The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 176 of 733 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 226 276 676 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 10992
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8367

    Soccer Mom Has Gone Back To California

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...he805soccermom

    She is back for a short visit, I met her a few years ago On Maui and I just had a visit with her this afternoon. If you like a mature woman who has tons of energy and knows how to work your body to the max then she's the One.

    Make sure you Wash 🧼 Up Good in the Front & The Back, because HER tongue 👅 😛 finds all kinda nips and cracks that you have..
    I have to say her service was good. BBBJ (she said she'd swallow) , BB Greek and CIA if, 2 Fingers Deep in her Asshole and Sucked on my fingers, Rimming from her, Daty, BBFSCIP, She let me take pics of the Creampie. She didn't care if the pic showed her face.

    The only thing was she had a belly and is probably late forties.

    Other than that she has a nice personality, no rush, nice room at the Westin Moana.

    She said, she's returning in August.

    Here's the best part, her donation is: $200/ Hour.

    I would recommend to see her. Her name is Allison.

  2. #8366

    I said, I did it

    First, I wanted to give a shout out to Mr Smiley here giving great intels. He posted the other day about Miracle flying in and I immediately booked with her today. She was super nice and easy to talk to. I met up with her at the place she was staying at. Her service felt like it was a miracle to me! Will for sure book again!

  3. #8365

    Soccer Mom is Back 😋

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...he805soccermom

    She is back for a short visit, I met her a few years ago On Maui and I just had a visit with her this afternoon. If you like a mature woman who has tons of energy and knows how to work your body to the max then she's the One.

    Make sure you Wash 🧼 Up Good in the Front & The Back, because HER tongue 👅 😛 finds all kinda nips and cracks that you have.

    Enjoy Men.

  4. #8364

    Miracle is headed back to the Island 🏝 🏖 Tomorrow

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Miracle

    She sent me a text said she is headed back.

    I've seen her a few times on some of her past trips.

    Cool girl who can take a good hammering 🔨 🔨 🔨.

    Have fun if you can.

  5. #8363

    Dungeon

    The first time I met Sabrina was at the dungeon during her prime as a Dominatrix- she had this white guy on a leather dog collar and leash- I remember asking her why she like him (she said he had a big dick) because he was ugly looking- we finished in mish as he watched us have sex- wow that was back in the day. Thanks Mr Smiley for that memory.

    AE.

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sabrina-...onolulu-140329#erotic.

    I remember seeing her a few times back in 2008/2010 timeframe when she had a little small dungeon place not far behind Best Buy on Nimitz.

    She was cool with me, very friendly. Service is pretty good. I think I saw her about 3 to 4 times.

    I hope she is doing well..
    .

  6. #8362
    Quote Originally Posted by KeonLewis2  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers. Anyone know the scoop on what to do in Jakarta? Headed there in a couple weeks and was looking to have a few dreams while there.
    Unless you've already done so, you might want to check out the threads on Jakarta in the International Sex Guide's Indonesia forum.

    http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...?236-Indonesia

  7. #8361

    I Remember Sabrina

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sabrina-...onolulu-140329#erotic.

    I remember seeing her a few times back in 2008/2010 timeframe when she had a little small dungeon place not far behind Best Buy on Nimitz.

    She was cool with me, very friendly. Service is pretty good. I think I saw her about 3 to 4 times.

    I hope she is doing well..

  8. #8360
    Quote Originally Posted by HKPlayer  [View Original Post]
    Cassidy banks legit head doctor, nothing more not eye candy material either, plus will swallow.
    How was her head game? What was it like? What about boob size?

  9. #8359

    In search of BJ with 2 pops

    I am new to the island (Oahu). Are there any providers that offer bjs at a reasonable rate. I could do a massage but I only care about the BJ.

    Ty.

    Tre.

  10. #8358
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMan115  [View Original Post]
    She's super busted but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm guessing she had a stroke because part of her face is droopy and she has a bit of slurred speech and walks kinda slow. She looks really old, like she could be my grandma maybe 50's or 60's. I guess it depends on what you're into, I'm on the much younger side so she's definitely not the type I'm interested in at all.
    Can confirm all of that, seen her not too long ago at salt lake, she does look all buss up now, droopy face, slow walk, slurred speech. And yes her bf lives with her, I was about to walk out of the apartment to be honest but I came so far already LOL. Just like before though, super hard to get a hold of and never on time, I think she made me wait half hour longer than appointment time. Again I was about to just leave. I would say she's between 50-55, still good service, not as good as before but still good. Does what she is told and likes to please. If it was like 15-20 years ago, would definately repeat but now I'm not sure if I would.

  11. #8357

    Xarliah

    I would search her here and see if there are old reviews. I remember her from over 15 plus years back. She gained a lot of weight. She seemed very friendly but don't fuck or miss your appointment she blacklist you on their site. I thought that was dick of her what she did to me as I did give a lot of time to cancel.

    Quote Originally Posted by HardTimes808  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Lihue/Xarliah

    I was wondering if anyone has tried Xarliah. DM me your thoughts and experience with her. Thanks.

  12. #8356

    Xarliah

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Lihue/Xarliah

    I was wondering if anyone has tried Xarliah. DM me your thoughts and experience with her. Thanks.

  13. #8355
    Quote Originally Posted by KonaSurfer  [View Original Post]
    I think I'll pass. Thanks for the 411! Too risky. The fact that she lives with a boyfriend is a deal breaker. She stopped replying to my texts and her STG ads are no longer. It's a bummer. Her older ads on them and from what I read on previous posts sounded like she would be a lot of fun. She needs treatment at Hina Mauka. If you have family or friends with addiction issues this is a great place. How old do you think she is? She's probably younger than she looks. Drugs and alcohol can really take a toll on the body.
    She's super busted but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm guessing she had a stroke because part of her face is droopy and she has a bit of slurred speech and walks kinda slow. She looks really old, like she could be my grandma maybe 50's or 60's. I guess it depends on what you're into, I'm on the much younger side so she's definitely not the type I'm interested in at all.

  14. #8354

    Jakarta

    Quote Originally Posted by KeonLewis2  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers. Anyone know the scoop on what to do in Jakarta? Headed there in a couple weeks and was looking to have a few dreams while there.
    Top Floor of the Hotel Alexis. Sit in the lounge area until you see one you like. Nighttime is better than daytime. You're going to be blown away. If you're lucky the hottest ones are the Hapa Dutch Indo girls. Kinda rare but you could find a gem.

  15. #8353

    Big Island

    Quote Originally Posted by HardTimes808  [View Original Post]
    Are there any girls on the outer islands?
    I moved to Kona in '92 from Oahu. Cruising DT was a frequent hobby. Back then I was able to find two SW in Kona that became my regulars. They disappeared after a few years. Currently there are ZERO SW in Kona or Hilo. We do get occasional escorts which I find via STG. I rarely partake because they tend to be expensive or not my type. Don't know about the other islands. I've heard they're similar to the Big Island situation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape