Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 359 of 735 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 409 459 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 11019
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5649

    Sophia 100 is currently touring outside Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?440443-Sophia100

    I see some providers have not logged in yet or posted!
    Sophia 100 has not been in Seattle for a few weeks. She has been touring various cities. Her next stop will be Minneapolis.

  2. #5648

    Pending Escort Website

    Has anyone tried this Escort website: listcrawler. Eu? I have noticed same photos in multiple cities, and I couldn't verify any legit provider in any section yet. Thanks.

  3. #5647

    Sophia 100

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Searched tna for her with zero results, ad link please?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?440443-Sophia100

    I see some providers have not logged in yet or posted!

  4. #5646
    Quote Originally Posted by Searotic69  [View Original Post]
    I know Rubmd can be hit or miss there are a lot of Bellevue gals on there from TNA but don't recognize this one.

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/42e70f7...e8145e58?ref=p
    Phone Number search (via Google) has zero results. The number, 206xxxx460, does not come up at all. She looks good, though (assuming pictures are accurate).

  5. #5645

    Sofia100?

    Searched tna for her with zero results, ad link please?

  6. #5644

    Anyone seen her?

    I know Rubmd can be hit or miss there are a lot of Bellevue gals on there from TNA but don't recognize this one.

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/42e70f7...e8145e58?ref=p

  7. #5643

    Alena

    Quote Originally Posted by RajivRaj  [View Original Post]
    Would love to know to if she offers bare FS for an extra tip? I'm planning on seeing her. Do you think there is good chance or would you guess it'll be a strong no?
    It's an unyielding but polite no. There is zero chance of that. Very RBGFE.

  8. #5642

    Is she offering bare FS?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSnow765  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Mike, I owe you one. Saw her today on your reco and can confirm great experience. True GFE, beautiful face, nice body, MSOG ok (bad time management on my part allowed for just a handshake for the second round but we made it work). Seems to genuinely like DATY or deserves an Oscar. Got my full hour worth of fun. She was very clean everywhere and incall was nice. Nice personality and good English. Said she was struggling because TNA was down barely making enough to pay for the hotel.

    Glad I took a chance to see her. She said she has one more month in the US total but she wasn't sure how long she would stay in Bellevue area. Maybe a bit longer if business picks up.
    Would love to know to if she offers bare FS for an extra tip? I'm planning on seeing her. Do you think there is good chance or would you guess it'll be a strong no?

  9. #5641

  10. #5640
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by IllInferno  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/517317565374

    I checked the site and there's another pretty hot girl Zoey on there as well. Anyone have any experience with booking either or does it seem too good to be true?
    Known deposit scam. Avoid or go ahead and waste their time. Scam run by Horrorharlot aka Mia.

  11. #5639

    Any info on her?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/517317565374

    I checked the site and there's another pretty hot girl Zoey on there as well. Anyone have any experience with booking either or does it seem too good to be true?

  12. #5638

    Alena Rose also as Annie on TNA

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSnow765  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Mike, I owe you one. Saw her today on your reco and can confirm great experience. True GFE, beautiful face, nice body, MSOG ok (bad time management on my part allowed for just a handshake for the second round but we made it work). Seems to genuinely like DATY or deserves an Oscar. Got my full hour worth of fun. She was very clean everywhere and incall was nice. Nice personality and good English. Said she was struggling because TNA was down barely making enough to pay for the hotel.

    Glad I took a chance to see her. She said she has one more month in the US total but she wasn't sure how long she would stay in Bellevue area. Maybe a bit longer if business picks up.
    Phew, glad it worked out for you. She is a fun enthusiastic gem for sure.

    On TNA she's Annie.

    Keep in mind, she a booking assistant so you're not in communication with her directly. But traditional GFE at the listed rate of 400 hour. Dfk, DATY, BBBJ, msog.

    Yes she's sweet but new to the area with a not so reliable agency but she's worth the visit.

  13. #5637

    Veganchocolate

    She does have great natural boobs! Saw her awhile back but she was ready to retire and not posting any longer. She was mechanical and wanted to be done as quick as possible and cut me off short claiming I had popped already. I didn't think I'd see her post again since she said she was done about a month ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with VeganChocolate?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...VeganChocolate

    Those tits look gigantic. I'm thinking of going to try them myself but wanted to see if anyone has any stories to share.

  14. #5636
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Not hating, it is what it is! But sucks both are No AA. Been wanting to bang victoriam for a loonngg time. Smh! Great bodies.
    Me too bruh. Always the baddie looking ones too.

  15. #5635

    No AA

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    She is really hot. Everything safe. No DATY.

    If you like her look, go for Sophia100.

    BBBJ is included for VIP.
    Not hating, it is what it is! But sucks both are No AA. Been wanting to bang victoriam for a loonngg time. Smh! Great bodies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape