Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: STD and other medical related subjects.

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 266
This blog is moderated by Mark IV
  1. #176

    Cope center brockton free std testing, free condoms, free narcan, etc


  2. #175
    I follow a lot of female sex workers on twitter and more & more of them are getting worried about this.

  3. #174

    More information regarding monkeypox


  4. #173

    Monkeypox vaccine information

    https://www.mass.gov/info-details/monkeypox-vaccination

    Eligibility includes people who have had multiple sexual partners in the past 14 days in a jurisdiction with known monkeypox.

  5. #172

    For those interested

    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/16/p...pox-virus.html

    How Worried Should We Be About Monkeypox?

  6. #171

    Std checks and meds

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Went there for my standard check, parked at NMS and walked across. Absolutely terrible walking through the homeless section that it reminded me how bad it was on foot vice in my car. I recognized some SWs. But, didn't stop to say Hi or anything. The chunky one I saw not too long ago was walking with no shoes and totally drugged out in front of the Emergency Room.

    Got my checks and ready for action.
    Planned Parenthood of Boston on Comm Ave near BU is pleasant and does an excellent job handling STD issues.

  7. #170

    Bmc

    Went there for my standard check, parked at NMS and walked across. Absolutely terrible walking through the homeless section that it reminded me how bad it was on foot vice in my car. I recognized some SWs. But, didn't stop to say Hi or anything. The chunky one I saw not too long ago was walking with no shoes and totally drugged out in front of the Emergency Room.

    Got my checks and ready for action.

  8. #169

    Monkeypox

    I don't know why some of the threads are littered with this topic and should belong here.

  9. #168

    Overcharging

    Yes, overcharging is the main issue. Getting an anonymousized report to show or display to someone is the other. I understand that citymd does this in NYC for $25, but they aren't in this area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Community center in Lynn is an option if you're not too far away. But, incognito perhaps the packages online may work. Never used those so I can't answer whether they are reliable or not. Urgent care does them. But, they overcharge like 300+.

  10. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintage68  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sick nor do I have any STDs. But I'm wondering if there are any discreet clinics you can go to for a cure, prescription or treatment without having to answer a bunch of invasive questions or if you can even get treatment anonymously. Urgent care?
    Boston Medical Center, no insurance needed. Mass General asks for small donation. But, treatment is available and discrete. Fenway Center is another. But, it's mainly for the gay community. Good luck.

  11. #166

    Discreet STD treatment?

    I'm not sick nor do I have any STDs. But I'm wondering if there are any discreet clinics you can go to for a cure, prescription or treatment without having to answer a bunch of invasive questions or if you can even get treatment anonymously. Urgent care?

  12. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    BTW, I am interested more in the northern suburbs instead of downtown.
    Community center in Lynn is an option if you're not too far away. But, incognito perhaps the packages online may work. Never used those so I can't answer whether they are reliable or not. Urgent care does them. But, they overcharge like 300+.

  13. #164

    Testing

    BTW, I am interested more in the northern suburbs instead of downtown.

    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    I have no physiological reason to get tested other than normal caution, but I was wondering whether there are now better places for testing that are low cost and provide anonymous results via a website or app that can be shown when needed.

  14. #163

    Low cost testing?

    I have no physiological reason to get tested other than normal caution, but I was wondering whether there are now better places for testing that are low cost and provide anonymous results via a website or app that can be shown when needed.

  15. #162

    Test papers

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    So I recently had CFS with a really hot SB, she says next time can be BBFS if I can produce a clean test. I know I can get a clean test with MY name on it but want to avoid that if possible. Is it possible to get tested, get a physical copy of the test results and / or have no name or a random" John Doe" name?

    I am not looking for a cheap solution just a solution..
    Been there, done that.

    So, get the test with your name, date, etc. When you show it to her fold the paper over to hide your personal info. Or, white-out what you don't want her to know.

    I've done the fold-over thing with a couple girls. They hardly even glance at it. One did see the whole thing but I wasn't concerned about that one knowing my real name so it wasn't an issue.

    The next question is. . . Can she provide a clean test? Protect yourself!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape