Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Kgirls Rebrands

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 81 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1215
This blog is moderated by BonerAppetitty
  1. #150

    Bait & Switch Kerri

    Quote Originally Posted by UnassumingGuy  [View Original Post]
    PG Kerri is Nora. Would recommend if you've never seen before. BA has always shared good intel with the community.
    I had an appt with Kerri yesterday based on this good intel. The girl I saw was not close to what was described as Nora. I left in 30 minutes, highly disappointed. I did more research and figured out booker gave me Sohee instead with tattoos on her ass cheeks. Nora supposedly has a tramp stamp which is different from tattoos on her ass right? I asked the booker about this and they denied it. I'm avoiding booker with # ending in 1223 now. Just a heads up to everyone.

  2. #149

    Irene at Sexyfunkgirls

    I'm not 100% sure on this but at first glance I thought they got a new girl but after thinking about it, this might be Lucy. Maybe new pictures with a new name. I asked for Lucy, she was available but not listed and when I asked about this new girl, I was not returned back with a message.

    https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/model-lrene-56586

  3. #148

    PG Kerri

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I had seen PG Kerri before when she was using those fake pics and she was 100% Nora. I am not great at remembering fake pics and haven't confirmed this PG Kerri so it's still just BS. As I said before, I ain't going to confirm suspected rebrand and if I confirm it would be unintentional. I would repeat with this PG Kerri if I didn't have some new girls I want to see now. I am mostly able to avoid rebrands based on boner sense so I share some BS for bros like me.
    PG Kerri is Nora. Would recommend if you've never seen before. BA has always shared good intel with the community.

  4. #147

    PG Kerri made boner sense tingling

    I had seen PG Kerri before when she was using those fake pics and she was 100% Nora. I am not great at remembering fake pics and haven't confirmed this PG Kerri so it's still just BS. As I said before, I ain't going to confirm suspected rebrand and if I confirm it would be unintentional. I would repeat with this PG Kerri if I didn't have some new girls I want to see now. I am mostly able to avoid rebrands based on boner sense so I share some BS for bros like me.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaHead  [View Original Post]
    Is this confirmed by your personal observation or how?

  5. #146

    GoldDust is golden

    Thanks, this is gold. I knew who SAG Aspyn was, and knew other girls were rebrands just couldn't remember their old names like you. Was going to post when I remember an old name LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust58  [View Original Post]
    CGLA Allison is CGLA / M Lina. She also was Booker Gray Tiny. Short MILF.

    CGLA Soy is SAG / Booker gray Cosmos MKC Tina and PKL Berry.

    CGLA Vivian2 is CGLa Jiwoo. She worked at Bunnygirls in SJ. Short haircut weird lanky look.

    SAG Aspyn is Lovelyangels Lisa. SJs Sexyangels Lily

  6. #145

    YuaRay Skylar = MKC Layla

    Thanks, Skylar triggered my rebrand radar even before Owliee post but didn't know who she was.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMan333  [View Original Post]
    Yur&ray Skylar = MKC Layla. Is not HYA material imo.

  7. #144

    LAK Lexi

    Just came from the Bay. Also known as Lexi but I think she had other names in the Bay / OC / LA. I think she was PG Barbie and those might be her real P.S. Pics from 5+ years ago. I talked about PG Barbie before. IIRC, she had a butterfly tattoo somewhere but haven't confirmed as Lexi yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by RecentCo673  [View Original Post]
    Any idea what name Lexi from LaKangels went by? I thought I saw her pics on an LA website.

  8. #143
    Yur&ray Skylar = MKC Layla. Is not HYA material imo.

  9. #142

    CG Lizzie = PG Kim / Kimmy / Leila

    I haven't confirmed but I thought so. Those were not Kim / Kimmy / Leila real pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex60  [View Original Post]
    Is CGLA Lizzie really Kim / Kimmy from OC? They are using some of the same pics.

  10. #141

    CGLA Lizzie = Kimmy?

    Is CGLA Lizzie really Kim / Kimmy from OC? They are using some of the same pics.

  11. #140

    Lexi LaKangels

    Any idea what name Lexi from LaKangels went by? I thought I saw her pics on an LA website.

  12. #139

    Vivian2/ Jiwoo

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust58  [View Original Post]
    CGLA Allison is CGLA / M Lina. She also was Booker Gray Tiny. Short MILF.

    CGLA Soy is SAG / Booker gray Cosmos MKC Tina and PKL Berry.

    CGLA Vivian2 is CGLa Jiwoo. She worked at Bunnygirls in SJ. Short haircut weird lanky look.

    SAG Aspyn is Lovelyangels Lisa. SJs Sexyangels Lily
    Thanks for heads up on Vivian2/ Jiwoo! Saw her as Jiwoo. Not a looker and has flat ass but a real service queen with porn style dtbbbj with the long strings of saliva.

  13. #138
    CGLA Allison is CGLA / M Lina. She also was Booker Gray Tiny. Short MILF.

    CGLA Soy is SAG / Booker gray Cosmos MKC Tina and PKL Berry.

    CGLA Vivian2 is CGLa Jiwoo. She worked at Bunnygirls in SJ. Short haircut weird lanky look.

    SAG Aspyn is Lovelyangels Lisa. SJ’s Sexyangels Lily

  14. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I believe Kerri was Nora. You can find her real pics here: (click for reviews).
    Is this confirmed by your personal observation or how?

  15. #136

    P2 G Kerri = BG Keream = Nora

    I believe Kerri was Nora. You can find her real pics here: (click for reviews).

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad75  [View Original Post]
    Pics look familiar. Appreciate any info.

    https://www.princess2garden.com/copy-of-lua-2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape