Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19613
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    I have to admit, I almost made a smart ass comment too. I don't think it's a tip thing cause they stalk you for that at the door with that tiny bottle of water. I think it's simpler than all that.

    The flower is often on the bed before you get there, just like a decoration. At some point, she must have moved it or knocked it off something like one of the side tables and it just happened to end up on top of your clothes. Who knows where it was after you laid down? Maybe on the floor, maybe that side table?? Either way, it was all just a happy accident.
    No flower before the massage. Didn't ask for anything more to do the handshake. I did tip accordingly. Very good massage and great ending. Thanks for not making a smart ass remark.

  2. #19612

    The Curse of the Red Flower!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike94  [View Original Post]
    So I'm guessing by the two responses that I've received, nobody knows and since nobody has any answers, they are just making smart ass comments.
    I have to admit, I almost made a smart ass comment too. I don't think it's a tip thing cause they stalk you for that at the door with that tiny bottle of water. I think it's simpler than all that.

    The flower is often on the bed before you get there, just like a decoration. At some point, she must have moved it or knocked it off something like one of the side tables and it just happened to end up on top of your clothes. Who knows where it was after you laid down? Maybe on the floor, maybe that side table?? Either way, it was all just a happy accident.

  3. #19611
    Chick posting as a guy


    Posts: 10

    More than just Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    I do see Scarlett fairly frequently. Appointments are kept, her place is clean, and I have a great time.

    One day she suggested a cuddle session. I said OK. On to the bed instead of the table. I am nude, she is in her panties. For about twenty minutes we chat, I nibble her neck. She nibbles mine. I play with her boobs and but. We shift around a bit and she ends up on top of me and Mr. Happy is at full attention.

    From there it is DATY, playing around, a cover and an explosive finish.

    If you want to try something a little different, ask her about it.
    There are a few girls who do Cuddles+ in town. Just have to know where to look.

  4. #19610
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike94  [View Original Post]
    Ok group, I'm working right by classic. I decided to try it. Great massage, wonderful handshake. When getting dressed I had a red flower on my clothes, what's it mean?
    Its a reminder for you to leave a gratuity. You place your tip underneath the rose on the table. A nice gesture.

  5. #19609
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike94  [View Original Post]
    So I'm guessing by the two responses that I've received, nobody knows and since nobody has any answers, they are just making smart ass comments.
    All kidding aside, it seems like it's just a kind gesture.

  6. #19608
    Quote Originally Posted by FartCity  [View Original Post]
    This man is already dead.
    So I'm guessing by the two responses that I've received, nobody knows and since nobody has any answers, they are just making smart ass comments.

  7. #19607

    Opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    Advertising on Skip the Games.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/
    What you call a dirty jack shack, I call super, happy, fun, skippidy doo the playland.

    What's your intent here? Why so negative?

  8. #19606

    Catz

    Quote Originally Posted by RubsAreFun  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Catz is still working?
    I don't think she is. A couple of others have asked about her. I haven't seen her since she was in the trailer park in St. Charles. Then I think she went to North County and I lost track of her.

    But she was a bargain if you were ok with her age and slender size.

  9. #19605

    Is Catz still working?

    Does anyone know if Catz is still working?

  10. #19604

    Filthy Jack Shack AMPs

    Advertising on Skip the Games.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/

  11. #19603

  12. #19602
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    I do see Scarlett fairly frequently. Appointments are kept, her place is clean, and I have a great time.

    One day she suggested a cuddle session. I said OK. On to the bed instead of the table. I am nude, she is in her panties. For about twenty minutes we chat, I nibble her neck. She nibbles mine. I play with her boobs and but. We shift around a bit and she ends up on top of me and Mr. Happy is at full attention.

    From there it is DATY, playing around, a cover and an explosive finish.

    If you want to try something a little different, ask her about it.
    Ah - So the cuddle session, followed by you blowing your load inside her. Now it's all starting to make sense. LOL! I mean, all this cuddle talk got me wondering what I was missing. Foreplay is definitely the key to massive explosive finishes. If all I did was cuddle though, it would probably drive me mental. I think it's great that all options are offered. I wouldn't be surprised if one day, all I have is the cuddle session ... Willie Nelson might have said it best - "I out lived my dick".

  13. #19601

    Selene with ProLux

    ProLux has a new girl in South County. She was booked up yesterday and today, and the only appointment available tomorrow is at 4:30. I'm trying my best to get in there, but it will have to be next week. Have any of you seen her? Where in South County is she located? How does she look? Any extras?

    I'll try to get in next week and report back, but if anyone has any intake, I'd appreciate it.

  14. #19600

    Cuddles +

    I do see Scarlett fairly frequently. Appointments are kept, her place is clean, and I have a great time.

    One day she suggested a cuddle session. I said OK. On to the bed instead of the table. I am nude, she is in her panties. For about twenty minutes we chat, I nibble her neck. She nibbles mine. I play with her boobs and but. We shift around a bit and she ends up on top of me and Mr. Happy is at full attention.

    From there it is DATY, playing around, a cover and an explosive finish.

    If you want to try something a little different, ask her about it.

  15. #19599

    Erin. Angel

    I saw Erin yesterday and it was great. I met her at an airbnb near the Angel's main base.

    I really love petite blondes and Erin is exactly that. Fit with an amazing ass and perky boobs.

    She started the massage and it was great. She didn't do the normal rub down you get from some girls and gives you a nice massage. She reminds me of Lizzie from ProLux in that she's really easy to talk to. I opted for VIP and she started on a BBBJ. Felt great. She flipped over and we did 69 for a bit and she tasted great as well. Eventually the cover went on and she hopped on top and started riding me and after a little while I popped. It felt so good. I usually don't pop during CG. I like to watch the girl ride but usually I have to take matters into my own hands but she was great rider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape