Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 651 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 701 751 1151 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14782

    If anyone is interested in live video calls. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Texting her now. Her rates are 100 160 260.
    This girl is the real deal and very hot. I've enjoyed her multiple times.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lesley-e...ltimore-555147#erotic.

    I actually think there should be a separate category for "real" escorts who do the live one-on-one shows. Thoughts?

  2. #14781
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Not worth it for that price.
    Haha, she just replied saying those are her special rates. She said she normally charges. 2 more. Her texts seem weird so I just stopped responding.

  3. #14780

    Bump that

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Texting her now. Her rates are 100 160 260.
    Not worth it for that price.

  4. #14779
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I was just about to ask the same thing. I texted the number for rates like 20 minutes ago but crickets. Hopefully she responds. Glad there's a new girl in that Bolton hill area. Speaking of, redhead Casey finally left her disgusting spot in that area and is currently at a red roof inn in Timonium if anyone was interested. She still has the same ads but different location til her new place is ready supposedly.
    Tried to see her the other day but when I got to the place she went silent. Texted me hours later saying sorry for the delay. Her comms are very spotty.

  5. #14778
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    I was just about to ask the same thing. I texted the number for rates like 20 minutes ago but crickets. Hopefully she responds. Glad there's a new girl in that Bolton hill area. Speaking of, redhead Casey finally left her disgusting spot in that area and is currently at a red roof inn in Timonium if anyone was interested. She still has the same ads but different location til her new place is ready supposedly.
    Texting her now. Her rates are 100 160 260.

  6. #14777
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    She actually texted me this message after I refused to pay for $240 for 30 minutes including an extra when I said $140 was a fair price.

    "This is business and for you to come at me with tryin to get sex and a fetish for 140 is really disrespectful and down right wrong. I don't do business like that and I will never do business like that at all. So you can find someone else cause I don't do deals or bargins for my services and it's shit like that is why I am gettin out the life and moving away from here cause why'all men think females are stupid and why'all be tryin to get services for low money. ".

    Note she's been living in a one star hotel for about five years now. 😂.
    That's hilarious, but who are you talking about here?

  7. #14776

    New Bolton hill girl

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Any intel here. Trying to find a decent hook-up.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/785839349316
    I was just about to ask the same thing. I texted the number for rates like 20 minutes ago but crickets. Hopefully she responds. Glad there's a new girl in that Bolton hill area. Speaking of, redhead Casey finally left her disgusting spot in that area and is currently at a red roof inn in Timonium if anyone was interested. She still has the same ads but different location til her new place is ready supposedly.

  8. #14775

    Intel

    Any intel here. Trying to find a decent hook-up.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/785839349316

  9. #14774

    I know

    Quote Originally Posted by FatManCruising  [View Original Post]
    Glad that I wasn't the only one! It's getting bad out there, like like 2 out of 10's wanting top prizes.
    She actually texted me this message after I refused to pay for $240 for 30 minutes including an extra when I said $140 was a fair price.

    "This is business and for you to come at me with tryin to get sex and a fetish for 140 is really disrespectful and down right wrong. I don't do business like that and I will never do business like that at all. So you can find someone else cause I don't do deals or bargins for my services and it's shit like that is why I am gettin out the life and moving away from here cause why'all men think females are stupid and why'all be tryin to get services for low money. ".

    Note she's been living in a one star hotel for about five years now. 😂.

  10. #14773
    Quote Originally Posted by EDub2689  [View Original Post]
    LOL for the longest time I was wondering what GPS stood for. I understood what it meant, but it's good to know what the actual acronym stood for.
    Glad that I wasn't the only one! It's getting bad out there, like like 2 out of 10's wanting top prizes.

  11. #14772
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    God dealing with escorts who have golden pussy syndrome is such a pain the ass.
    LOL for the longest time I was wondering what GPS stood for. I understood what it meant, but it's good to know what the actual acronym stood for.

  12. #14771
    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully from here on out we can only discuss either Bri or Bree. When it pertains to something That involves seeing her we're having seen her were information about going to see her. You know information that matters. Reading five or six straight texts about how to distinguish between the two is exhausting. If somebody doesn't know who it is they can go back and do research and figure it out. Of course this is just my opinion but I think it would be helpful to everyone if we held through this. So on that note. Bri is definitely down to skeleton status. Feel like before long you're going to be able to see her spine when looking at her from the front.
    Not trying to be gruesome, but with her eyes closed like that she looks dead and that someone just pulled up her shirt.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  13. #14770

    Timonium girls

    I have seen a bunch of ads lately about girls in the Timonium area (mostly latinas but mixed girls too) but they all seem fake so I've ignored them, however someone left a positive on one of the add stating that its obviously not the girl in the photos but still hot and the service was good. Anyone has seen any girl any girls in the timonium area? Am I missing something?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4108260884

  14. #14769
    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully from here on out we can only discuss either Bri or Bree. When it pertains to something That involves seeing her we're having seen her were information about going to see her. You know information that matters. Reading five or six straight texts about how to distinguish between the two is exhausting. If somebody doesn't know who it is they can go back and do research and figure it out. Of course this is just my opinion but I think it would be helpful to everyone if we held through this. So on that note. Bri is definitely down to skeleton status. Feel like before long you're going to be able to see her spine when looking at her from the front.
    Yeah it's amazing how many stay in this hobby after first hand watching how a young woman gets turned out and used up by predators. But here we are LOL.

  15. #14768
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that room wasn't great when I saw her a couple months back. Can't imagine what it looks like now. Would go back to see her if everything wasn't just business to her and she put more effort into service.
    Yeah but you get what you pay for and at that price point what do you expect a porn star performance? Most of us have paid 200 + hr for even worse situations we've walked into so a dirty room is the least worry and most of the time it's you not her that dictates the experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape