Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 11033
-
07-31-22 00:53 #5663Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Mary on STG
I tried to see her and she doesn't do BBFS, in case that's what you're seeking. I didn't try in person, I never do that and just ask via text so I don't waste my nor her time, so if you see her in person then your results may be different. But that's as far as I got. Quick on communication though, probably an easy catch if you don't mind the covered stuff.
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 00:44 #5662Senior Member

Posts: 2032The plainer ones are often real. You can post some links of ones you are interested in, someone will speak up. Keep looking at the ads, you will get a feel for the legit ones, which are the minority.
Originally Posted by WorldTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 22:08 #5661Senior Member

Posts: 671Yeah, I feel like not all are GFE despite what the agency may say by text, so you have to verify beforehand through reviews or elsewhere.
For example, not all of them like DFK or seem to be up for good service which can potentially make for a pretty lackluster session.
I've had better experiences than not but only after double-checking as they have some of my type for sure now and then. Has been times where I haven't verified services and felt like a waste.
Will have to try Annie sometime.
Originally Posted by Mike515
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 21:57 #5660Senior Member

Posts: 204Mary
Saw her a couple days ago. Nice girl with good rates. A little thicker than her photos but it's her. GFE YMMV.
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 21:13 #5659Regular Member

Posts: 11Sophia 100 is currently touring outside Seattle
Sophia 100 has not been in Seattle for a few weeks. She has been touring various cities. Her next stop will be Minneapolis.
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 19:22 #5658Regular Member

Posts: 7Pending Escort Website
Has anyone tried this Escort website: listcrawler. Eu? I have noticed same photos in multiple cities, and I couldn't verify any legit provider in any section yet. Thanks.
-
07-30-22 18:42 #5657Senior Member

Posts: 451Sophia 100
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?440443-Sophia100
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
I see some providers have not logged in yet or posted!
-
07-30-22 17:20 #5656Banned Member

Posts: 1358Phone Number search (via Google) has zero results. The number, 206xxxx460, does not come up at all. She looks good, though (assuming pictures are accurate).
Originally Posted by Searotic69
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 15:18 #5655Senior Member

Posts: 511Sofia100?
Searched tna for her with zero results, ad link please?
-
07-30-22 13:34 #5654Regular Member

Posts: 22Anyone seen her?
I know Rubmd can be hit or miss there are a lot of Bellevue gals on there from TNA but don't recognize this one.
https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/42e70f7...e8145e58?ref=p
-
07-30-22 10:43 #5653Senior Member

Posts: 151Alena
It's an unyielding but polite no. There is zero chance of that. Very RBGFE.
Originally Posted by RajivRaj
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 23:03 #5652Regular Member

Posts: 10Is she offering bare FS?
Would love to know to if she offers bare FS for an extra tip? I'm planning on seeing her. Do you think there is good chance or would you guess it'll be a strong no?
Originally Posted by ChrisSnow765
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 18:45 #5651Senior Member

Posts: 46Mary
Anyone seen Mary?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...H/624980484770
-
07-29-22 18:24 #5650Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Scam
Known deposit scam. Avoid or go ahead and waste their time. Scam run by Horrorharlot aka Mia.
Originally Posted by IllInferno
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 17:59 #5649Regular Member

Posts: 13Any info on her?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/517317565374
I checked the site and there's another pretty hot girl Zoey on there as well. Anyone have any experience with booking either or does it seem too good to be true?











Reply With Quote





