Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 16685
-
08-01-22 08:57 #12035Senior Member

Posts: 263Same name and pics are on Eros, but with a different phone number. Not sure if a copycat or not. Did she have these tattoos?
Originally Posted by CageyBee
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/8163141.htm?cat=1
-
07-31-22 12:26 #12034Senior Member

Posts: 30She has profiles on Tryst, Erotic Monkey, and Eros. The last one I'm pretty sure someone has to pay a fee to keep up, so that was what got me to try texting her. The prices she gave me were lower than the over-the-top BS she put on her pages and she didn't mention a deposit. I thought a half hour for $200 wasn't the end of the world to go messing around with (versus the $750/ hr she has on Tryst). I also planned to turn around and leave if the person who answered the door didn't match the photos. Normally my thought process keeps the worst of the shit away. Not this time.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 10:44 #12033Senior Member

Posts: 338Jasmine
From what I see in the ad, I'm surprised that you got to see any girl in person at all, no matter what the appearance or attitude. Usually when location says "Incall / Outcall" or "Call Me", it's just a scammer fishing for deposits.
Originally Posted by CageyBee
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 16:53 #12032Senior Member

Posts: 2192As others have noted, prepay is a single red flag that should kill any notion that you're dealing with someone reliable. Think about it. I could easily put up an ad asking you to send me some money. And once you did, I'd just completely vanish. Since I got what I wanted out of the deal. LOL.
Originally Posted by Dcp6904
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 16:00 #12031Senior Member

Posts: 2192Bummer. Thanks for the report. If we can't report on the awesome experiences (they are pretty rare), at least we can help each other by warning about the experiences that are best to avoid.
Originally Posted by CageyBee
[View Original Post]
Of course, imagine how many fools there are unaware of the forum. Or worse, think their spin of the roulette wheel is going to come up different. LOL.
-
07-30-22 15:40 #12030Senior Member

Posts: 30Jasmine Sweets
Stay far, far away from Jasmine Sweets. Yes, her ad text is completely suspect, and yes, I went for it anyway. She's about as bad of a performer as it gets. A pile of rules about what you can't do, bad attitude, rushes the session to end ASAP. The girl who opened the door was attractive, even looked a little like the photos, but came out more like 7.5/10. Every other provider I've seen before treated me better than this stuck-up *****. Please give your money to anyone else.
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...t/966012096290
-
07-30-22 12:48 #12029Regular Member

Posts: 2Thank you. Dave Pete.
Originally Posted by Riley1190
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 20:34 #12028Senior Member

Posts: 102Tinder providers and prepayment scams
Couldn't get this to show up as a reply, but you the guy who just asked about someone on Tinder who gives you a website and to send money in advance.
These scams are all over Tinder. Don't do it. And never ever send money in advance.
-
07-29-22 16:18 #12027Regular Member

Posts: 2Provider found on Tinder
Coded email [Deleted by Admin] was in Tinder profile.
[Email address deleted by Admin]
After email exchange she directed me to a web site to make a reservation and pay $150 for NURU with HE.
Have pic, but cannot figure out how to include here.
Purports to be from McFarland.
No address given (maybe provided after payment?
Anyone have experience with this one? Comments?
Thanks.
D
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
-
07-28-22 21:29 #12026Senior Member

Posts: 338Prepaying
You're preaching to the choir here. I'd sooner flush money down the toilet than prepay, and so should anyone else. Even girls who were (once) legitimate providers seem to go the scamming route of asking for deposits up front: why work for what they can get for free with the click of a mouse?
Originally Posted by Free34
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 21:27 #12025Senior Member

Posts: 338Hacked
I guess the good news is that she may not be a scammer if the 30% deposit request was part of the hacker's project. The bad news is that she's probably back at $500 per hour. Win some, lose some.
Originally Posted by Smm74
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 22:01 #12024Senior Member

Posts: 434Focus
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...s/843801806971
Anyone seen this girl. She seems real and easy to talk to. I considered seeing her since there aren't any other options. Her rates are a little crazy so I decided to pass.
-
07-27-22 13:47 #12023Senior Member

Posts: 306Disappointed
She has REALLY let her self go.
I saw her again last week. For the last time.
She was late getting back to me. Smelled of BO. Her pussy and ass stunk bad and she put on about 20 lbs since I saw her last spring. Service was ok but could not get past the ass and pussy stench no matter which position we tried.
Shame. She used to be a good one.
.
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 10:45 #12022Senior Member

Posts: 105Hacked
Her pages were hacked, she posted on Twitter about it.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 02:52 #12021Senior Member

Posts: 77Prepay
Anything you give before services rendered, consider it a gift, because she does. You will not get anything for it. Even if it's someone you've seen and known. I've helped regulars in the past. Only 1 has returned services. Most pretend that exchange never took place. If you mention it, that's the end of the meeting, service becomes subpar when you produce more, and / or they thought it was a gift.
Originally Posted by Free34
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





