Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 6425
-
07-31-22 22:19 #3635Senior Member

Posts: 170411 on Eleven
Thanks, bud! Can you please say more? Can you please provide Laser info on her?
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-31-22 19:35 #3634Banned Member

Posts: 1333Miss Eleven from Asianworld
She is back! Perhaps one of the best looking girl with all natural body. Truly a hot Girl that everyone envy her look with great natural body. Even that she is not BBFS and strictly CFS, she is definitely worth visit because of her hot body, great service and very good look.
-
07-31-22 00:31 #3633Senior Member

Posts: 344Nice catch, yeah LA makes more sense. Is CGLA and KSTARS the same agency?
Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs
[View Original Post]
KSTAR and KDOLLS are the same, maybe their web editor forgot to update both sites.
-
07-30-22 21:55 #3632Senior Member

Posts: 262Oh looks like kstar listed her twice; in OC and LA so I'm guessing its LA since CGLA also has the listing in LA.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
Weird I thought kstar and kdolls the same. Why's she listed in kstar but not kdoll LOL.
-
07-30-22 12:40 #3631Senior Member

Posts: 344Thanks for the update, it's a shame she isn't working in OC anymore. I hope she comes to OC in the future.
Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs
[View Original Post]
update: i just noticed she is with kstars in OC starting in august 1st also??
-
07-30-22 10:22 #3630Senior Member

Posts: 262Jazmin is back!
Finally Jazmin is back! At CGLA. Maybe I've been unlucky but yet see anyone I like in OC. Will have to drive to LA to visit this beauty that actually has accurate photo.
-
07-29-22 21:07 #3629Regular Member

Posts: 21Lexi
Has anyone seen Lexi from Gray / La K Angels yet? Some input would be greatly appreciated! Are her pics real? I'm contemplating on seeing her.
Thank you!
-
07-28-22 15:19 #3628Regular Member

Posts: 18Sonay / pepper?
Anyone try Indyazn Sonay? Looks older to me and mixed reviews. So hesitant but wondering.
-
07-26-22 00:38 #3627Senior Member

Posts: 245Nah. You know what. I'd rather share something for you than nothing at all.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 00:32 #3626Senior Member

Posts: 87LAk Taylor
Looking for info. Might check her out soon
-
07-25-22 22:28 #3625Senior Member

Posts: 344I agree with this part, people really need to follow the format.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
P. photos real or fake.
L. how they actually look in real life, describe them.
E. how well their english is.
A. attitude.
S. sex.
E. expense / cost.
Are. Repeat yes or no.
-
07-25-22 19:17 #3624Senior Member

Posts: 212Capri
Overall photo's are her. Of course there is photo shop!! It is to protect identity. She is cool little chick, young and very nice bod, nice tities, xlnt service and attitude. She is a newbie and an xlnt addition to the team. I have fucked her multiple times already.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 14:39 #3623Senior Member

Posts: 101I saw her yesterday and had an amazing time. You can read my review in the asian review section.
Originally Posted by SdAlexsd
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 13:44 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 246
Originally Posted by HornyToad75
[View Original Post]
Yesterday I saw Jisoo based on these reports.
Originally Posted by BruhForReal
[View Original Post]
Her english is good. Had a good time. Like GFE kind of service instead of korean style?
It was her supposed last day here in OC yesterday.
-
07-25-22 10:44 #3621Senior Member

Posts: 317Capri Kstrs "review"
I just want to say how utterly ridiculous and unhelpful I thought this "review" was. First, it didn't even try to follow the pleaser format at all. Second, instead of trying to help the community with useful information, it was obnoxious and cringe.
Capri has clown level photoshop on her pics, see below, to the point where they look like renders for an ad for a Chinese mobile phone game. Not a good sign.











Reply With Quote






