Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7916
    Quote Originally Posted by CaitHer  [View Original Post]
    Had missed Bin for a while and finally headed back to see her. She greeted with a smile at the door and I noticed teeth are white and perfect. Last time she had braces, now I see the results. Beautiful smile. Her body was also looking great, maybe even better than last time I saw her! Later she told me she has been hitting the gym a lot lately. I believe it. Of course part of the impression I got was her ample top. Man made of course but so nicely made.

    We spoke a little and I reminded her about what happened last time. As before we spoke a combination of English, Japanese and Korean.

    We showered together and she continued to play the Geisha who knows me style. Boyfriend is finally home she said. LOL. But if felt like that LOL! The slow BBBJ, how she reacts when touch her hair. She is a dream. Her smiling eyes keep looking at me when she is BBBJ me and when she is fucking me. She is soothing and relaxing as a companion.

    Stay safe and please help us all find more Giesha like Bin.
    Love Bin had a great time with her. I am do for another visit with her.

  2. #7915
    Quote Originally Posted by BigsLongDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Arie a few times I'm obsessed with her big melons she's on vacation need to get one off. Yume seems to not be working anymore they say, I was thinking of trying Anna from Joy spa anyone know of any more hidden Gems for me? Thanks ahead of time.
    Have you tried Luna also at 41 Spa? She is hot, busty, and service is excellent as long as you don't require FS (you said you didn't). Yoko at Sunflower Spa in East Village is another good one.

  3. #7914

    Tatsexy Bin

    Had missed Bin for a while and finally headed back to see her. She greeted with a smile at the door and I noticed teeth are white and perfect. Last time she had braces, now I see the results. Beautiful smile. Her body was also looking great, maybe even better than last time I saw her! Later she told me she has been hitting the gym a lot lately. I believe it. Of course part of the impression I got was her ample top. Man made of course but so nicely made.

    We spoke a little and I reminded her about what happened last time. As before we spoke a combination of English, Japanese and Korean.

    We showered together and she continued to play the Geisha who knows me style. Boyfriend is finally home she said. LOL. But if felt like that LOL! The slow BBBJ, how she reacts when touch her hair. She is a dream. Her smiling eyes keep looking at me when she is BBBJ me and when she is fucking me. She is soothing and relaxing as a companion.

    Stay safe and please help us all find more Giesha like Bin.

  4. #7913
    I've seen Arie a few times I'm obsessed with her big melons she's on vacation need to get one off. Yume seems to not be working anymore they say, I was thinking of trying Anna from Joy spa anyone know of any more hidden Gems for me? Thanks ahead of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Arie from spa41.


    Yume who I just and wrote review below for was huge also but WSD is all in money and is a bit harder to verify now allegedly.

  5. #7912
    Quote Originally Posted by PopUpMenu123  [View Original Post]
    Where does Yumi work at? I'd like to see her.
    Sorry, it was desires of wall street aka WSD.

  6. #7911
    Where does Yumi work at? I'd like to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Yume Hanabi 380 hr DFK BBBJ cfs anal (she does BBFS as well if you want that for no additional charge).

    Yes, it is all true. Do what you want for no upcharge. I told her I have my own condoms. LOL you should have seen her face. Condoms? Pics are close but maybe from a while ago. I'd say she is 30's. I would believe F tits and big ass and a little belly. Teeth were good I believe. English much better than I anticipated.

    Waited 5 minutes maybe. Shower. Just cleaning.

    Her DFK and BBBJ were good. Did not do any type of DATY but her pussy did look really nice. Shaved.

    She sucked my dick while I played with those big tits. (natural). Then I told her to put on condom. She put on one of hers. Well, she tried then I put it on the other half of the way. Don't use her condoms. I went standing mish with her legs on my shoulders. She was tight but that condom was shit.

    Then said lets do anal and she lubed up and changed condoms and used mine this time. And I fucked her ass hard in same position with legs up on my shoulders looking at her face as I fucked her balls deep in the ass. She let out a couple screams when I got really deep in there. Real ones not that JAV bullshit. I was like I hope the mms doesn't bust down the down.

    Then got standing doggy but she was keeping that ass a little away from me so went up on bed. I came close to coming a couple times but she pulled away a bit.

    Took off condom and went back to BBBJ to try to finish me off. Then I stood up and titty fucked her. And was close again but she couldn't keep up the pace long enough.

    Then went to HJ and came on her tits. I worked her for about 45 minutes. Took a shower and talked. Said she will be in America until 2027 if she was serious and she gave me her wechat.

    I did tip her a whopping $20 and she tried to give it back to me and told me no one tips her and I said I do and she kept it.

    Great girl but at longer times she tires a bit. The room was cool once the fan was put on the highest setting for me but I am a sweaty bastard.

    P.S. Over the years I've heard some bad things about Gaga's looks. I never saw her before. Well, she was mms and was wearing a mask but damn she was hot as fuck. If I ever get a chance to get on her I will all fucking day. That skinny spinner body with huge ass fakes is what I love.

  7. #7910
    Quote Originally Posted by BigsLongDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Been around to a couple spots in the city. I'm into the big natural tits not crazy about getting FS just the hand finish with some boob fun. Anyone have any suggestions? Big naturals??
    Arie from spa41.

    Yume who I just and wrote review below for was huge also but WSD is all in money and is a bit harder to verify now allegedly.

  8. #7909

    Help me out

    Been around to a couple spots in the city. I'm into the big natural tits not crazy about getting FS just the hand finish with some boob fun. Anyone have any suggestions? Big naturals??

  9. #7908

    Yume Hanabi Fucking this girl's ass up

    Yume Hanabi 380 hr DFK BBBJ cfs anal (she does BBFS as well if you want that for no additional charge).

    Yes, it is all true. Do what you want for no upcharge. I told her I have my own condoms. LOL you should have seen her face. Condoms? Pics are close but maybe from a while ago. I'd say she is 30's. I would believe F tits and big ass and a little belly. Teeth were good I believe. English much better than I anticipated.

    Waited 5 minutes maybe. Shower. Just cleaning.

    Her DFK and BBBJ were good. Did not do any type of DATY but her pussy did look really nice. Shaved.

    She sucked my dick while I played with those big tits. (natural). Then I told her to put on condom. She put on one of hers. Well, she tried then I put it on the other half of the way. Don't use her condoms. I went standing mish with her legs on my shoulders. She was tight but that condom was shit.

    Then said lets do anal and she lubed up and changed condoms and used mine this time. And I fucked her ass hard in same position with legs up on my shoulders looking at her face as I fucked her balls deep in the ass. She let out a couple screams when I got really deep in there. Real ones not that JAV bullshit. I was like I hope the mms doesn't bust down the down.

    Then got standing doggy but she was keeping that ass a little away from me so went up on bed. I came close to coming a couple times but she pulled away a bit.

    Took off condom and went back to BBBJ to try to finish me off. Then I stood up and titty fucked her. And was close again but she couldn't keep up the pace long enough.

    Then went to HJ and came on her tits. I worked her for about 45 minutes. Took a shower and talked. Said she will be in America until 2027 if she was serious and she gave me her wechat.

    I did tip her a whopping $20 and she tried to give it back to me and told me no one tips her and I said I do and she kept it.

    Great girl but at longer times she tires a bit. The room was cool once the fan was put on the highest setting for me but I am a sweaty bastard.

    P.S. Over the years I've heard some bad things about Gaga's looks. I never saw her before. Well, she was mms and was wearing a mask but damn she was hot as fuck. If I ever get a chance to get on her I will all fucking day. That skinny spinner body with huge ass fakes is what I love.

  10. #7907

    41 Spa. Mongolian Girl Yuri

    Anybody tried out a Latina girl, think her name is Sofia. I walked by her in the hall on my way toward the door at 41 Spa after my session was over with Yuri. Sofia, if that's who it was, looked fine. Nice figure and rack in a tight, short one piece. Maybe next time. Anyway, my session was with Yuri. She is Mongolian. English is very good, probably late 20's. Her pics are on their twitter and are accurate. About 5-5, great fit-curvy body with nice boobs and awesome butt.

    Got a table shower for starters. I got up full mast and figured that was a good omen for the rest of the time. Back to the massage room, had the same quality of service with the rubdown then relaxed as Yuri stepped out quick. She started stroking my back and my balls when she came back. She laid on top of me and put her breasts into my mouth so I could suck them. Absolutely wonderful boobies. She went down for CBJ, licked my balls, came back up, kissed my neck and nipples and then climbed on top and rode good and hard. Nice sound effects LOL. Flipped her over and did her good and rockin in DS. What as ass on this girl. Popped, went some more, ended the show, laid there and talked about life and stuff until she brought the hot towels.

    I just love women like this, absolutely wonderful, never make you feel like you are being rushed. Service is a 9, table shower was well done. Hot body, tanned, soft skin, what's not to like. Damage 90 to house, 160 to her, which I left as a tip on the little side table. I'll throw some more money her way before she departs.

    MMS told me on the way out that they have Korean, Mongolian, Colombian, Latina, and European girls all rotating, so it seems like a real international place with plenty of new faces to sample. So I will be back for that too.

  11. #7906

    Nuru Girls in midtown, Double Nuru / GFE with Shade and Tina

    Double Nuru with Shade and Tina at NURU Girls, number is 929xxxx699, they're on twitter also.

    Shade tall slim beauty, Tina cute and pretty.

    I went late evening, the front door was locked and the buzzer was confusing and not labeled, but a call to them and they buzzed me in. Up the elevator.

    Was met by a cute Asian girl that turned out to be Tina. And a mms behind the desk but Tina took me in. Big room and big bed, get undressed and robe on. Tina comes back with Shade. Shade is hot, kinda different look from typical Chinese, maybe Thai or some other exotic Asian. I was showing my happy. Tina recommended 2 girls. I thought for about 2 seconds, then went with it. I wanted the full GFE nuru show, and we settled on donation. I don't do doubles often and they didn't disappoint.

    Started in the shower room. Big wide table shower, both girls naked and they rinsed themselves. 4 hands body soapng me and rinse first, with lots of stroking and playing / cleaning my ass. Haha. Good things to come.

    Sade first gets on top, her body is great, natural Bs and nice ass and hips. I'm feelin Tinas ass and tits at the side of the table. Sade starts riimming me, good action. I decide to turn over for better view.

    Sade now giving me a P2P slide and dfk. Then Tina goes in for DFK. Then sade reverses nuru like in the Japanese videos and Tina reaches and sucks me bb. It was difficult to see who was doing what as there's no pillow on the TShower. Then both girls taking turns BBBJ. Boom there goes pop #1.

    Go back to the room and relax with girl on either side of me. Honestly I was needing a nap after the shower room. But they started playing around and I was up again.

    Cover put on my Tina and I get her in doggy while making out DFK with shade. Shade has her hands on my balls and guiding the shaft in Tina.

    Pull out and shade takes off the cover and takes my jizz pop cim.

    Tina takes me to the shower room for a cleanup and back to the room. Shade is gone, on to her customer in another room. I chat w Tina and she shows me out.

  12. #7905

    VIP Pop Girl Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ImperialHint  [View Original Post]
    Name of place? House & Tips? Thanks.
    Sorry about that. VIP Pop Girl Spa is what the ad says. 90+160.

  13. #7904

    Cherry Tree

    Quote Originally Posted by KappaR  [View Original Post]
    Do the providers here provide GFE (DFK, DATY, Rimming)? I read a few reviews and it seems like they only do basic service (BBJ and CFS).
    I thought BBBJ was GFE! LOL. Anyway, I don't care for rimming, so can't comment on that, but I think DATY is available. DFK may be a little YMMV, but generally available in my experience.

  14. #7903

    More Info Please

    Quote Originally Posted by NativeRiver  [View Original Post]
    First timer at this place. I tried it after seeing their bedpage ads and talking to the MMS on the phone. Sounded legit so I made an appointment. Everything went smooth as it should, and I definitely wasn't disappointed. The girl I met, Lemon, is petite, her tits are huge, she's hot, and the service was great.

    Quiet Thursday evening so I drove over and easily found street parking nearby. They are in Midtown 30's, location is pretty easy to find. Short walk and up a mild flight of stairs. Nice MMS greeted me and took me along to a room on the right. The place is clean and looks like it was renovated pretty recently. MMS left and a minute later Lemon came in. She was literally busting out through her dress (LOL) and was very friendly. Lemon led me by the hand around to the TS room. TS was extra thorough and she basically double cleaned up. No actual action but a double dose of cock stroking. Lemon 's English isn't too bad and she was relaxed and friendly. She dried me off and we headed back to the room again hand in hand. I lay down, Lemon draped a towel over me and then stepped out for a short couple minutes. When she came back the massage began. Good pressure, knew her spots, no oil, did back and legs well plus arms, feet, hands. Then did one of the best back-walkings I've had. Really good and no slipping or nerves. Plus she's light so the pressure is all where its meant to be.

    I watched Lemon strip in anticipation of the BJ. Wow. Cute, petite frame with awesome standout boobs (DD cups with nice nips). Really good skin even for a K-girl. LT to get me really ripe, then started a CBJ that felt like BBBJ with tongue on the shaft and hand action with much slurping and tongue flicking. She climbed on for CG and rode me hard, then we did mish and she took her turn fondling me while I rode her pretty good. Came real hard. Hot towel clean up, then Lemon helped me get dressed. Very good time.
    Name of place? House & Tips? Thanks.

  15. #7902
    First timer at this place. I tried it after seeing their bedpage ads and talking to the MMS on the phone. Sounded legit so I made an appointment. Everything went smooth as it should, and I definitely wasn't disappointed. The girl I met, Lemon, is petite, her tits are huge, she's hot, and the service was great.

    Quiet Thursday evening so I drove over and easily found street parking nearby. They are in Midtown 30's, location is pretty easy to find. Short walk and up a mild flight of stairs. Nice MMS greeted me and took me along to a room on the right. The place is clean and looks like it was renovated pretty recently. MMS left and a minute later Lemon came in. She was literally busting out through her dress (LOL) and was very friendly. Lemon led me by the hand around to the TS room. TS was extra thorough and she basically double cleaned up. No actual action but a double dose of cock stroking. Lemon 's English isn't too bad and she was relaxed and friendly. She dried me off and we headed back to the room again hand in hand. I lay down, Lemon draped a towel over me and then stepped out for a short couple minutes. When she came back the massage began. Good pressure, knew her spots, no oil, did back and legs well plus arms, feet, hands. Then did one of the best back-walkings I've had. Really good and no slipping or nerves. Plus she's light so the pressure is all where its meant to be.

    I watched Lemon strip in anticipation of the BJ. Wow. Cute, petite frame with awesome standout boobs (DD cups with nice nips). Really good skin even for a K-girl. LT to get me really ripe, then started a CBJ that felt like BBBJ with tongue on the shaft and hand action with much slurping and tongue flicking. She climbed on for CG and rode me hard, then we did mish and she took her turn fondling me while I rode her pretty good. Came real hard. Hot towel clean up, then Lemon helped me get dressed. Very good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape