Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19634

    Asian Megan

    Hey everyone. First time poster on here but been a fellow monger for years. My go tos are Eden, Anastasia, Diana, Lilia (miss her), and recently some Vixens. Favorites are Parker and Renee. Renee is basically up for anything, just be respectful and honest and she's cool with it.

    I have been wanting to see Megan for awhile and finally pulled the trigger and am booked for an appointment tomorrow. I've read a lot of the reviews on here and have a good understanding of what to expect. But am curious as to what to expect on the first visit. I see $200-300 for the hour, is the 200 massage with HJ and 300 FS finish? Does she expect a tip?

    I appreciate the help if anyone can let me know. I'm excited for a great massage, been lacking since Lilia left the industry.

  2. #19633

    Quincy

    Quote Originally Posted by DonSpade  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Quincy Illinois?
    Been to Quincy many times. Try Melody. Ask for Hiland. Always HE.

  3. #19632

    Springfield

    Quote Originally Posted by FartCity  [View Original Post]
    Springfield is an unbelievable situation right now. It's bizarre. If I won that lottery, I'd move to shitty Springfield, Illinois just for the AMP action. Not sure who's running the scene, but it's something to behold.

    YMMV. . Have to type it, even though it means nothing. But it's the rules.
    I second that. The girl I had was the best looking Asian with the best body at an AMP I have ever had.

  4. #19631

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster4072  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible to get extras at a legit massage place? I have had no success at all. Is this like looking for a pink unicorn or is it worth looking for?
    Look up Asian Megan. There's your unicorn.

  5. #19630
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster4072  [View Original Post]
    On Olive Rd in Chesterfield.
    That's right! Thank you!

  6. #19629

    Olive Rd

    Quote Originally Posted by CarJamm1  [View Original Post]
    Where is Health Spa?
    On Olive Rd in Chesterfield.

  7. #19628

    Quincy

    Anyone tried Quincy Illinois?

  8. #19627
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGoode  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Hamster. I always leave there happy after a hand shake. It is a no miss place for a good ending.
    Sunny will give you a happy ending.

  9. #19626
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioSteve513  [View Original Post]
    Side trip to Springfield Illinois if you have time. Apparently everything wide open there for everyone.

    StL. YMMV, seems to depend on whether they know you (maybe HE then at some places). But it takes time & money to get to that point.
    Springfield is an unbelievable situation right now. It's bizarre. If I won that lottery, I'd move to shitty Springfield, Illinois just for the AMP action. Not sure who's running the scene, but it's something to behold.

    YMMV. . Have to type it, even though it means nothing. But it's the rules.

  10. #19625
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGoode  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Hamster. I always leave there happy after a hand shake. It is a no miss place for a good ending.
    Where is Health Spa?

  11. #19624
    Quote Originally Posted by EssentialGuy  [View Original Post]
    Will be heading east for work near Fuji, One and Tokyo spas. Have only visited Fuji with Kiki, Pepsi and Yuyu in the past. Any recommendations on tig ole bittys. C or double D's preferably.

    Man, Yuyu had a great set and fantastic nips.
    Blue at One Spa has great tits. Best I've found on the East side of ladies who are regulars.

  12. #19623

    Health spa

    I agree with Hamster. I always leave there happy after a hand shake. It is a no miss place for a good ending.

  13. #19622

    Big cans

    Quote Originally Posted by EssentialGuy  [View Original Post]
    Will be heading east for work near Fuji, One and Tokyo spas. Have only visited Fuji with Kiki, Pepsi and Yuyu in the past. Any recommendations on tig ole bittys. C or double D's preferably.

    Man, Yuyu had a great set and fantastic nips.
    Try CiCi at Fuji, she has a nice set.

  14. #19621

    Any leads big boobs on the east side?

    Will be heading east for work near Fuji, One and Tokyo spas. Have only visited Fuji with Kiki, Pepsi and Yuyu in the past. Any recommendations on tig ole bittys. C or double D's preferably.

    Man, Yuyu had a great set and fantastic nips.

  15. #19620

    Health

    I have been having very good handshakes at Health Massage. The providers change all the time, but they all have been very good with their hands. This is the most consistent place besides Classic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape