Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 19300
-
08-01-22 00:33 #13675Senior Member

Posts: 72Southern Hospitality
Based on the reviews, I will give her a 2nd chance and the benefit of doubt.
Earlier this year, we had scheduled a time, and when the agreed time came I texted her for details, and I was ghosted.
Never heard back from her, not even an apology. Maybe she never got any of my texts? Most providers that do this, typically will at least txt me some excuse or apology (sometimes sincere, sometimes not) within a day or two.
I am going to try and do better about posting and not lurking so much going forward. I should be a senior member long ago as long as I have been skulking.
-
08-01-22 00:17 #13674Regular Member

Posts: 14Had anyone seen her? I think she goes by Nikki or Nicole
-
07-31-22 19:43 #13673Senior Member

Posts: 1944Interesting First Post
Although, I'm sure that something terrible happened and I'm sorry to hear that happened to her, I just find it curious that your first post on this Forum explains her dilemma and you defending her! I hope that the new monger can enlighten us as to what his experience with her was like. Curious minds would like to know. Besides, I have known NewHodar on this board for many years and in his previous non de plume and value his experience with her and do not doubt his review. I do know that his experience has piqued my interest because I find her body most attractive and would consider a visit, but just to verify and add some credibility to this provider. I do know that she advertises quite a bit on most sites, so she may just be trying to amass some coins to pay for her dental work.
Originally Posted by Ladiesman6996
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 18:33 #13672Senior Member

Posts: 346Lacey
So I reached out to Lacey. Comms were pretty good. Discussed some details and then she asked for a pic. I can't be the only one that feels uncomfortable with this. I know she may be afraid of LEO but that's a big risk having your pic out there. Anyway how could she determine by a photo if you are LEO or not?
-
07-31-22 17:36 #13671Senior Member

Posts: 206Well Done.. Grasshopper
Great first post Musuko, that's what the forums about. Your details were explicit and a nice representation of these divas and May help the struggling monger navigate the terrain. That's what this forums all about.
Originally Posted by SethSmith321
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 17:35 #13670Regular Member

Posts: 3Aleja amazing
And dude dental work she had perfect teeth 2 months ago she got in a accident and almost died knocked all her teeth out and broke a bunch she is extremely self conscious about it that woman was a 10 easy before the accident.
Originally Posted by NewHodar
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 13:43 #13669Senior Member

Posts: 1944SethSmith321 Reviews
Thank you so much for the reviews! It is nice to someone come off the sidelines and report on their experiences. I wish more of you guys would do this instead of just sitting back and reading about others experiences! The first two ladies mentioned I have seen and wholeheartedly agree with your assessment. Liberty'O Love is getting harder to see these days because she is restricting her activity to weekdays only and no weekends or nights, but who can blame her. I'm sure just seeing two or three mongers a day at 200-300 Mario's a session is more than enough to keep her in tall cotton! Southern Hospitality aka Kelly likewise and although they do advertise somewhat, they are pros and displaying what I believe is the perfect UTR Business Model that I have talked about previously! Neither of them disappoints and spending time and money is well worth it. Unfortunately, that cannot be said about the majority of providers in Brevard. The other two women you mentioned, I have never seen because my rule is never to see anyone younger than my daughter and she is thirty four! But, please Seth, keep reporting, we mongers appreciate it!
Originally Posted by SethSmith321
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 13:18 #13668Regular Member

Posts: 14Nikki
Has anyone seen her? It's an old post, so I don't know if she is still active.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...ourne/45416768
-
07-30-22 18:39 #13667Regular Member

Posts: 2Multiple Reviews (no longer lurking)
So I have been using this forum anon for a while and decided it's finally time to contribute. This post will contain all of my current reviews that I have.
First we have to start with Liberty O. She was great. Amazing really. True PSE and an awesome nuru massage. There's nothing I can say that hasn't been said 100 times. If you haven't seen her yet you are missing out.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...lside/48471895
Up next we have Southern Hospitality. She was also another great experience. Very friendly, clean and coms were great. She as well is older but she's good at what she does and is very GFE if that's your thing. Definitely recommend if you want a positive experience.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/991353745710
Next is Lacey. I saw her on her first trip here because it was late and I wanted to try a young spinner out. Yes she is hot, clean and very tiny but her coms were not that great and it felt more transactional. Would recommend if you only care about looks and not experience. She is friendly though and opened up more after our appointment so repeat visits might be better. Definitely not going to avoid her, but she's not really what I'm looking for right now. Alright while getting her link seeing her pictures make me want to see her again. She is hot.
https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...y/757165377487
My final review is for this girl I've seen twice. She's chubby but cute. Super nice and coms are good when she is available. Only available late night which is perfect for me. Prices are affordable and Greek is her standard. I don't like that so I bring my own covers. Great experience from her though it's like getting with a girl after the bar. Only downside is her Incall is on a bed in her living room and there's kids toys around and a bit messy. A little odd.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...r-1am/48457299
I have just dipped my toe into this hobby and I am looking for my ATF still. My schedule is crazy so it's hard for me to plan. My ideal provider would be UTR so if anyone has recommendations please let me know. I hope I didn't miss anything.
-
07-30-22 11:16 #13666Senior Member

Posts: 616Thanks. I'll keep on trying. I do really want to see her.
Originally Posted by SunDog321
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 00:10 #13665Regular Member

Posts: 20Kelly
I had a delightful time with Kelly this week. My 4th exp with her and it keeps getting better each time. She's a sweet heart of a person and when I was having trouble closing the deal (I am older so it happens) she just took over, did a few things differently and bam here it came. Seeing Kelly is like seeing your mistress. As long as you are OK with a BBW then you won't get a better experience in Brevard.
IMHO.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 19:06 #13664Regular Member

Posts: 5Do you know how she currently looks like? Those pictures are said to be very old.
Originally Posted by DaulBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 15:48 #13663Senior Member

Posts: 490Aleja = Seduction
Sexy spinner here is one of my ATF but be careful cause she loves hitting you up later for dire needed assistance. I have denied her numerous times, but others have been on short end. Performance wise she is top notch and let's say free spirited. When she is kept in the business Zone = no problems.
Originally Posted by NewHodar
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 12:07 #13662Senior Member

Posts: 375Regardless of ad description
Dead fish that doesn't suck dick.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 11:42 #13661Senior Member

Posts: 2962More on Lacey
I didn't ask, though my guess would be no. She seems very safety-minded so I'm guessing bareback is out.
Originally Posted by Stone407
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





