Thread: STD and other medical related subjects.
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 266
-
11-12-22 19:58 #176Senior Member

Posts: 38Cope center brockton free std testing, free condoms, free narcan, etc
https://www.bamsi.org/bamsi-health/s...rder-services/
Stay safe out there.
-
08-02-22 18:33 #175Senior Member

Posts: 124I follow a lot of female sex workers on twitter and more & more of them are getting worried about this.
Originally Posted by Alejhenry
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 09:16 #174Senior Member

Posts: 268More information regarding monkeypox
-
07-29-22 13:14 #173Senior Member

Posts: 268Monkeypox vaccine information
https://www.mass.gov/info-details/monkeypox-vaccination
Eligibility includes people who have had multiple sexual partners in the past 14 days in a jurisdiction with known monkeypox.
-
06-17-22 06:41 #172Senior Member

Posts: 268For those interested
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/16/p...pox-virus.html
How Worried Should We Be About Monkeypox?
-
06-13-22 11:02 #171Senior Member

Posts: 87Std checks and meds
Planned Parenthood of Boston on Comm Ave near BU is pleasant and does an excellent job handling STD issues.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-22 10:39 #170Senior Member

Posts: 3853Bmc
Went there for my standard check, parked at NMS and walked across. Absolutely terrible walking through the homeless section that it reminded me how bad it was on foot vice in my car. I recognized some SWs. But, didn't stop to say Hi or anything. The chunky one I saw not too long ago was walking with no shoes and totally drugged out in front of the Emergency Room.
Got my checks and ready for action.
-
06-01-22 19:39 #169Senior Member

Posts: 3853Monkeypox
I don't know why some of the threads are littered with this topic and should belong here.
-
05-19-22 07:13 #168Senior Member

Posts: 142Overcharging
Yes, overcharging is the main issue. Getting an anonymousized report to show or display to someone is the other. I understand that citymd does this in NYC for $25, but they aren't in this area.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-22 05:45 #167Senior Member

Posts: 3853Boston Medical Center, no insurance needed. Mass General asks for small donation. But, treatment is available and discrete. Fenway Center is another. But, it's mainly for the gay community. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Vintage68
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 23:34 #166Senior Member

Posts: 225Discreet STD treatment?
I'm not sick nor do I have any STDs. But I'm wondering if there are any discreet clinics you can go to for a cure, prescription or treatment without having to answer a bunch of invasive questions or if you can even get treatment anonymously. Urgent care?
-
05-18-22 20:07 #165Senior Member

Posts: 3853Community center in Lynn is an option if you're not too far away. But, incognito perhaps the packages online may work. Never used those so I can't answer whether they are reliable or not. Urgent care does them. But, they overcharge like 300+.
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 14:31 #164Senior Member

Posts: 142Testing
BTW, I am interested more in the northern suburbs instead of downtown.
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-22 14:29 #163Senior Member

Posts: 142Low cost testing?
I have no physiological reason to get tested other than normal caution, but I was wondering whether there are now better places for testing that are low cost and provide anonymous results via a website or app that can be shown when needed.
-
03-27-22 11:30 #162Senior Member

Posts: 264Test papers
Been there, done that.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
So, get the test with your name, date, etc. When you show it to her fold the paper over to hide your personal info. Or, white-out what you don't want her to know.
I've done the fold-over thing with a couple girls. They hardly even glance at it. One did see the whole thing but I wasn't concerned about that one knowing my real name so it wasn't an issue.
The next question is. . . Can she provide a clean test? Protect yourself!











Reply With Quote





