Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 772 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 272 672 722 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 822 872 1272 1772 ... LastLast
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 30813
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19248
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeSpy2;6037652[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/87024756[/URL]

    Has anyone had an opportunity to experience these babes?
    For white girl see post #19174.

  2. #19247

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZaySay  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of seeing Lola a couple months back she was very nice and accommodating everything is covered with these 2 which I don't mind Lola has some great natural tits and fat ass older lady mid 30's overall good time but there was a car pulling in right as I was about to leave. Also she Has a pretty phat kat.

    Now Andrea also in her 30's was very pleasing head was great lots of eye contact got me rock solid even after busting twice that morning before the visit. Big perky fake boobs better connection than with Lola. Andrea shows a lot of enthusiasm. Although I do prefer natural tits. Hers felt very hard to the touch but overall it was a great visit.
    What were the rates for Andrea? I heard she does BBBJ for extra is this true?

  3. #19246

    Here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaPack  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Link and damage?
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...T/516550201257

  4. #19245

    Yes, I believe that's TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by Krankthemong  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamt with Lillian or is this one TGTBT?

    https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...9a89b52a?ref=p
    A couple of image searches reveal that those pictures are of a European porn star named Lily Ivy. So, I doubt that's her advertisement.

  5. #19244

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottSean624  [View Original Post]
    Setup time in morning with Phoenix. Took a couple days for us to hook up but was worth the wait.

    Opted for QV BBBJ at her hotel. Easy communication once we settled on a time and got there a little early. She asked me to give her a couple minutes and then met me outside. Went to her room and chatted some. She smelled good, had just showered and was wearing a super sexy outfit. Her pics are accuarate and she is a super cute MILF.

    She gave me a couple of nice kisses as she undressed me before having me sit on bed. Went right to work on my cock and balls and her mouth felt great. She asked me where I wanted to cum and said "do you want to cum in my mouth or all over me". Super turn on.

    She moaned when I held her head or slowly fucked her mouth. I asked her if I could see her tits and she took off her bra. Her skin was soft and her tits felt great. She kept sucking. Combo of slow and fast. I asked her if I could fuck her tits and she wrapped them around my cock as I pumped back and forth.

    I couldn't wait anymore and blew on and between her tits as she continued to move up and down making a pretty good mess on her chest. She said "that was hot and wished she took a pic of my cock between her tits with my jizz on her".

    We both cleaned up, chatted for a few and I left a happy man.

    Definately will repeat.
    Thanks for the review. Link and damage?

  6. #19243

    Early morning with Phoenix

    Setup time in morning with Phoenix. Took a couple days for us to hook up but was worth the wait.

    Opted for QV BBBJ at her hotel. Easy communication once we settled on a time and got there a little early. She asked me to give her a couple minutes and then met me outside. Went to her room and chatted some. She smelled good, had just showered and was wearing a super sexy outfit. Her pics are accuarate and she is a super cute MILF.

    She gave me a couple of nice kisses as she undressed me before having me sit on bed. Went right to work on my cock and balls and her mouth felt great. She asked me where I wanted to cum and said "do you want to cum in my mouth or all over me". Super turn on.

    She moaned when I held her head or slowly fucked her mouth. I asked her if I could see her tits and she took off her bra. Her skin was soft and her tits felt great. She kept sucking. Combo of slow and fast. I asked her if I could fuck her tits and she wrapped them around my cock as I pumped back and forth.

    I couldn't wait anymore and blew on and between her tits as she continued to move up and down making a pretty good mess on her chest. She said "that was hot and wished she took a pic of my cock between her tits with my jizz on her".

    We both cleaned up, chatted for a few and I left a happy man.

    Definately will repeat.

  7. #19242

    Tgtbt?

    Has anyone dreamt with Lillian or is this one TGTBT?

    https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...9a89b52a?ref=p

  8. #19241

    Latinas in Cary

    Had the pleasure of seeing Lola a couple months back she was very nice and accommodating everything is covered with these 2 which I don't mind Lola has some great natural tits and fat ass older lady mid 30's overall good time but there was a car pulling in right as I was about to leave. Also she Has a pretty phat kat.

    Now Andrea also in her 30's was very pleasing head was great lots of eye contact got me rock solid even after busting twice that morning before the visit. Big perky fake boobs better connection than with Lola. Andrea shows a lot of enthusiasm. Although I do prefer natural tits. Hers felt very hard to the touch but overall it was a great visit.

  9. #19240

    Had her before

    Quote Originally Posted by MFever  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/980-354-5921

    Any got the info on this curvy girl? Quoted $140 hhr. Staying in a upscale hotel Crabtree area. Goes by Sara or Princess.
    I've seen her before, not worth it imo. She complained too much, and couldn't take my member. I'm not the biggest in the world but I'm also not small, I've seen her twice cause I needed some reassurance from the first visit but she didn't even let me finish for BOTH visits. I would never go see her again.

  10. #19239

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBear6969  [View Original Post]
    She is real, but from what I have heard people have had mixed experiences with her. People also say her pictures are outdated and misleading.

  11. #19238

    Red baby

    Visit summary: just don't https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/323601725344.

    The good: sexy looking, slim.

    The negative details would fill a page. Bad attitude, several lurkers, time waster and staller while the clock is running, cut time short, left still loaded.

  12. #19237

    Sexy Lexxi

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/760453521720

    Met up with Sexy Lexxi, stays at an extended stay off Capital Blvd. Setup was super easy. Place was clean enough and easy to get to. Her body is thick, but she's still pretty small, and felt good to grab, not bad at all, pretty soft overall. She's not GFE, but you can grab and touch anywhere and smack that thick ass booty too. If you're an ass man, you wouldn't be disappointed. We started off with a CBJ, she was super into it and was really good. Was just there for a QV, so when I was ready, we started in mish for a while. She was really into it, so that made it pretty hot, and then when I flipped her over for Doggy, and she put that ass in the air spreading her asshole, it was game over fairly quickly after that. Was definitely a good time, she was very sweet to me and really chill. Would repeat. Damage was $. 20 for a QV though, inflation.

  13. #19236
    Quote Originally Posted by MFever  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/980-354-5921

    Any got the info on this curvy girl? Quoted $140 hhr. Staying in a upscale hotel Crabtree area. Goes by Sara or Princess.
    TOFTT walked in had 1/2 room blocked door to bedroom access shut roulette me in. Seemed like a set up and I nope nope moped right out.

  14. #19235

    Princess aka Sara?

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/980-354-5921

    Any got the info on this curvy girl? Quoted $140 hhr. Staying in a upscale hotel Crabtree area. Goes by Sara or Princess.

  15. #19234

    Second on Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6  [View Original Post]
    Sorry brother. He excluded 90% of us from seeing her based upon our posts. Sounds like she's not all the catch she was made up to be. I do have some recommendations like Noa or Vicki if you want some good fun.
    Yeah, Noa is a good time. Got a chance to see her at her new place.

    Any recommendations for a provider with a nice natural rack with a good attitude?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape