Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 325 of 888 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 375 425 825 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8448
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/nicole-s-nuruI am planning to see her next time, I am in town can anyone offer any advice or input.
    Save yourself the money. Very crappy incall and she rambles like crazy. It was extremely awkward for me and she hasn't really cleaned up before I got there even though I gave her a 2 hour notice. I released tension but it was because of a natural reaction, not because I enjoyed it much.

  2. #8447
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Samantha's husband found out about her secret life. I suggest blocking her number. It is going to get ugly and violent.
    Is this the Samantha in Anderson?

  3. #8446
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/nicole-s-nuruI am planning to see her next time, I am in town can anyone offer any advice or input.
    Do a search in the forum. Not very good reviews about genital odor, and the smell of her residence.

  4. #8445

    Sweet and sexy

    https://anderson.skipthegames.com/fe...y/304559883682

    Anyone seen this one? I think it's a scam, the number is from Michigan.

  5. #8444

    Nuru Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/nicole-s-nuruI am planning to see her next time, I am in town can anyone offer any advice or input.
    Sure. If you enjoy morbidly obese, ugly women rubbing on you while you lay on a disgusting mattress in a filthy bedroom with bugs crawling around, you'll have a great time.

  6. #8443
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/nicole-s-nuruI am planning to see her next time, I am in town can anyone offer any advice or input.
    There are some semi-recent reports here. My advice based on them is avoid.

  7. #8442

    Nicole

    https://tryst.link/escort/nicole-s-nuruI am planning to see her next time, I am in town can anyone offer any advice or input.

  8. #8441

    Ms bunny

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/251582104119

    See seems so friendly not.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220801-094948.jpg‎  

  9. #8440

    Jessie

    Morning fellow mongers! Hey anyone have intel on this one? Advertises on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/01-jessieluv

    Thanks for any help!

  10. #8439
    Quote Originally Posted by SccReview  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I am a fan of Jezebelle when you can get her to do straight business. She's hard to get in touch with and when she does she is all over the place. She recently became very Janky. She has taken my money, caused scenes, even threatened me with the police. I had to eventually stop seeing her after she burnt me with a little "drip" a couple times. Yes it was that good that I went back for more. She has burnt me twice and I still say that's some of the best pussy on this side of town he Mississippi. Proceed with caution! I hope this is helpful. Happy hunting!
    Thanks for the post about Jezzabelle I have been considering seeing her but your right. She will text then you won't here anything. I am not sure if she's worth all the trouble. The girl is pretty as hell though.

  11. #8438

    Jezebelle / Halo

    Quote Originally Posted by Jking1313  [View Original Post]
    Long time reader first time poster. I always see jezebelle on STG and her pussy looks delicious. I'm wondering if anybody has ever seen her before? Thanks.
    Hi,

    I am a fan of Jezebelle when you can get her to do straight business. She's hard to get in touch with and when she does she is all over the place. She recently became very Janky. She has taken my money, caused scenes, even threatened me with the police. I had to eventually stop seeing her after she burnt me with a little "drip" a couple times. Yes it was that good that I went back for more. She has burnt me twice and I still say that's some of the best pussy on this side of town he Mississippi. Proceed with caution! I hope this is helpful. Happy hunting!

  12. #8437
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetTeaTwoJd  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her about 2 weeks ago. Had a great session with her and nice hotel room. She started with a very nice covered BJ before we moved into missionary. She finished me with an amazing hand job that will leave you weak in the legs. Anyway, cleaned up and was on my way. I would recommend to continue to try and contact her because she is worth it for sure.
    Covered BJ and finished off with an HJ? You can get that at an AMP. She wasted my time, I'm not trying to beg her for a covered BJ and HJ.

  13. #8436
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Does she do CIM?
    I'm not sure if she does or not. I finished in the rubber in mish. She said the only thing she didn't do was anal. She offers BBFS and creampie. She does all that, IDK why swallowing a load would be off limits for her.

  14. #8435

    No problems here

    Quote Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard  [View Original Post]
    She's going to waste your time. Seemingly good at communicating, will verify, but then on your way out to Pelham, she will ghost you. Had contact with her right up to when I pulled up to let her know I was there. Too bad, she looks fun. YMMV.
    I just saw her about 2 weeks ago. Had a great session with her and nice hotel room. She started with a very nice covered BJ before we moved into missionary. She finished me with an amazing hand job that will leave you weak in the legs. Anyway, cleaned up and was on my way. I would recommend to continue to try and contact her because she is worth it for sure.

  15. #8434

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44  [View Original Post]
    Yep. I've seen her once back in June. She's the real deal. Looks just like her pics. Good head game and a very tight grip. Little baby damage on her stomach. But if that's not an issue, I'd definitely recommend her.
    Does she do CIM?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape