Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #6022

    FunKeri Contact Info And A Lexi Encounter

    Good afternoon Gents.

    Will be heading down to PDX next week for work and was hoping to spend some time with FunKeri. Anyone by chance have some updated contact info for her they can send via DM? I've reached out to her email address that is posted on the other site but with no luck. As always, I need a mature bb adventure.

    Talking about mature bb adventures I saw Lexi Taylor https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?242605-Lexi-Taylor when she was up here a couple of weeks ago in the Olympia area and was not impressed. As always YMMV of course and I went in not expecting a GFE session (no dfk from previous reviews) but she was not into the session at all. Her BBBJ was unenthusiastic, no kissing, and she would only allow cfs despite an offer to increase the donation. Took me a while to blow into the bag while in mish but in the end just wanted to get out of there. She smelled like cigarette smoke and her unenthusiastic effort really killed the session. Maybe the "early" hour of 11 am was too much for her or what it was but the 30 minute session wasn't worth the $1. 5 spent. Oh well such is life. On to the next adventure!

    Stay safe & happy hunting!

    BBhunter.

  2. #6021
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    I have been with Jane a few times (RIP) and she told me her duo partners weren't done to play bare, or I would of set it up in a heart beat.

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    We even did a cuck date with one of Hearties regular.

    He was really enjoying watching me plow heartie until Jane pegged him in the ass and forced him to suck me off.

    Heartie flipped out on that. I guess she didn't like Bi men.

    I doubt heartie will do bbfs much.

  3. #6020
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    Sammy aka Heartie barebacked me when I did a duo with her and Jane.

    I don't think she would have if Jane wasn't there. They were both pretty coked up and bouncing off the walls.
    We even did a cuck date with one of Hearties regular.

    He was really enjoying watching me plow heartie until Jane pegged him in the ass and forced him to suck me off.

    Heartie flipped out on that. I guess she didn't like Bi men.

    I doubt heartie will do bbfs much.

  4. #6019
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear4545  [View Original Post]
    I've seen both ladies and both were no go on BBFS.

    Sammy will blacklist you if you Bring it up in A Hollywood minute.

    With Penelope there was no indication this would ever be available.
    Sammy aka Heartie barebacked me when I did a duo with her and Jane.

    I don't think she would have if Jane wasn't there. They were both pretty coked up and bouncing off the walls.

  5. #6018

    AspenLuvv

    I've seen Aspen several times. Fun person and laid back. But she's always "safe".

    Quote Originally Posted by TmiSmith2000  [View Original Post]
    Looking at her menu, it's super limiting so I'd doubt it even possible.

  6. #6017

    Post op

    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    Can't even lie LOL. Been curious about seeing her. Have anyone seen her POST OP? I want know how it feels if you can feel a difference and if she let you in raw? No it feels great with a condom LOL, I mean has anyone hit that new kitty raw and was it good.
    I have seen a few post op providers. It feels like a pussy for sure but each one feels different. LOL.

    I have been thinking of seeing Danika as well but I can't do outcall right now.

  7. #6016

    Danika

    Quote Originally Posted by Uffitze  [View Original Post]
    I used to be curious about Danika. Seems like without OEM junk, BB would be standard operating procedure. But, alas, she is not the spinner that she used to be.

    This is clearly not Danika by the way. Yes, she looks similar, but tats are clearly different, and then there's the aforementioned weight gain.

    For reference. https://tryst.link/escort/danikainpink.
    Can't even lie LOL. Been curious about seeing her. Have anyone seen her POST OP? I want know how it feels if you can feel a difference and if she let you in raw? No it feels great with a condom LOL, I mean has anyone hit that new kitty raw and was it good.

  8. #6015

    Limited menu

    Looking at her menu, it's super limiting so I'd doubt it even possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Does Aspen belong here? I think she may do Greek.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?102816-AspenLuvv

    Thank you.

  9. #6014
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinksterr  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, no, but I didn't push for it.

    She's great though, great fuck and fun hang.
    Thank you.

  10. #6013

    Aspen

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Does Aspen belong here? I think she may do Greek.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?102816-AspenLuvv

    Thank you.
    In my experience, no, but I didn't push for it.

    She's great though, great fuck and fun hang.

  11. #6012

    AspenLuvv

    Does Aspen belong here? I think she may do Greek.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?102816-AspenLuvv

    Thank you.

  12. #6011
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickFoot  [View Original Post]
    The actual reviews on that profile all indicates "very safety".
    Indeed. She texted me saying she's safety.

  13. #6010
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    So Beautiful. Does she belong here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?527551-Kaybaby
    The actual reviews on that profile all indicates "very safety".

  14. #6009

    Kaybaby

    So Beautiful. Does she belong here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?527551-Kaybaby

  15. #6008
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayman18  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a TS provider who posted on TNA, maybe Danika, maybe not.
    It does look like her but she always used such heavy filters that it'd be hard to tell if she posted a non-filtered pic, I'd say it's probably not her though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape