Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,551 to 11,565 of 30814
-
07-31-22 10:21 #19264Regular Member

Posts: 3Anybody dreamt of Asia?
I see one review up on rubmd but was hoping some of ya'll might have a little more experience. Is she worth seeing for the price? FS? CBJ? BBBJ?
-
07-31-22 09:07 #19263Senior Member

Posts: 53Link is dead already. I wonder how often Janes or their handlers read reviews on this site and others.
Originally Posted by NedPhilanders
[View Original Post]
Not sure if its the same, but your review sound a lot like the Pecan Princes who advertises in Garner / Clayton. If it is, I recommend anyone considering her stays away.
-
07-30-22 23:38 #19262Senior Member

Posts: 87Not recommended
This provider has had a number of negative reviews on this forum. Complaints have included limited services, clock watching / rushing, hygiene issues / odor, and threats to call in the handler when any dissatisfaction is expressed. Believe I recall one or more reviews where handler did enter the situation. In my personal experience (a while ago), beforehand I asked explicitly if she knew what services were listed in her post and if she did in fact offer some specific ones that were of particular interest to me. (I was talking directly to her then, not an intermediary.) She answered yes to both questions. But then once I was there, had made my donation, and we'd gotten started, she stated that she did not offer the services in question, that she'd been unaware they were listed in her post, and that I needed to hurry up etc. She has been in this area for a while and posts different ads, but they tend to use the same rotating supply of photos and wording, and the hosting location is usually in the area mentioned in your link.
Originally Posted by PeterMama
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 21:23 #19261Banned Member

Posts: 35Please avoid and save your time
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...E/540994672874
Whatever it was never in the advertisement, It happened to me.
Travelled one hour.
I use to check if a person is using cashapp which would clear my thoughts they are legit. She said cash if not possible then cash app. So I thought she is real. Asked her to call to check she is not spam as our conversation was only in message and she is avoiding my call. She made a call and proved she is legit as well.
Went to a place she said. Waiting for 30 minutes in car. No response from her. After 30 minutes she is hungry and will make the wait worth so waited for another 30 minutes.
Meanwhile checking the surroundings lot of pimp, handler may be. I read some message in this forum beware of one in Fayetteville shot dead and they use to advertise under cat fish. She also mentioned this in her ad and triggered my nerve suddenly and left the place.
She said she tried reaching me after one hour but I was not answering which is a lie. At last dropped a message God bless you.
[Pictures Deleted by Admin]
-
07-30-22 20:05 #19260Senior Member

Posts: 51Phoenix donaitons
She quoted me:
Originally Posted by CarolinaPack
[View Original Post]
Hr 275.
45 min 230.
Hh 190.
Qv 190.
Qvbj 110.
-
07-30-22 18:13 #19259Banned Member

Posts: 35Planning to see
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...E/540994672874
Any reviews seniors?
-
07-30-22 10:40 #19258Regular Member

Posts: 24Latinas
Rates were 120 qv 200 hh or 300 hr I did not ask about uncovered. That's not something I do at all. If you go on listcrawler and search either name you will find them. They do hop around from one bnb to another in cary.
-
07-30-22 08:07 #19257Senior Member

Posts: 342Info
Any recent links for both and duos available?
Originally Posted by ZaySay
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 06:55 #19256Senior Member

Posts: 139Last time I visited saw her pimp lurking near by before and after session.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
Did not feel comfortable during the session with that on my mind.
-
07-30-22 06:43 #19255Senior Member

Posts: 34Sorry. She has quite a few reviews here so thought most knew of her. Damage was 100.
Originally Posted by CarolinaPack
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/935670651003
-
07-30-22 05:56 #19254Senior Member

Posts: 281Phoenix
Can you expound on this? I have tried to reach her a few times with no response.
Originally Posted by JonnyBigRod
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 23:22 #19253Senior Member

Posts: 430Princess / Sara also went as Scarlett
She's been in the area for several years. I saw her once, average experience and her body is thicker than pictured. Changes of names / pictures and phone numbers are not a good indicator for us, the customers. Definitely pass.
Originally Posted by MFever
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 22:22 #19252Banned Member

Posts: 35DM Please
Would you mind sharing me the same.
Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 21:27 #19251Senior Member

Posts: 139Check Woodi, Peaches
Originally Posted by TheyLoveMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 21:09 #19250Senior Member

Posts: 139Pimp lurking around the corner.
Originally Posted by PeterMama
[View Original Post]
Kind of scary.










Reply With Quote





