Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176

    Search Results

    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Wa Wa Asian Spa in Atlanta (open 24/7) does any one have information or do I need TOFTT?

    Did a search on USASG but no results.
    Search here with a minimum of 4 consecutive letters for example "four" to look for four hands. Searching less than 4 letters will get nothing, for example "sun" or "sun spa" and "wa" or "wa wa".

  2. #49443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176

    Back to Basics

    Where is the best 60/40 in Gwinnett? If any...

  3. #49442

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Wa Wa Asian Spa in Atlanta (open 24/7) does any one have information or do I need TOFTT?

    Did a search on USASG but no results.
    You need to search deeper then, Wawa has been discussed here in the past week, and hundreds of time in the past couple years, they are discussed regularly, what information do you want? Typical Kamp that provides full service.

  4. #49441
    Quote Originally Posted by TMat89  [View Original Post]
    Anybody run into a girl at one of Samantha's spas with a large tiger tattoo on her back? Relatively tall, some flavor of Hispanic I think. This was at wellbeing, but I know the girls shuffle around.
    Never seen one of Sam's girls with their shirt off but there is a tall dark hair girl rotates between 888 and one of the spots off Steve Reynolds which isn't helpful.

  5. #49440
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    Hot Stone Spa.
    Thanks. Forgot that one.

  6. #49439
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgsOnTop111  [View Original Post]
    Swung by Pileo this evening. First time there, mama greeted me and took me to my room. Paid the house fee and waited for my MP. I got June, I'd guess she's in her early to mid 30's, fake C cups, tiny waist, nice ass and completely bare down there. She was in a tight black mini dress. She took me to the shower, gave me a good rinse with plenty of fondling, and took my back to the room. The massage was good, probably the best I've had at a KAMP. As she finishes up my legs, I hear her slip out of her dress and I suddenly feel her tits rubbing up and down my back and ass. I enjoy some basic nuru / B2B for a bit, then she flips me and proceeds to rub her boobs all over the front of me as well, teasing all along. Once jr is hard enough, and slips the rubber on and I get a CBJ for a solid 5 min while I rub her clit and fondle her boobs. We did CFS cowgirl and mish, and I busted in the bag with her legs on my shoulders. Finished up with a hot towel rubdown. 80 house, 230 OTD.

    Best part was she told me she's new and that was the first time she's enjoyed CFS with a client. She seemed quite into it, might have even had an O. Or she's a great actress. Regardless, 9/10 experience and I'll def go back.
    Nice report. A couple of things though. One is to add at least 10 years to what you think is their age. Asians age really well. Another thing is that these girls don't orgasm like we think. They fake it a lot. Understand that if they O'd with every client they would be worn out after one or two. So to make you feel better they act like they do. It's part of the game.

  7. #49438
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Royal and Valley Health are all I can think of at the moment. 10 years ago I could've dotted a DeKalb map.
    Hot Stone Spa.

  8. #49437
    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Wa Wa Asian Spa in Atlanta (open 24/7) does any one have information or do I need TOFTT?

    Did a search on USASG but no results.
    TOFTT, they provide everything.

  9. #49436

    Wa Wa Asian Spa in Atlanta

    Wa Wa Asian Spa in Atlanta (open 24/7) does any one have information or do I need TOFTT?

    Did a search on USASG but no results.

  10. #49435
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmat89  [View Original Post]
    Anybody run into a girl at one of Samantha's spas with a large tiger tattoo on her back? Relatively tall, some flavor of Hispanic I think. This was at wellbeing, but I know the girls shuffle around.
    I know a Latina escort that has a large (entire back) tiger tattoo on her back.

  11. #49434
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeatl  [View Original Post]
    Looking at Dekalb jail records some woman with Korean names were arrested by Chamblee police in July. Is there another Korean place in Chamblee besides B Spa?
    Royal and Valley Health are all I can think of at the moment. 10 years ago I could've dotted a DeKalb map.

  12. #49433
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeatl  [View Original Post]
    Looking at Dekalb jail records some woman with Korean names were arrested by Chamblee police in July. Is there another Korean place in Chamblee besides B Spa?
    Yeah, I believe there are several (not going to out any of them) but, I didn't even believe b-spa was one (never visited).

  13. #49432
    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Sunny Day offers a table shower? I am interested in giving them a try, but would be coming from work and would definitely need a shower first.
    Yes they have nice clean table shower room.

  14. #49431
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukkvv11  [View Original Post]
    It might be nana or coco, they both in early 20's and good English. Which name you remember? If it is nana, maybe I can have some information for you, she is work for legend with new name anna now, I saw her a lot, I like her soft hands.

    Good Luck!
    Gotchaaa yea it was surprisingly like perfect english The girl I'm referring to has like short hair maybe shoulder length.

  15. #49430

    Nana or coco

    Quote Originally Posted by JBalmain  [View Original Post]
    Anyone maybe can chime in. There was a girl at holiday massage in Marietta that spoke perfect english. She was maybe in her mid-late 20's and very cute. Massage And shake was great but the thing that stuck out to me was how good she was able to carry a conversation throughout honestly didn't even have an accent. I was moving too fast and didn't think to get her name. Would anybody know who I am referring to and where has she gone? Last couple times in has been trash providers and old ladies.
    It might be nana or coco, they both in early 20's and good English. Which name you remember? If it is nana, maybe I can have some information for you, she is work for legend with new name anna now, I saw her a lot, I like her soft hands.

    Good Luck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape