Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 770 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 820 870 1270 1770 ... LastLast
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19273
    Quote Originally Posted by BanditOtx  [View Original Post]
    I know this is probably asked so many times so I apologize. Just hoping someone can DM me Noa's contact info. I seem to have lost it.

    Thank you in advance.
    She won't see you if you are not active in this site. She won't see you if you post on the BB boards, Street walker or book store boards or post anything that seems "off" Do you have reliable references from other providers she can confirm with?

  2. #19272

    Xnoa review

    First of, please consider using Xnoa for reviewing or discussing her since many conversations about her just do not turn up in the search if you just use Noa. Back to the review.

    After multiple back and forths finally got an opportunity to meet Noa. We had setup the date and time a couple of days in advance and on the day of the deed just confirmed the timing and location and off I went over to her place in Raleigh. Nice community and a clean sparse apartment. Waited about 4-5 minutes while she was getting ready before she gave me her apt number and in I went with some anticipation. This was my first true UTR provider so I was looking forward to the experience. Met her at the door where truth be told she wasn't as pretty as her pictures, looked like a cute Japanese chick but nothing like her amazing pictures from erotic monkey or the pic she sent me earlier so maybe she just didn't get "ready" enough. She had a head band on. Invited me in and I undressed in the bedroom. Started with some talk about world events which was interesting. Then started rubbing some oil on my dick and took me in my mouth. I asked for some DFK and she responded excellently with some of the best DFK I've ever had. We kissed and cuddled for a long time with her lying / grinding on top of me to get me hard. Then she went for some BBBJ where she has amazing technique. Really soft and slow and sensual. Also sucked on the boys which I enjoyed. Came back for more kissing before I went for some DATY. She moaned a lot during that and also seemed to cum, which was either great acting on her part or she really did cum which I enjoyed as hell. Finally some more grinding before she put on this really thin Japanese condom and I entered her. Some great pull in / out action with more kissing / licking during the sex and I burst inside the bag. More small talk and cuddling before she cleaned me up and I left happy and satisfied. I've been in the hobby for 3-4 years now and this was probably the most sensual GFE experience I've had in the hobby. She truly made me feel special with complements and really sweet personality. It was an amazing experience which I'm glad I had. Paid 180 for hhr. Would love to repeat with her.

  3. #19271

    Comms

    I know this is probably asked so many times so I apologize. Just hoping someone can DM me Noa's contact info. I seem to have lost it.

    Thank you in advance.

  4. #19270

    This phone number used on 3 different girls ads.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapk9394  [View Original Post]
    No report so far but decided to take a chance and she turns out to be real.

    Very skinny, almost flat chested, and a little bit zoned out but the dream was decent overall. Warm mouth for BBBJ and covered for the deed. 70 for qv which is a rare find these days.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/789124585371
    This phone number used on 3 different girls ads.

  5. #19269

    Menu question

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapk9394  [View Original Post]
    No report so far but decided to take a chance and she turns out to be real.

    Very skinny, almost flat chested, and a little bit zoned out but the dream was decent overall. Warm mouth for BBBJ and covered for the deed. 70 for qv which is a rare find these days.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/789124585371
    Was cim an option?

  6. #19268

    Uhmm

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyLoveMe  [View Original Post]
    Can you send link or pm me her info.
    Maybe try searching "sarah west escort".

  7. #19267

    No!

    Yes you search for "Southpoint" in the non-AMP or the massage parlor forums, you should find some reviews about her from the recent past. The consensus is that the place where she live is a stinking disgusting pigsty. Or, maybe a better description is that it is a dog pound. On top of that, the service is lame and rushed, no extras, and possibly a boyfriend for handler lurking. Multiple guys have reported showing up at her door and walking because of the stench.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krankthemong  [View Original Post]

  8. #19266

    Uhmm

    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThere420  [View Original Post]
    Sarah West is late 50's and legit.
    Can you send link or pm me her info.

  9. #19265

    Any experience with her?


  10. #19264
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod  [View Original Post]
    Check Woodi, Peaches
    Sarah West is late 50's and legit.

  11. #19263

    Sexy Latina aka Adrianna

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/87515050

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/87442101

    Good night fellas.

    Was hoping letting of some steam with a Latina tonight but this lady caught my eye. And I found another post with the same pictures but different phone numbers and different posted age. Has anyone met her before or is it a scam?

    Thank you in advance.

  12. #19262

    This one

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDetroit  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead already. I wonder how often Janes or their handlers read reviews on this site and others.

    Not sure if its the same, but your review sound a lot like the Pecan Princes who advertises in Garner / Clayton. If it is, I recommend anyone considering her stays away.
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...v/619904395923

  13. #19261

    Yes that's her

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDetroit  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead already. I wonder how often Janes or their handlers read reviews on this site and others.

    Not sure if its the same, but your review sound a lot like the Pecan Princes who advertises in Garner / Clayton. If it is, I recommend anyone considering her stays away.
    Yes, was referring to provider who often uses "pecan" in her nickname or description in posts, and who's usually hosting in the Garner area.

  14. #19260

    Brazilian

    Anyone know if Angela "Lord have mercy on me" Torres is either in the area or coming back. Definitely like to have that dream again.

  15. #19259

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentFoot357  [View Original Post]
    Those looking for good Latina company try Jen Latina. She's always ready to play. I've seen her many times for several years always satisfied my taste. Very sweet and enjoyable lady to spend time with. DM me if you need contact info. Or more info.
    DM please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape