Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18900
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    No bb

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    Ok. I've seen her past reviews which look amazing. I've searched the board and only one review popped up. Has anybody seen this provider recently? I'm thinking of booking an appointment with her just off of the latest reviews and past reviews. Seems like a real PSE.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%3B-I%92m-Back!The-one-and-only-Exotic-Brunette-Beauty%26%23128069%3 B-let-me-show-you-what-you-been-missing.
    I saw her mid May. No BBFS, great rimming, BLS, DT, BBBJ. Was disappointed I didn't get BBFS but she may he receptive to it if you have recent tests.

  2. #18899
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    Ok. I've seen her past reviews which look amazing. I've searched the board and only one review popped up. Has anybody seen this provider recently? I'm thinking of booking an appointment with her just off of the latest reviews and past reviews. Seems like a real PSE.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%3B-I%92m-Back!The-one-and-only-Exotic-Brunette-Beauty%26%23128069%3 B-let-me-show-you-what-you-been-missing.
    I saw her recently, definitely BBW, the pics are old but she's really nice and top head game, she gets really into and will drain the last drop out of you.

  3. #18898

    Room stunk of fentanyl

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboarder78  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged some texts with her in May but never met up. She was very open about the tread topic, no CIP w / o papers.
    She was hot but I had to leave because I couldn't smell like that going home. She looked annoyed but then again so was I.

  4. #18897

    Kalico

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    Damn, sorry to hear. Not white knighting here but that was not near my experience.

    In fact every time we met she always showered first and I'm there waiting for her to get done. She also does clean up between rounds and asks that I also do and back to BBBJ and another round, it's vastly different in my experience. That's why she allows for more time together. I suppose the safe line to use is YMMV.
    Yeah, I don't there's been better experiences. Thanks for the perspective. Maybe I'll retry.

  5. #18896
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  6. #18895
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    Damn, sorry to hear. Not white knighting here but that was not near my experience.

    In fact every time we met she always showered first and I'm there waiting for her to get done. She also does clean up between rounds and asks that I also do and back to BBBJ and another round, it's vastly different in my experience. That's why she allows for more time together. I suppose the safe line to use is YMMV.
    My experience with her was not as bad as the other gentleman's. She smelled fine and was hot. But she does talk a damn lot. I had clean test results but she mentioned a condom a few times. I got a BBBJ that was fine but then she grabbed a condom. So this is a YMMV. She is also aware her ad got posted somewhere.

  7. #18894
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543  [View Original Post]
    Sasha Porizkova- I seem to remember being offered it for $$ Though I've heard she's no longer offering it.
    I think she requires test results. She is good at Greek.

  8. #18893
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    Assuming this is the same person, she's now in Kent. Anyone seen her since the report below?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...w/984895716570
    I exchanged some texts with her in May but never met up. She was very open about the tread topic, no CIP w / o papers.

  9. #18892

    Sasha

    Sasha Porizkova- I seem to remember being offered it for $$ Though I've heard she's no longer offering it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Inseminater  [View Original Post]
    With tna down I have migrated here to report.

    Some are 10 years old.

    YMMV..

  10. #18891

    Now In Kent

    Assuming this is the same person, she's now in Kent. Anyone seen her since the report below?

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...w/984895716570

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo  [View Original Post]
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...b/045310061663

    Saw her and I was a little hesitant but she turned out to be really sweet and fun. Clean smell, freshly showered. Fresh clean towels. Cip, cia and cim. For extra. Reminds me of Scarlett Gray before she got huge. Body is similar to Kimber Kelly (lana_love). A little more curvy side.

  11. #18890

    Stephy

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the famous bedroom golf Stephy?
    Yes indeed.

  12. #18889

    Stephy

    Quote Originally Posted by Woopooh  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't seen her in years. Used to BBCIP all day with her, she's got a new place it had tweeker central vibes. Shit was everywhere she was talking 100 MPH her skin looked terrible age is showing with her. Wore a rain coat don't plan on seeing her anytime soon, used to be a lot of fun.
    Is this the famous bedroom golf Stephy?

  13. #18888

    Kalico

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her. She alluded to being a safety girl. Her breath was so bad that I literally threw up in my mouth. Smells really fuck me up--so bad breath or coochie is going to be a deal breaker for me. She also had the greasy skin / hair of someone that hadn't showered in a few days. Not my thing.
    Damn, sorry to hear. Not white knighting here but that was not near my experience.

    In fact every time we met she always showered first and I'm there waiting for her to get done. She also does clean up between rounds and asks that I also do and back to BBBJ and another round, it's vastly different in my experience. That's why she allows for more time together. I suppose the safe line to use is YMMV.

  14. #18887

    Kalico

    Quote Originally Posted by CogelonSeattle  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Does she belong to this thread? BBFS CIP? What was the damage $?
    I went to see her. She alluded to being a safety girl. Her breath was so bad that I literally threw up in my mouth. Smells really fuck me up--so bad breath or coochie is going to be a deal breaker for me. She also had the greasy skin / hair of someone that hadn't showered in a few days. Not my thing.

  15. #18886
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberPunk2083  [View Original Post]
    What are her handles on IG and of? Could you please share?
    Msdezfraser.

    Missdezfraser.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape