Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 4899
-
08-05-22 10:13 #2799Senior Member

Posts: 641Be creful too. The ad is written the exact same way as a few others in the area = they were written by the same person.
Originally Posted by BillyBadass12
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 09:57 #2798Senior Member

Posts: 395Someone just talked about her. Look back a few pages. I thing they did not see her because her rates were to high.
Originally Posted by DelawareSwing
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-22 09:24 #2797Senior Member

Posts: 83RIanne
She appears to have a bit of a pussy belly, a gunt, FUPA, you know the thing.
Originally Posted by DelawareSwing
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 16:08 #2796Regular Member

Posts: 1Riann? Anyone seen her?
Pretty new at this, and don't know where to find reviews or anything, so I'm making a post. Has anyone seen this provider? Any info?
https://delaware.skipthegames.com/fe...8/933362835528
-
08-04-22 15:53 #2795Senior Member

Posts: 395Can you provide a link or screenshot of the ad? I'd like to see a Asian myself.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-22 13:20 #2794Senior Member

Posts: 842Follow Up
Returned the next day. This is a traveling group.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
Source of ad. EA.
Location - 896.
Descript. - Hispanic - 32 to 35 - 135-140 lbs. D's. Good hygiene. Face so / so. Shoulder black hair. C-section scar. Shaved bald / waxed.
100 SS. SS went about 20 minutes.
All covered by my choice Backdoor not on the table.
Slight language issue, but she had a translating app. I actaully met her at the door from her return for a coffee. It seems she was glad of our encounter as I did not text since I had the room number in later texts the day before and (opinion) pocketing this money. Very nervous at first until I showed my phone messages & 100.
She was being switched out at 10:00 and said she will be back Monday. Spent about another 15 talking, she took my number but also wanted an email, I could understgand what she was saying. It was something about phone and tablet. But whatever, I gave the one I use for this.
Repeat? Sure. Especially if contacted back directly by her. I think the text app they use for the EA number the girl sees the messages on the tablet as someone else (distant) is responding at the same time. Not sure though.
-
08-03-22 12:12 #2793Senior Member

Posts: 395I have seen her for half that but honestly the way she sucks and fucks she is worth 100.
Originally Posted by RBrooksc
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-22 09:56 #2792Senior Member

Posts: 160What's up with all the GPS in this area?
I received an unsolicited text this morning from "Tori. " $100 for a SS is ridiculous IMHO.
-
08-02-22 14:01 #2791Senior Member

Posts: 116Nothing excellent
Saw her few years back. Hosting from trailer in Bear. 3 x the size of pics. Black and blu bruises all over. Would not get fully naked so had to do her half naked. Had hard time cause fupa was in the way so did doggy. Quick in and out. Waste of $ money. Don't think I did any reviews.
Originally Posted by RBrooksc
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 11:49 #2790Regular Member

Posts: 8I made an app with her about 2 weeks ago
She told me to call her when I got close and when I did she asked for money via cashapp or something and she would take it off the visit, I responded to her that I'd be there in 5-10 minutes if she could wait ill hand it to her or even tip her after session she was very very adamant about needed it now, I stopped responding cause something felt off, a couple of days later I asked her if she had content anything to show she real and not scamming, she told me to send her 50 bucks once again cashapp or whatever and she would send me 4 videos and some pics of whatever I wanted I talked her down to 20 and I sent it over, and like I knew was going to happen I never got my videos or pics, but I figured it was only 20 bucks and it would let me know if she was legit or scamming so I take it as it cost me 20 bucks to learn not to do that again especially when I have a weird feeling.
Originally Posted by Tazdude
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 17:44 #2789Senior Member

Posts: 240Nikki
Search for "Nikki".
Originally Posted by RBrooksc
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 12:52 #2788Senior Member

Posts: 842The B's. . .
. . And I am not talking breast size.
Now many of these ads are not real, strictly content and or contact information minning for spamming.
With that said I have a Latina craving and after performing or attemting to perform DD from this site in Tampa ahead of time recently got me no where, no assistance. While there I decided on an Asian fix. However, the AMP's were 100-120 more than here. So yes, 260-300 hse fee included. I was not paying that.
Back today.
I been following a number for about a month. It appears real. Definitely people rotated in and out.
Call today, 1-150-2 not too high, but whatever.
Get the location and I am off. Get there, do a lap in the vehicle and then one on foot.
I give the I am there in 5 and ask for the roo number, and you know the drill need a few minutes. A few turned into about 15 and I left.
She said she was straightening up her room. A few more texts and requests to return yielded a room number. A room HSK was cleaning when I made the loop on foot. This girl at the door was not Old as someone wrote in a report about one of these ads recently.
By the time I got the info I was already too north to tun around. So tommorrow will be my VB or Border Crosser encounter.
But weeding through the ads for something real is real, it's A Real Challenge.
T B C.
-
08-01-22 10:52 #2787Senior Member

Posts: 160Gia AKA Excellence
She is also known as Excellence. And I've been told the same things that was mentioned. So I've shyed away from her since she is 20 min in the wrong direction for me.
Originally Posted by Tazdude
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 10:40 #2786Senior Member

Posts: 819Never saw a good one
In all the years I've seen her advertise, I don't believe I've EVER seen a good review on her. Plenty of bad. But I'm sure there's got to be at least one that's not bad, right?
Originally Posted by Tazdude
[View Original Post]
Was trying to see her, years and years ago, back when she was on CL. Her spotty and untimely communications made that almost impossible. Then I started seeing bad reviews and was glad I didn't.
Please someone with a more recent review, speak up.
-
08-01-22 10:03 #2785Senior Member

Posts: 160Is she worth a visit?
https://newark-de.skipthegames.com/f...b/352478732166
I think I remember seeing a post for her. But I can't remember anything about her.











Reply With Quote






