Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 811 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12036

    Just wondering

    Has anyone seen her? Should go without saying don't trust them with a car you'll never see it or your money ever again. https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...g/942788500406.

  2. #12035
    Quote Originally Posted by CageyBee  [View Original Post]
    Stay far, far away from Jasmine Sweets. Yes, her ad text is completely suspect, and yes, I went for it anyway. She's about as bad of a performer as it gets. A pile of rules about what you can't do, bad attitude, rushes the session to end ASAP. The girl who opened the door was attractive, even looked a little like the photos, but came out more like 7.5/10. Every other provider I've seen before treated me better than this stuck-up *****. Please give your money to anyone else.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...t/966012096290
    Same name and pics are on Eros, but with a different phone number. Not sure if a copycat or not. Did she have these tattoos?

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/8163141.htm?cat=1

  3. #12034
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    From what I see in the ad, I'm surprised that you got to see any girl in person at all, no matter what the appearance or attitude. Usually when location says "Incall / Outcall" or "Call Me", it's just a scammer fishing for deposits.
    She has profiles on Tryst, Erotic Monkey, and Eros. The last one I'm pretty sure someone has to pay a fee to keep up, so that was what got me to try texting her. The prices she gave me were lower than the over-the-top BS she put on her pages and she didn't mention a deposit. I thought a half hour for $200 wasn't the end of the world to go messing around with (versus the $750/ hr she has on Tryst). I also planned to turn around and leave if the person who answered the door didn't match the photos. Normally my thought process keeps the worst of the shit away. Not this time.

  4. #12033

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by CageyBee  [View Original Post]
    Stay far, far away from Jasmine Sweets. Yes, her ad text is completely suspect, and yes, I went for it anyway. She's about as bad of a performer as it gets. A pile of rules about what you can't do, bad attitude, rushes the session to end ASAP. The girl who opened the door was attractive, even looked a little like the photos, but came out more like 7.5/10. Every other provider I've seen before treated me better than this stuck-up *****. Please give your money to anyone else.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...t/966012096290
    From what I see in the ad, I'm surprised that you got to see any girl in person at all, no matter what the appearance or attitude. Usually when location says "Incall / Outcall" or "Call Me", it's just a scammer fishing for deposits.

  5. #12032
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcp6904  [View Original Post]
    After email exchange she directed me to a web site to make a reservation and pay $150 for NURU with HE.

    Have pic, but cannot figure out how to include here.

    Purports to be from McFarland.

    No address given (maybe provided after payment?

    Anyone have experience with this one? Comments?.
    As others have noted, prepay is a single red flag that should kill any notion that you're dealing with someone reliable. Think about it. I could easily put up an ad asking you to send me some money. And once you did, I'd just completely vanish. Since I got what I wanted out of the deal. LOL.

  6. #12031
    Quote Originally Posted by CageyBee  [View Original Post]
    Stay far, far away from Jasmine Sweets. Yes, her ad text is completely suspect, and yes, I went for it anyway. She's about as bad of a performer as it gets. A pile of rules about what you can't do, bad attitude, rushes the session to end ASAP. The girl who opened the door was attractive, even looked a little like the photos, but came out more like 7.5/10. Every other provider I've seen before treated me better than this stuck-up *****. Please give your money to anyone else.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...t/966012096290
    Bummer. Thanks for the report. If we can't report on the awesome experiences (they are pretty rare), at least we can help each other by warning about the experiences that are best to avoid.

    Of course, imagine how many fools there are unaware of the forum. Or worse, think their spin of the roulette wheel is going to come up different. LOL.

  7. #12030

    Jasmine Sweets

    Stay far, far away from Jasmine Sweets. Yes, her ad text is completely suspect, and yes, I went for it anyway. She's about as bad of a performer as it gets. A pile of rules about what you can't do, bad attitude, rushes the session to end ASAP. The girl who opened the door was attractive, even looked a little like the photos, but came out more like 7.5/10. Every other provider I've seen before treated me better than this stuck-up *****. Please give your money to anyone else.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...t/966012096290

  8. #12029
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley1190  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't get this to show up as a reply, but you the guy who just asked about someone on Tinder who gives you a website and to send money in advance.

    These scams are all over Tinder. Don't do it. And never ever send money in advance.
    Thank you. Dave Pete.

  9. #12028

    Tinder providers and prepayment scams

    Couldn't get this to show up as a reply, but you the guy who just asked about someone on Tinder who gives you a website and to send money in advance.

    These scams are all over Tinder. Don't do it. And never ever send money in advance.

  10. #12027

    Provider found on Tinder

    Coded email [Deleted by Admin] was in Tinder profile.

    [Email address deleted by Admin]

    After email exchange she directed me to a web site to make a reservation and pay $150 for NURU with HE.

    Have pic, but cannot figure out how to include here.

    Purports to be from McFarland.

    No address given (maybe provided after payment?

    Anyone have experience with this one? Comments?

    Thanks.

    D

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

  11. #12026

    Prepaying

    Quote Originally Posted by Free34  [View Original Post]
    I can not stress enough. Do not prepay for anything.

    They need a down payment for their safety. Money does not make them safe no.

    They need money for gas. No.

    Any other excuse. No.

    Especially if it is a new girl you have not seen in person. All you have seen is a picture on the internet.

    Drill this image in your mind, you may be sending cash to this guy.
    You're preaching to the choir here. I'd sooner flush money down the toilet than prepay, and so should anyone else. Even girls who were (once) legitimate providers seem to go the scamming route of asking for deposits up front: why work for what they can get for free with the click of a mouse?

  12. #12025

    Hacked

    Quote Originally Posted by Smm74  [View Original Post]
    Her pages were hacked, she posted on Twitter about it.
    I guess the good news is that she may not be a scammer if the 30% deposit request was part of the hacker's project. The bad news is that she's probably back at $500 per hour. Win some, lose some.

  13. #12024

    Focus

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...s/843801806971

    Anyone seen this girl. She seems real and easy to talk to. I considered seeing her since there aren't any other options. Her rates are a little crazy so I decided to pass.

  14. #12023

    Disappointed

    She has REALLY let her self go.

    I saw her again last week. For the last time.

    She was late getting back to me. Smelled of BO. Her pussy and ass stunk bad and she put on about 20 lbs since I saw her last spring. Service was ok but could not get past the ass and pussy stench no matter which position we tried.

    Shame. She used to be a good one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    This is a good report. Thanks. My experience with her was different. She didn't seem "pretty much into anything. " It was more, she had an opinion about everything.
    .

  15. #12022
    Senior Member


    Posts: 105

    Hacked

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that Kenzie on Tryst went from her past asking price of $500 per hour to $300. Seemed promising and a decent deal by Tryst standards, until I saw that she requires a 30% deposit up front. I don't have any personal experience with her, but I'd guess that those who go ahead and send her the $90 will never hear from her again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kenzie_bay
    Her pages were hacked, she posted on Twitter about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape