Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19633

    Quincy

    Quote Originally Posted by DonSpade  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Quincy Illinois?
    Been to Quincy many times. Try Melody. Ask for Hiland. Always HE.

  2. #19632

    Springfield

    Quote Originally Posted by FartCity  [View Original Post]
    Springfield is an unbelievable situation right now. It's bizarre. If I won that lottery, I'd move to shitty Springfield, Illinois just for the AMP action. Not sure who's running the scene, but it's something to behold.

    YMMV. . Have to type it, even though it means nothing. But it's the rules.
    I second that. The girl I had was the best looking Asian with the best body at an AMP I have ever had.

  3. #19631

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster4072  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible to get extras at a legit massage place? I have had no success at all. Is this like looking for a pink unicorn or is it worth looking for?
    Look up Asian Megan. There's your unicorn.

  4. #19630
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster4072  [View Original Post]
    On Olive Rd in Chesterfield.
    That's right! Thank you!

  5. #19629

    Olive Rd

    Quote Originally Posted by CarJamm1  [View Original Post]
    Where is Health Spa?
    On Olive Rd in Chesterfield.

  6. #19628

    Quincy

    Anyone tried Quincy Illinois?

  7. #19627
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGoode  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Hamster. I always leave there happy after a hand shake. It is a no miss place for a good ending.
    Sunny will give you a happy ending.

  8. #19626
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioSteve513  [View Original Post]
    Side trip to Springfield Illinois if you have time. Apparently everything wide open there for everyone.

    StL. YMMV, seems to depend on whether they know you (maybe HE then at some places). But it takes time & money to get to that point.
    Springfield is an unbelievable situation right now. It's bizarre. If I won that lottery, I'd move to shitty Springfield, Illinois just for the AMP action. Not sure who's running the scene, but it's something to behold.

    YMMV. . Have to type it, even though it means nothing. But it's the rules.

  9. #19625
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGoode  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Hamster. I always leave there happy after a hand shake. It is a no miss place for a good ending.
    Where is Health Spa?

  10. #19624
    Quote Originally Posted by EssentialGuy  [View Original Post]
    Will be heading east for work near Fuji, One and Tokyo spas. Have only visited Fuji with Kiki, Pepsi and Yuyu in the past. Any recommendations on tig ole bittys. C or double D's preferably.

    Man, Yuyu had a great set and fantastic nips.
    Blue at One Spa has great tits. Best I've found on the East side of ladies who are regulars.

  11. #19623

    Health spa

    I agree with Hamster. I always leave there happy after a hand shake. It is a no miss place for a good ending.

  12. #19622

    Big cans

    Quote Originally Posted by EssentialGuy  [View Original Post]
    Will be heading east for work near Fuji, One and Tokyo spas. Have only visited Fuji with Kiki, Pepsi and Yuyu in the past. Any recommendations on tig ole bittys. C or double D's preferably.

    Man, Yuyu had a great set and fantastic nips.
    Try CiCi at Fuji, she has a nice set.

  13. #19621

    Any leads big boobs on the east side?

    Will be heading east for work near Fuji, One and Tokyo spas. Have only visited Fuji with Kiki, Pepsi and Yuyu in the past. Any recommendations on tig ole bittys. C or double D's preferably.

    Man, Yuyu had a great set and fantastic nips.

  14. #19620

    Health

    I have been having very good handshakes at Health Massage. The providers change all the time, but they all have been very good with their hands. This is the most consistent place besides Classic.

  15. #19619

    Legit Massage Extras?

    Is it possible to get extras at a legit massage place? I have had no success at all. Is this like looking for a pink unicorn or is it worth looking for?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape