Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 502 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 552 602 1002 1502 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 25035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17520

    Kassidy

    She sucks a good dick and let me record.

    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    Any intel about Kassidy.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Rhode...ce/KassidyXoxo

    Thanks.

    Titu.

  2. #17519

    Elizabeth

    Has anyone seen her? Maybe TGTBT.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/249330909330

  3. #17518

    Joelle

    Finally took the plunge to see Joelle and it was a waste. Her teeth are a mess and her tits have gotten wicked saggy and just ugh you can tell their so fake LOL. Anyways arranged for a BJ and she quoted 60. Anyways get to her place (she finally has her own place now in North Provolone) I call when I get there because the place is huge and she didn't give good details. Anyways so I finally get inside and we make small chit chat. I put the donation on the dresser and then I get comfortable. Half ass BBBJ. Barely any spit, no hands, wouldn't touch the balls, and she barely went past the tip and just kept making dirty talk like that would get me to cum faster. Anyways figured I'd save the trouble for anyone else if they were thinking of taking the plunge.

    Have a great day.

  4. #17517

    Kassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her in May I believe.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...569&viewfull=1#post5912569.
    Great review, Swim! And her pictures look good. You mentioned CFS. But, of course, that brings me to my usual question: Will she fuck raw? Has anybody tried? Its hard to tell from the reviews on the other site!

  5. #17516
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one. Is she real? Does she upsell? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...D/538168032443.
    I contacted her. 200 hh, 450 hh with greek. Never mind.

  6. #17515
    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    Any intel about Kassidy.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Rhode...ce/KassidyXoxo

    Thanks.

    Titu.
    I reviewed her in May I believe.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...569&viewfull=1#post5912569.

  7. #17514

    Kassidy

    She's reviewed on the other site and has reviews going back to 2010. Seems like the same girl I saw back in 2014 when she was in Randolph MA. My own experience was good. She's very nice. She's on the tall side. As long as that doesn't bother you, you should give it a shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    Any intel about Kassidy.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Rhode...ce/KassidyXoxo

    Thanks.

    Titu.

  8. #17513

    Kassidy

    Any intel about Kassidy.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Rhode...ce/KassidyXoxo

    Thanks.

    Titu.

  9. #17512

    Given that her face is awkwardly air brushed, filtered or

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one. Is she real? Does she upsell? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...D/538168032443.
    Whatever you call it, I am guessing that the real thing is likely unappealing, but, that is just my observation of looking at the ad and enlarging the pictures. I am sure there are better out there.

  10. #17511

    Thick Ebony

    Anyone have any info on this one. Is she real? Does she upsell? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...D/538168032443.

  11. #17510
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    YMMV. She's a nice gal, but when I tried to probe down there she said she wasn't in the mood.
    I've pounded her ass without interruption. Maybe I've got a small swong. Anal has never been an issue. But I always start slow & gently.

  12. #17509

    Pam

    Pam looks a lot like Jen Party who used to post in the Manchester NH area for many years and then recently stopped. Apparently Pam's performance is also as good as Jen's although I have yet to sample.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sitteb36  [View Original Post]
    I can back that up and agree. Seen her a few times myself with no issues.

  13. #17508
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodey  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering about her!

    She's legit? Next to the airport?
    Which girl is she? The link goes to Eros but you didn't share her name. There are a bunch of girls on there.

  14. #17507

    Savannah

    It's incredible to hear of the decline. I saw her just a few years back and she was awesome in appearance and quite good by way of performance.

    As for recommendations, the ones I know don't post. But I've seen some good press here on Gigi and Carly.

    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    So I wanted to do something different than and decided to try savannah. I saw a bunch of people calling her boring and a waste of time. I thought it was $150 and that it possibly couldn't be that bad well it was that bad. Paid for an HH and as soon as I step in it was race to the finish. It was mechanical I mean to the point that right before we started she voice messaged someone telling them that she would speak to them in a few minutes. It was bad to the point where I gave up 10 minutes and I myself was trying to rush to the finish so I could get out there. 30 min visit rushed to just under 15 total disappointment. It's my fault for ignoring the reviews. I hope this serves as a cautionary tale. Like not even the fact that it was bbj helped the visit I mean she was going 90 mph trying to get it to end it just wasn't enjoyable. Look wise she's just slightly worse than her photos plus she has a hunch back. If I was going to say something good about the experience was that the room was clean and the house was nice. In addition the neighborhood wasn't too bad.

    If anyone has some recommendations they can pm my way I would appreciate it looking for someone under 4 o who won't just rush me out.

  15. #17506

    Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a few times, at different locations and there were no signs that I could see of her useing and always alone, no signs anyone else around as well.
    I can back that up and agree. Seen her a few times myself with no issues.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape