The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 503 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 553 603 1003 1503 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 25053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17523

    Bstone Pam

    Thanks for the report. Was she alone in an apt? I've been wanting to pull the trigger with her but hesitant due to the usual unknown security / safety.

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. What a fucking shithole!!

    How the duck do people live like that. I can tell you she smokes a fuck load of weed. I don't think she uses H. She was erratic but if I had to guess she's a pill head. She wasn't sleepy like an H user and not a tweaked crack head, at least today, but my suspicion is shes smoked crack this week! Pills and pot mainly if I had to guess.

    Body has seen better days. Small saggy tits but she's not fat. She's really a sweet lady. Really nice, no attitude aims to please. We took a couple hits of weed off her hooks, then got after it.

    Got super wet when I fingered get. I had most of my hand in her and was rubbin her clit with my thumb. She was clawing at her pussy and had her feet behind her head and was absolutely gone somewhere having a hell of an orgasm or 3. Shit she was cumming hard. No fake. Real deal. We were soaked and not the pee squirt shit either. Honest to god pussy juice. She was clean down there. No smell other than an actual women smell.

    She sucks good dick although I had to slow her down. No teeth but was aggressive. Finished in her snatch cowgirl. Got dressed and left. Like I said, nice lady but man what a fucking dump she lives in.

  2. #17522

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Yes indeed she's TGTBT. Sorry to say it but she is. Those pics are from nudeteen. Org.

  3. #17521
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Fake most likely found an OF under a different name with the last post a 3 year ago.

  4. #17520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    It's a scam bro.

  5. #17519

    Kassidy

    She sucks a good dick and let me record.

    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    Any intel about Kassidy.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Rhode...ce/KassidyXoxo

    Thanks.

    Titu.

  6. #17518

    Elizabeth

    Has anyone seen her? Maybe TGTBT.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/249330909330

  7. #17517

    Joelle

    Finally took the plunge to see Joelle and it was a waste. Her teeth are a mess and her tits have gotten wicked saggy and just ugh you can tell their so fake LOL. Anyways arranged for a BJ and she quoted 60. Anyways get to her place (she finally has her own place now in North Provolone) I call when I get there because the place is huge and she didn't give good details. Anyways so I finally get inside and we make small chit chat. I put the donation on the dresser and then I get comfortable. Half ass BBBJ. Barely any spit, no hands, wouldn't touch the balls, and she barely went past the tip and just kept making dirty talk like that would get me to cum faster. Anyways figured I'd save the trouble for anyone else if they were thinking of taking the plunge.

    Have a great day.

  8. #17516

    Kassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her in May I believe.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...569&viewfull=1#post5912569.
    Great review, Swim! And her pictures look good. You mentioned CFS. But, of course, that brings me to my usual question: Will she fuck raw? Has anybody tried? Its hard to tell from the reviews on the other site!

  9. #17515
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one. Is she real? Does she upsell? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...D/538168032443.
    I contacted her. 200 hh, 450 hh with greek. Never mind.

  10. #17514
    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    Any intel about Kassidy.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Rhode...ce/KassidyXoxo

    Thanks.

    Titu.
    I reviewed her in May I believe.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...569&viewfull=1#post5912569.

  11. #17513

    Kassidy

    She's reviewed on the other site and has reviews going back to 2010. Seems like the same girl I saw back in 2014 when she was in Randolph MA. My own experience was good. She's very nice. She's on the tall side. As long as that doesn't bother you, you should give it a shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    Any intel about Kassidy.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Rhode...ce/KassidyXoxo

    Thanks.

    Titu.

  12. #17512

    Kassidy

    Any intel about Kassidy.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Rhode...ce/KassidyXoxo

    Thanks.

    Titu.

  13. #17511

    Given that her face is awkwardly air brushed, filtered or

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one. Is she real? Does she upsell? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...D/538168032443.
    Whatever you call it, I am guessing that the real thing is likely unappealing, but, that is just my observation of looking at the ad and enlarging the pictures. I am sure there are better out there.

  14. #17510

    Thick Ebony

    Anyone have any info on this one. Is she real? Does she upsell? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...D/538168032443.

  15. #17509
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    YMMV. She's a nice gal, but when I tried to probe down there she said she wasn't in the mood.
    I've pounded her ass without interruption. Maybe I've got a small swong. Anal has never been an issue. But I always start slow & gently.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape