Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 563 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 613 663 1063 1563 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 26393
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17963

    Sky

    Does anyone have experience with this one?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...2/985366263830

    Trying to set up something but there's like no history and not sure if I want to TOFTT.

  2. #17962

    Waukesha

    Anyone seen her? I've text her and waiting for a reply. Just curious if anyone else has experience with her? I'll report what I find out.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/162830232138

  3. #17961
    She is in my bucket list, tried to contact several times. I guess I'll have to keep on trying.

  4. #17960
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #17959

    Champagne

    Quote Originally Posted by JPawles1  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/880164746919

  6. #17958
    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Sh OD'ed last Sunday on some guy. He called 911 from her phone and bailed.
    Damn, That would be scary. Especially if I had already deposited some DNA.

  7. #17957

    Puerto Rican Pecan

    She's advertised for awhile and is pretty attractive so wondering if any one has a review of her. See old reviews on a Puerto Rican chick, but not sure if this is her.

    She's the one that sells pics & videos also.

  8. #17956

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Sh OD'ed last Sunday on some guy. He called 911 from her phone and bailed.
    She was special with how hard she put in work. A QV could be over 20 minutes with no complaints and her working hard to do whatever you wanted. So of course I would jerk off before I went to see her and then take Viagra for our meet. She would do BB for an extra 20 and didn't mind switching back and forth from pussy to mouth. Good DT and could handle face fucking. And the last time I saw her I didn't hold her head down like I usually do at the end of a BJ and when I came she rubbed my dick and cum all over her face and looked up at me and said "I love facials".

  9. #17955
    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Stop promoting your girls guy.
    What I'm promoting them because there black there also on twitter, I buy my pussy of twitter I just happen to see them on the escort site, they do porn.

  10. #17954
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyMayne  [View Original Post]
    That review looks iffy I have seen her tho she is coo you can talk her out of that deposit if your 15 min away or more BS but she's cool and clean nice petite body I didn't get receive a BJ never was my thing but she's a good screw.
    The issue isn't whether or not they are legit, its that the reviews were from their (management). I've met him, I've met one of the girls, I chose to pass but my friend TTT indulged. I provided a review for you on his behalf.

  11. #17953

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyMayne  [View Original Post]
    That review looks iffy I have seen her tho she is coo you can talk her out of that deposit if your 15 min away or more BS but she's cool and clean nice petite body I didn't get receive a BJ never was my thing but she's a good screw.
    Says the guy that was also promoting girls not too long ago.

  12. #17952

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Stop promoting your girls guy.
    That review looks iffy I have seen her tho she is coo you can talk her out of that deposit if your 15 min away or more BS but she's cool and clean nice petite body I didn't get receive a BJ never was my thing but she's a good screw.

  13. #17951
    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Stop promoting your girls guy.
    I'm certain you are correct in you assessment. He's a little guy. Drives around in a bright red caddy. As I said in a review the only thing missing is the pheasant feather in his hat. But he does have the hat. Expect that to be parked out front of your Mequon home if you choose out call.

  14. #17950

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by JPawles1  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    Google can be your friend. Learn how to use it. Name or phone number Milwaukee escort. Check the results.

  15. #17949

    Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser414  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...R/258539630652Good pussy and super deep throat's maybe car play she doesn't have her own home.
    Stop promoting your girls guy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape