Thread: Massage and Body Rubs. Non AMP
+
Add Report
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 9738
-
07-30-22 02:47 #6558Banned Member

Posts: 13634I know that her ad says Douglasville but that doesn't mean she's there. Providers often list one location but hop around from place to place. I had my eye on a masseuse who was listed as being in Lawrenceville but, when I called, she said she worked out of Jonesboro.
Originally Posted by ShawnMarr
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 21:42 #6557Senior Member

Posts: 65Her ad says she's based in Douglasville near Riverside pkwy.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 21:00 #6556Banned Member

Posts: 13634She looks good. What's her location?
Originally Posted by Isodt
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 19:28 #6555Senior Member

Posts: 4061How was the body (tits and ass)? From jeans pic looks like she has a nice ass. Were you allowed OTC, UTC? Did she remove anything?
Originally Posted by Isodt
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 17:58 #6554Senior Member

Posts: 162Juliet
I can confirm she's real, saw her today. She is gorgeous and a sweet woman. Mediocre massage with lotion, flipped and she did a LEO check and then asked if I wanted *wink* more massage. Felt good.
Originally Posted by DivorcedGuy
[View Original Post]
$. 50 OTD for 1 hr.
I'd go broke if I got any indication she'd do anything more.
In an apartment complex.
-
07-29-22 16:42 #6553Senior Member

Posts: 79Massage w / benefits
Visiting downtown Atlanta and looking for a unicorn.
Anyone know of a real massage, FS that does hotel? Feel free to PM.
Cheers!
-
07-28-22 18:47 #6552Senior Member

Posts: 153From what I gather, it's mostly legit. I'm sure money talks though, but prob nothing past the standard HE.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Kay is Kayla, plenty of mixed reviews on here.
-
07-28-22 18:44 #6551Senior Member

Posts: 153It's not the nicest / newest of buildings, but I never picked up on anything being shady. I'm pretty sure her and Nina are the only ones renting in there, so it's a little dark and creepy, but I wouldn't say shady.
Originally Posted by VictorAtl91
[View Original Post]
The room they work out of is fine, and for what they provide, it's well worth it.
-
07-28-22 17:55 #6550Senior Member

Posts: 4061Never ever heard of or seen this site. But there were a few women on there that caught my eye (Violetta, Sheri, and Angelica). Has anyone had any experience with these 3? That Kay girl on there looks familiar. I think she's been around awhile, but forgot what was said about her.
Originally Posted by DivorcedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 14:08 #6549Regular Member

Posts: 12She's gorgeous, but only speaks Spanish.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
She doesn't start the ending, you have to ask.
I have repeated, but she is too expensive.
-
07-26-22 23:12 #6548Banned Member

Posts: 13634Congrats on getting off, FWIW. I couldn't due to the environment, rules, and I like tit and ass play to make the connection to blow my salty dick snot (alternative fuels to combat global warming? I think we have something here). If the chubby one with better mouth had continued, I would've unloaded. There were no timing rules with me either. When chubby got off and sat on the other bed, she was busily mesmerized in a game show on TV.
Originally Posted by ParrotScope
[View Original Post]
If you repeat, post a report. I won't be returning but would like to hear more about your next experience with them.
-
07-26-22 14:49 #6547Forum Advertiser

Posts: 11Nicole
Went to see Nicole for a massage, she is currently stationed in Norcross on PIB. The place is very shady, and had to leave.
https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/a77800b...3-61b09316014b
-
07-26-22 14:21 #6546Senior Member

Posts: 757Any information on Juliet?
I called and left a message. A few minutes later I get a text "Hi".
I asked her if she got my message. She asked what message and who am I. I told her the voicemail I left. She replied she didn't, but doesn't speak English. What's funny is that all her texts back and forth didn't seem too strained. A little bit of a red flag to me.
If you have any info, please let me know.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/43405/
-
07-26-22 12:44 #6545Banned Member

Posts: 253Yea, I guess they can be overlooked.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Unless one needs to check "good gumjob" off their bucket list. She's also pretty funny if you hold a Convo with her.
-
07-26-22 12:21 #6544Senior Member

Posts: 4061When I was there the long haired girl never gave me a time warning. I don't remember if butch did swallow my load or not. In any event she was a trooper because it took me awhile. I most likely wouldn't see them again. Nice personalities and everything but I've had 4 hand AMP experiences more exciting.
Originally Posted by ParrotScope
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






