Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 37623
-
08-01-22 15:57 #26148Regular Member

Posts: 1Please PM Lisa contact details
Can you please PM me Lisa's detail as well.
Originally Posted by CardShark999
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 14:05 #26147Regular Member

Posts: 1My Clemens massage "twins"
They are not twin sisters. There are a couple of 8 Mile strippers. I know both of them personally. Experienced hustlers. Message me for details. If you decide to mess with them, YMMV. Watch you don't get ripped off.
-
08-01-22 13:21 #26146Senior Member

Posts: 25She has not posted in a while.
Originally Posted by Caboose13
[View Original Post]
I saw her once, 2 or maybe 3 years ago. Short curvy build, and IMO good looking. Her ad looks more like a massage, talking about not being flipped and rushed. That flip and rush is exactly what I had. Condom wrappers in her hotel room also suggested she did more than I was looking for.
I would see her again, if I wanted to ask about FS.
-
08-01-22 11:50 #26145Senior Member

Posts: 72Chrissy
Anyone have any recent info on this one? I tried the search but didn't see anything recent that was decisive. Honesty just want to see if she is real. If she is ill give it a try and report back to you all.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...ights/26173862
-
08-01-22 10:45 #26144Senior Member

Posts: 64He works there, cool dude.
He's works the desk sometimes and takes phone calls. He helps keep the girls safe. He knows what's going on and is definitely not there to interfere. It's definitely YMMV there depending the girl. I recommend Sydney or Tonya.
Originally Posted by FrankyV8
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 10:37 #26143Senior Member

Posts: 89Pressure point in Southfield
Drove by Pressure point in southfield. Is it "normal" for a large older guy to be sitting outside the door on a lawn chair watching everyone that walks in? Nosy neighbors.
-
08-01-22 08:58 #26142Senior Member

Posts: 64Busty Providers?
Looking for a UTR busty provider. I've been at the hobby for 7 years or so and I feel like I've seen them all. Any point of direction would be awesome! I'm willing to trade info via dm!
-
08-01-22 08:49 #26141Senior Member

Posts: 379Where can I look her up? Ill TOFTT and report back.
Originally Posted by Waylon25
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 07:12 #26140Senior Member

Posts: 160Oriental massage. Auburn rd
Auburn near JohnR.
Originally Posted by Jkpt11
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 07:09 #26139Senior Member

Posts: 160Yes. No problems with HE with any of the providers there.
Originally Posted by DragonSnake
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-22 00:52 #26138Senior Member

Posts: 64Didn't miss out
Awesome tits but a shitty standoffish attitude. I'm sure she was a no call no show because she has no problem ripping people off via cash app and she has to watch her back. Something about your vehicle must have spooked her. Fuck this chick 🖕127997;.
Originally Posted by DragonSnake
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 16:29 #26137Senior Member

Posts: 259Stephanie
You will leave semi happy. Meaning you wish there was more on table. Be will leave with HE. She is cute just about 20 or so lbs added to pics posted. She has been a flake lately. I'm done with her unless she I hear more to be had.
Originally Posted by DragonSnake
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 15:53 #26136Senior Member

Posts: 172So does Stephanie give HE or is it diy?
Originally Posted by BattMann
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 15:49 #26135Senior Member

Posts: 172Sarah
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2590150
Setup appt she told me to text when I got to parking lot, I texted waited no reply, gave her 10 more minutes still no reply. She was a no show, definetly don't recommend.
-
07-31-22 12:36 #26134Senior Member

Posts: 38Lisa
First time poster. I've been very interested in getting in contact with Lisa. Please message me, I would like her info and would be greatly appreciated. TIA.











Reply With Quote




