Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12116

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreamer  [View Original Post]
    Thanks B, I stoped in yesterday and the Librarian was there and the other one said her name was Wendy I think, she is small as well and look pretty good but was out of commission for a couple more days. The Librarian was busy, so I took a rain check.
    From my experience, it's now turned into CBJ for Delmaria & 7th.

  2. #12115
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Yes they do

    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    But I believe previous reports have suggested there is one there. I think I've been asked before but didn't have the time. Didn't see a mention in their ad on rubmd but the phone number is there so you can always call and ask.
    Bro. With all due respect, when, Bebe walks in the room, the shower is the last thing on my mind!

    Sorry.

  3. #12114

    Oriental

    Quote Originally Posted by JDog1998  [View Original Post]
    What's the place called.
    Here's the link: https://original-massage.business.site/#gallery.

    Let us know if you go!

  4. #12113

    I've never seen it

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwiser22  [View Original Post]
    Does Empire have a table shower? I've have never been asked like some of the other asian spas. Thanks.
    But I believe previous reports have suggested there is one there. I think I've been asked before but didn't have the time. Didn't see a mention in their ad on rubmd but the phone number is there so you can always call and ask.

  5. #12112

    There are two

    Quote Originally Posted by TmExpress20  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please tell me where So In is? Sounds like a place I want to visit.
    One is located at 5408 Delmaria Way (Unique So In) and the other is located at 3908 7th Street Rd (So In). I think they have the same owner since they share talent and menu. I'd venture to guess they are referring to the first location.

  6. #12111

    So In

    Can someone please tell me where So In is? Sounds like a place I want to visit.

  7. #12110

    Empire Table Shower?

    Does Empire have a table shower? I've have never been asked like some of the other asian spas. Thanks.

  8. #12109
    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    Lucy and the Librarian are at So In. Both very small asians with A tits, however Lucy has about 3/4" nipples. I always give them $2 when I walk in, and I get everything except tattooed.
    Thanks B, I stoped in yesterday and the Librarian was there and the other one said her name was Wendy I think, she is small as well and look pretty good but was out of commission for a couple more days. The Librarian was busy, so I took a rain check.

  9. #12108
    Quote Originally Posted by C6DM2  [View Original Post]
    This is certainly news to me (about the hidden camera). I would have to assume it is for protection of the girls working there. My thoughts are, if there are no reported issues at the end of the day, he probably overwrites the videos the next day. There is no way he could store every video from every client.

    And, I am sure he (nor anyone else) would gain some sick perverted pleasure from seeing my Casper white fat ass on the table. So I doubt he reviews them without reasonable cause to do so. I might be the only one with this opinion, but having hidden cameras would not stop me from seeing a girl I enjoy seeing.
    I have seen cameras there but never in the rooms. I have looked and if they are there they are well hidden. I hope he don't because I have gotten way more than standard there before LOL.

  10. #12107

    Corydon

    Quote Originally Posted by BourbonBound  [View Original Post]
    Next to what everyone wants, a Big O!
    What's the place called.

  11. #12106

    So In

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreamer  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on who is at Stress away or So in? Looks, age, service.? Name if possible. Been a while since I've been there. Thanks in advance.
    Lucy and the Librarian are at So In. Both very small asians with A tits, however Lucy has about 3/4" nipples. I always give them $2 when I walk in, and I get everything except tattooed.

  12. #12105

    Eva's and IB

    Could someone please share how much I need to take to Eva's or IB for a 30 minute with extras. Usually go to Ivy or Healing Spa wanting to go across the bridge and not get ripped off.

  13. #12104

    Any of these classics left?

    Been awhile since I've been in the Louisville area and coming through this week. Used to visit Hannah at Evergreen (or the old mamasan, she was great actually when she worked the room), Seven at Sun, and Jo Jo at Stress Away. Looks like Evergreen is officially closed but Sun and Stress Away still open. Anyone know if any of these girls are still around? Assuming everyone's been rotated but thought I would still pose the question.

  14. #12103

    Stress away or So in

    Does anyone have info on who is at Stress away or So in? Looks, age, service.? Name if possible. Been a while since I've been there. Thanks in advance.

  15. #12102

    Clarification, It was Bebe at Sun I spoke of

    Sorry, mistake on my part for not stating it was Bebe at Suns.

    I did get the Gold digger vibe too, but wouldn't take the bait.

    Good luck to all.

    Blazer.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    That's all I need, if the real Bebe is not available, second place is good for me. I don't need to always drive a" Caddy, a Buick" will do.

    Love "Gold Diggers," easy to play!

    "Big Boss, looking for a wife, Green Card, divorced, GF, Rich, big house, travel, shopping, eat", Asian women love to hear that BS, "drop heads real easy" then!

    Thnks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape