Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Boston Top Ten

Closed Thread
Page 106 of 226 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3380
This blog is moderated by BarebakRussian
  1. #1805

    Shu is good but not great anymore

    Shu is good at BJ but not as good as she was before. Seems she has settled into more routine and the head is not as good as before.

    She has also put weight on and is now more filled out than before.

    When I first was seeing Shu it was over the top BJ, then as she was here after a while it was not as much.

    She is still very good and nice but not at the same level as before.

  2. #1804
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    I thought Shy's head game was mediocre. If she's the 'queen' of that stable then the other girls must be really disappointing.
    You asked about verification with KBlossom so you obviously should know that Shu has her own place now and is no longer the queen of the BTT stable as you put it. You seem like you just want to troll this forum and make fun of BTT, which is fine but, really you should just stick to your low end HJ places, Providence and Brazilians that you seem to like. You've never written a review on a BTT girl as far as I can tell. If you are just going to ask questions and assume the BTT girls are disappointing as you said without ever ponying up the money and seeing one or writing a review then why watch or comment on this forum at all. Plenty of reviews here in the past two weeks of people being happy with their providers. Plenty of resources out there to get reviews on girls that come thru BTT and make a choice is you are serious about seeing a BTT girl. You don't really add anything constructive though to this forum other than to ask a lot of questions without research and make a lot of unfounded assumptions without actually seeing any of these women. Remember one person's mediocre is another person's all time favorite so at the end of the day you have to go find out for yourself.

  3. #1803
    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    Shu is the head queen -- no longer at BTT, Body is eh, but skills are A+.
    I thought Shy's head game was mediocre. If she's the 'queen' of that stable then the other girls must be really disappointing.

  4. #1802

  5. #1801

    Daphne

    Got a chance to hook up with Daphne yesterday. She was a repeat for me. Saw her in H20 town and what I like about this location is so many parking options and discreet. Went in, got buzzed in no problem. Up one floor in elevator and a quick walk and the door opened. Walked in and from behind the door stepped out a blonde haired Daphne in a body hugging orange dress. She looked phenomenal. Greeted me with a kiss and remembered me from my last visit. Left my shoes by the door. Off to the room. We had the one closest to the door right off the bathroom. Gave her a gift, which made her laugh and smile! Also got her bonbons. I asked her how her parents and two brothers were back in Korea. I showed her an old picture of her from a while ago that I really liked. She was like wow, hadn't seen it in a while. Asked her how her day off was, she told me she got her hair done. When she first got here she was working out of a Cambridge location. Off with the clothes. We each took an icebreaker mint I had and kissed DFK and then off to the shower. Quick blue toast. In the shower quick wash down, she was played with my cock. I was smacking it against her ass. One of the best butts on an Asian girl. We dried off.

    Back in the room, she let me play my own music and muted her laptop. I played this one song that everyone fucked to in the early 90's by enigma called Sadness, think Gregorian monks chants. Also some Pink Floyd. Got her on her back and I tried a different tack. I surprised by speaking some Korean. She was impressed. I think familiarity really brings up her service level because the awkwardness of our first visit was gone. She really takes instruction well. Does not like to swallow cum as when ever she got precum in her mouth she would spit it out into a little towel she had. There was one thing she let me do during foreplay that I was kind of surprised she allowed. At first she protest a little but, than was like ok because she saw how excited I got. It wasn't BBFS or anything like that but, was a lot of fun for me. She is very safe, We tried a few different condoms I brought and every time we changed the rubber she wiped herself with a alcohol wipe or something when we changed. Her pussy is one of the most beautiful I have dined on. Not huge pussy lips but beautiful labia and I got my tongue up in her and teased her clit. She is mostly shaved but still has a little hair. It is well groomed. DATY transitioned into 69. Seeing that ass in my face was heaven. From there she mounted me cowgirl after putting on cover. If I have one minor critique she is more of a grinder in cowgirl than a rider going up and down your pole. I got her into Doggie and Prone Doggie because I came so fast the first time with her I never got her in those positions and I had to see myself enter her from behind. Finished in Mist, at one point during mish she took the initiative and pulled her legs up over my shoulder and told me to go deeper. She is not a screamer or a dirty talk girl. She just makes these noises and looks at you and I like that more. Her English I thought was decent. Her service can best be described as GFE will take instruction and do what you like but, she is not going to attack you drop to her knees and devour your cock DT. She tried to go as deep as she could for me. I facefucked her a little but, didn't think she was into that so I backed off. All in all a great time, was better than first time. I do think I liked her with her black hair better than blonde. For me it is just classic Korean look. Still not going to say no because she is blonde. The body is banging. I asked here if she was 24 and she told me 26. I asked her how old the pictures were I showed her. She told me to come to Vegas sometime. She occasionally does outcall there. Anyways thank you Daphne!

  6. #1800
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Everybody raves about Shu but how do the other girls stack up at BTT? Maybe which girls at BTT have a better body? (even if they don't give the 'incredible' head that Shu supposedly does) Which girls are most convenient to get to from Somerville or Quincy? Is the rate still $200/ hr or have they boosted it up to $360/ hr like Shu?
    Shu is the head queen -- no longer at BTT, Body is eh, but skills are A+.

    As for the girls at BTT, it depends on the service, they've been leaning more into BB services, which are $450 for 1 shot or $600 for MSOG in 1 hour. Or maybe $650? I think CFS is like $240 for 30 min, $320 for 60?

    I've not seen any of the current stable of girls over there, so no opinion of who is hottest.

    Host is in Cambridge, wildly inconvenient to get to from South of Boston.

  7. #1799
    Quote Originally Posted by WTRope  [View Original Post]
    Did you just arrive out of a time machine?

    No that isn't the rate; go contact them for it, depends on the services you want. It's closer to Shu's.

    They are in Cambridge & Watertown.
    Also forgot this part; Daphne is banging. Probably the hottest one there right now, in a pure visual sense.

  8. #1798
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Everybody raves about Shu but how do the other girls stack up at BTT? Maybe which girls at BTT have a better body? (even if they don't give the 'incredible' head that Shu supposedly does) Which girls are most convenient to get to from Somerville or Quincy? Is the rate still $200/ hr or have they boosted it up to $360/ hr like Shu?
    If you took the time to do a little research you could answer most of your questions.

  9. #1797
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Everybody raves about Shu but how do the other girls stack up at BTT? Maybe which girls at BTT have a better body? (even if they don't give the 'incredible' head that Shu supposedly does) Which girls are most convenient to get to from Somerville or Quincy? Is the rate still $200/ hr or have they boosted it up to $360/ hr like Shu?
    Did you just arrive out of a time machine?

    No that isn't the rate; go contact them for it, depends on the services you want. It's closer to Shu's.

    They are in Cambridge & Watertown.

  10. #1796
    Everybody raves about Shu but how do the other girls stack up at BTT? Maybe which girls at BTT have a better body? (even if they don't give the 'incredible' head that Shu supposedly does) Which girls are most convenient to get to from Somerville or Quincy? Is the rate still $200/ hr or have they boosted it up to $360/ hr like Shu?

  11. #1795

    Seven-my new go to at BTT

    Saw seven this week and have to say she is my new favorite at BTT. Looks wise she maybe a 6 or 7/10. She has a bit more on her bones than the regular BTT girls. But, her ass and natural boobs are to die for, and her service made me blow like never before.

    I like women who are more friendly, love to kiss, cuddle and make things romantic. She ticks all those boxes. She has a great sense of humor and loves to please. She gives a decent BJ and can deepthroat as well.

  12. #1794
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugar3028  [View Original Post]
    Shu did just open her own place up, so thankfully she's not gone which is great because I know I've miss see her while when she was on tour. Anyone that want to see her should go this week before she leaves for Denver again, I'll be doing that for sure.
    I think she leaves Friday is what the booker told me. I won't be able to see her before she goes but, they told me she won't be gone as long as last time when she was touring. Sexy Bee who is coming in for her has some pretty solid reviews.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2414956-371644

  13. #1793
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveVietGirls  [View Original Post]
    It is strange without Shu their is no mainstay with this agency that you consider as an anchor, so it is nice when you see familiar names roll through here. Even Iris was kind of an anchor to the staff.
    Shu did just open her own place up, so thankfully she's not gone which is great because I know I've miss see her while when she was on tour. Anyone that want to see her should go this week before she leaves for Denver again, I'll be doing that for sure.

  14. #1792
    Quote Originally Posted by EasiePeasie  [View Original Post]
    When I asked about her voice, Seven said she has the same deep voice as her mother and that she only uses e-cigs on occasion. I never detected smoker breath, which is good enough for me.
    It is strange without Shu their is no mainstay with this agency that you consider as an anchor, so it is nice when you see familiar names roll through here. Even Iris was kind of an anchor to the staff.

  15. #1791

    Adultsearch kgirls

    Please forgive 8 f this is a little off topic, but still kgirl. Anyone try these?

    Link to a specific adultsearch ad.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...svnZ5rEHzn3xrp

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape