Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 29346
-
08-02-22 08:07 #19116Banned Member

Posts: 619Agree
Getting back to the original comment. I agree Asian women see looks in guys that American women may not. So a guy that thinks hebis handsome may not be handsome in the eyes of an Asian lady.
Originally Posted by DonutHole90
[View Original Post]
As stated before good hygiene will get you a long way. Take care of yourself and they will take care of you. If you are a blue collar worker do not stop on the way home without washing.
Now for the tip. What lady wants to work hard to please a guy that haggled about the tip on the first meeting. Guess what she will take what she can and hope she does not get you again. Try paying what she request and if she is really good give her an extra 20. I bet next time she will please you even more.
I live in an area where we are lucky to get a HJ. I have got more than most everyone else because I show up clean. I treat them with respect. I do not get angry if they have to leave for a moment or I have to wait for an appointment. But most of all I tip very good for this area. If you meet a lady you will want in the future treat her well. All women like ro be taken care of.
-
08-01-22 20:11 #19115Senior Member

Posts: 413Well.
Doubt it. But you can ask.
Originally Posted by RAFraf
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 16:13 #19114Senior Member

Posts: 1175STG is requiring that they put the disclaimer for the pics now if they don't look real. They'll get their account banned if they don't.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 15:39 #19113Senior Member

Posts: 60Disclaimer
Yea, I seen that today on alot of ads, "we are an agency".
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 15:18 #19112Senior Member

Posts: 344Well that's a first
Never seen a disclaimer before! "Photos are a likeness of the girls presented but may not be 100% accurate. ".
Originally Posted by Indy33
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 14:58 #19111Senior Member

Posts: 1175I completely agree. If the girl seems with spending the money, I usually just put $140 on the table and she can take it or leave it. Most of the time they're as happy as I am not to have to barter.
Originally Posted by DonutHole90
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 14:52 #19110Senior Member

Posts: 99I think that is the place I talked about in #18815.
Originally Posted by Indy33
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 14:42 #19109Senior Member

Posts: 99Good Point
Yeah, there's an ocean of finesse and culture you can dig into if you want to put in the time and effort, but if you're just interested in a rub and a good time, clean up, chit chat with the provider, and most importantly pay up. Their costs went up, too. They're not doing street rates, so they definitely aren't hurting in a busy shop, but quibbling over $20 just makes both parties upset over the whole deal.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 13:27 #19108Senior Member

Posts: 60Spirit
Anyone been to this "new" place yet??
Near phoenix & tucson.
-
08-01-22 13:23 #19107Senior Member

Posts: 60Camby,
Has anyone tried this place yet?
Left a review??
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...8/277340057749
-
08-01-22 10:45 #19106Senior Member

Posts: 44Classic
Stopped by Classic last week and Michelle was working. Definitely older, wore a masked the whole time. Got a half hour and massage was decent. Great tease and on the flip asked for more than standard and she told me hand job only. Got her tits out, which were amazing for an older lady. $50 for the half, tipped $60 cause she was great.
Be safe!
BK.
-
08-01-22 10:13 #19105Senior Member

Posts: 48Agreed
Same. I gave up haggling in my 30's, if the quoted price is more than I want to pay then I have no problem leaving. Otherwise, I just pay the rate and get what I'm there for. Old and fat, but I spend the money, works almost every time. Just don't be stinky. Wash your balls if you want them licked, brush your teeth. Etc. Good hygene and cash unlocks doors that "fit and trim" never will.
Originally Posted by DonutHole90
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 09:37 #19104Senior Member

Posts: 1175LOL, that may work in a lot of cases, especially if you only go to places that consistently offer everything. There's a whole category of AMPs that most guys can't get more than HJ at but others get whatever they want. I hang out at a few of these spots on weekends and watch you guys come and go as I enjoy some homemade Chinese food. It baffles me to try and figure out why they choose the ones they choose to give the full menu to when most guys only get one option no matter how much they offer.
Originally Posted by DonutHole90
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 09:22 #19103Senior Member

Posts: 99Just pay what they ask
Bruv, it aint that deep. The more generous you are, the more enthusiastic they can be. Splash some cash around and they're clamoring to be with you, even a big fat dude like me. Go a little after lunch or just after open for the highest energy and effort for your dollar. That's really it.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 01:00 #19102Senior Member

Posts: 46Ticklish
Would she allow me to tickle torture her?
.
Originally Posted by Indiguy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





