rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 561 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 611 661 1061 1561 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 26374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17974

    Saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by GettinOutThere  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I've text her and waiting for a reply. Just curious if anyone else has experience with her? I'll report what I find out.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/162830232138
    I visited her the other night at a Waukesha Hotel. Bigger woman with good oral skills. Damage was 160. Has her dog with her. She is between apartments.

  2. #17973

    Waukesha

    Quote Originally Posted by GettinOutThere  [View Original Post]
    No reply to my texts. Moving on to something else.
    I got a private message on this site from a guy pretending to be the girl in the ad. Gave me a different phone number to call. Yeah right.

  3. #17972

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by GettinOutThere  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I've text her and waiting for a reply. Just curious if anyone else has experience with her? I'll report what I find out.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/162830232138
    Saw her the other night. Great oral skills. Bigger woman, but nice. Has her dog with her, not a problem. Staying in a hotel. Damage was 160.

  4. #17971

    You all were complaining

    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Says the guy that was also promoting girls not too long ago.
    Yea because you guys kept complaining about the quality of the girls out there and I noticed that you guys were only seeing a certain type so I was tryan throw some flavor into the mix and we all know what I mean by throwing flavor into the mix LOL you guys love overweight or underweight addicts and it's weird but won't see a certain type because they are ghetto and they stay in a dangerous area but will go BB with a SW / user for $40 because it's cheaper at least the girls I gave reviews for were young and fun with all there teeth and all they use is some Leaf this is all a big risk some take more than others and I'd rather get stuck up than hooking up with a SW / User but hey that's just me.

  5. #17970

    Waukesha

    Quote Originally Posted by GettinOutThere  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I've text her and waiting for a reply. Just curious if anyone else has experience with her? I'll report what I find out.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/162830232138
    No reply to my texts. Moving on to something else.

  6. #17969

    Waukesha

    Quote Originally Posted by GettinOutThere  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I've text her and waiting for a reply. Just curious if anyone else has experience with her? I'll report what I find out.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/162830232138
    I have texted her a few times and never got an answer. So I moved on.

  7. #17968

    Last I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Any update on her? Talked to her last time about getting help, but you and I both know where that leads to , nowhere.
    She's still alive. But from what I know she's just going to go down the same road as Ilarian / Lucy.

  8. #17967

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Sh OD'ed last Sunday on some guy. He called 911 from her phone and bailed.
    Any update on her? Talked to her last time about getting help, but you and I both know where that leads to , nowhere.

  9. #17966

    New here

    New here, looking for a first time visit. Been browsing and chatting for a week or so, some are nice and talk back, some just are weird. So here are a few I have talked to that seem ok, anyone have info on any of these?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...S/715507457229

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/595915163674

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/726113379968

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-need/44410764

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...S/002933120212

  10. #17965

    Sky

    Does anyone have experience with this one?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...2/985366263830

    Trying to set up something but there's like no history and not sure if I want to TOFTT.

  11. #17964

    Waukesha

    Anyone seen her? I've text her and waiting for a reply. Just curious if anyone else has experience with her? I'll report what I find out.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/162830232138

  12. #17963
    She is in my bucket list, tried to contact several times. I guess I'll have to keep on trying.

  13. #17962
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #17961

    Champagne

    Quote Originally Posted by JPawles1  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/880164746919

  15. #17960
    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Sh OD'ed last Sunday on some guy. He called 911 from her phone and bailed.
    Damn, That would be scary. Especially if I had already deposited some DNA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape