Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 1579
-
07-28-22 21:34 #1054Senior Member

Posts: 305Lol
Funder you make me laugh, brother.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 21:33 #1053Senior Member

Posts: 305Colombian girls are amazing
Thanks for the positive review. She looks like a winner. I have a weakness for Colombian girls, specifically Paisas. I'm itching for a trip to Colombia. I may try to see Samantha. What a difference on the Eros side. And some Tryst. I think I'm converting slowly but surely.
Originally Posted by KnowBody
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 20:48 #1052Senior Member

Posts: 258Samantha Gomez
Samantha Gomez.
I visited with Samantha Gomez in Charlotte recently. She'll be here until Saturday 7/30 evening. I've been staring at those huge tits & big ass for a while & wanted to see for myself. While the DDs are man made, they were pretty soft. She says her big ass is all her, no enhancements, and I can believe that, she has an athletic, toned build, and is thicc in the womanly places. And I believe her when she says she works out 6 days a week & that was evidenced by the nutrients and supplements in her room and her abs. Her face was pretty good & pretty close to the unblurred face pic the TBF assistant sent me via text. She was pretty open & enthusiastic and had a personable & sexual personality. Lots of DFK, BBJ, BLS, DATY, MISH, CG, Doggie, MSOG, GFE, DT attempted. Her oThER reviews elsewhere were mostly 7 or 8 on looks and performance; some said they got CBJ, while some claimed BBJ or BBJ-CIM. I think this is at her discretion & if your wiener appears clean or if it stinks. I didn't go for CIM. She got really wet during DATY & she convulsed with a body shaking orgasm. I'd said CG & Doggie are her favorites & after you get it in, she really wanted the D as much as I could give. She is Colombian, specifically Paisa, & I've had good luck with them in the bed. Her English was fair, so you'll have to speak slowly or bring your Google Translate if you want to have mucho conversation besides the basics.
Full disclosures: she has a little acne toward the back of her jaw line, but it wasn't hideous or very noticeable. Her pictures are her, but they've airbrushed out her tattoos: one noticeable one on her shoulder, one on her spine, & some small ones on her mid-side. She's a little thicker than the photos, but certainly not in a bad way. And, her pussy was great, but I don't think she shaved it that day, there was some stubble & I want them as smooth as possible.
I would repeat based of of her performance & personality, but I do prefer the spinners. And I think it was a good, solid GFE service at her price point. I've spent more & left disappointed.
Three fifty hour / six hundred ninety minutes / seven hundred for two hours. There is a half hour rate, but I didn't inquire about it. Do note she is listed with two different assistants; TBF & VIP. She is working with TBF as of now.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6455772.htm
https://ezconnection.escortbook.com/...samantha-53481
-
07-28-22 11:06 #1051Senior Member

Posts: 419Antionella
I can second the report. I saw her last night and she was a solid 8. 5-9. No rush at all and very relaxed. Natural without anything fake that I could tell. Gave an amazing BJ and she was really into the session. First one in a while that offered DFK and was open to everything. I would not want to miss this one and I plan to see her again if time permits. Like I said in the other post some of this girls are hit or miss. Sometimes you have to roll the dice and take a chance and like someone else said for 400 for a hot latina its well worth the price. I have been paying 5-6 or more and getting much less!
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 09:08 #1050Senior Member

Posts: 949Favorite pastime
It doesn't matter if it's a working girl or civilian. There's nothing finer than eating a sweet, wet kitty especially when they squirt afterwards.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 00:48 #1049Senior Member

Posts: 305Thanks for the support!
Appreciate it, Funder. It was a good experience and finally a breath of fresh air. She did have a small tat (some writing) just above the knee but didn't even notice it until we were sitting on the bed next to each other. Oh, might I add that I engaged in your favorite pastime, DATY, which she enjoyed and climaxed bc I saw her box contracting a little. Very nice down there and was a good appetizer to my lunch LOL. For me, always quality over quantity and more selective than most guys.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 21:20 #1048Senior Member

Posts: 949Antonella Muniz
https://antonellamuniz.escortbook.com/
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
$400 an hour with her looks, services, and MSOG is a pretty good deal. Some of the girls on Euros and Tryst charge twice as much. Thanks for sharing your experience. That's what the seniors in good standing are suppose to do.
BTW, I'm not as picky as you. Just going by her pics, I will rate her a 9.5 since brunettes without tattoos are my weakness.
-
07-27-22 18:57 #1047Senior Member

Posts: 305Saw her today. I recommend
Saw her today. Book with confidence. Antonella is here until Friday afternoon. Full GFE. Pretty good DFK, good BBBJ with DT, CFS in mish and doggie. She asked if I wanted to remove the cover and CIM but I wanted to unload in the bag as I was hitting it. Pics are somewhat accurate and I believe it's her, but pics are heavily airbrushed and she has lots of makeup. Still good looking though. Hot body, great ass. MSOG on the table but I didn't have it in me. Great personality, very nice girl and awesome energy from her. Really makes you feel comfortable. English isn't great but she tries. Spoke Portuguese during the act and I don't know what she said but it sounded hot LOL. I’m picky so I’d rate her a 7.5-7.75 overall.
Originally Posted by DavidG704
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 16:31 #1046Senior Member

Posts: 65Lauren Vaz: The report
https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/vip-lauren-vaz/
Posting on Eros now.
Well I took a shot at this lovely lady (out side the Charlotte area). Pretty sure she will pass through here at some point. Same assistant as Olivia Vaz. But no relation outside of that. Easy set up. Excellent communication. Arrived at the hotel and only waited about 5 minutes (if that).
Opens the door and there stands a lovely Brazilian who look exactly like her photos. I would say the one with her sitting on the bed is the best representation. No English on her end. A little Spanish. So Portuguese. Which I cannot speak at all but she was very willing to teach me a few phrases. GFE, DFK, BBBJ, COB, MSOG / multiple positions all apply. She takes direction well even with my poor language skills. She pulled out the phone in between shots and we had a great discussion about her plans in the US.
All is all, she is well worth a visit. Lovely lady with a great assistant.
Enjoy.
-
07-27-22 09:06 #1045Senior Member

Posts: 419Carol
Very hit or miss. Lately been more miss than hit. It is only 400 for the hour so roll the dice may be worth a shot.
Originally Posted by DavidG704
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 21:22 #1044Senior Member

Posts: 50Antonella Muniz
Anyone had time with Antonella or have any TER reviews?
She's one of Carol's girls and I hear they can be hit or miss.
https://antonellamuniz.escortbook.com/
-
07-25-22 18:41 #1043Senior Member

Posts: 419This Julia?
Was it this Julia by any chance? Eros links don't last long.
Originally Posted by DavidG704
[View Original Post]
I'd be interested to know if she looks like her pics / level of service. Thanks in advance!
https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/julia-43/
-
07-22-22 17:40 #1042Senior Member

Posts: 203Lauren Vaz
How did it go? Can you post your experience?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by BigIrish1970
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 00:10 #1041Senior Member

Posts: 65Lauren Vaz
This Latina posted on Eros last week in Charlotte. I may be heading to her area soon. Any chance anyone has info on meeting up with her?? Any info would be appreciated.
https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/vip-lauren-vaz/
-
07-21-22 14:11 #1040Senior Member

Posts: 25Pamela
Anyone have any experience with this one?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8622187.htm











Reply With Quote




