo. Definitely the same person. So, I could not really do too much with this information, since I need to stay under the radar, I couldn't show up to meet her, she'd immediately know my real identity.

    Anyone else have the experience of coming across someone YK professional on SA?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape