Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,936 to 13,950 of 41299
-
07-30-22 06:16 #27364Senior Member

Posts: 225Sweetness
Just do a search and you learn all you need to know! The search function is there for a reason, Use it please.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver200
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 19:56 #27363Senior Member

Posts: 186Jenny
Saw Jenny yesterday. Positive experience, she looks like the pics, lucid, easy to talk to. Mid 30's I would guess. Better than average motel incall on the Southside. All the acronyms, plus greek. Price a little steeper than average at $220 for HH. Overall a better than average experience for Jacksonville, for sure.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/218489550487
-
07-29-22 17:47 #27362Senior Member

Posts: 256It has been stated she has that death gift that keeps on giving that starts with the letter A. Be safe mongers.
Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 15:17 #27361Senior Member

Posts: 363Just for those who are late to the thread, this is Deja, the one everyone is talking about.
Originally Posted by Pseudonymous
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/618085200596
This seems to be a "stay far away" from all accounts.
-
07-29-22 15:15 #27360Senior Member

Posts: 363Let me fix that link for you:
Originally Posted by DllsCwby
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2828548
-
07-29-22 14:05 #27359Senior Member

Posts: 170Columbian Latina
I needed to unload and just wanted something quick and no drama. I text she replied fairly quick-30 min for $. Super sweet very pretty face, ok body not bad but not great. Her ass is solid and nice tits. Safe location by the mall. CBJ mlsh and then she rode me for a while until I blew. She cleaned me up and gave me a kiss goodbye. They are steady Eddie and sometime like I had last time you get one that's fucks your brains out. Be safe.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2828548
-
07-29-22 13:09 #27358Senior Member

Posts: 215You know what they do in retirement?
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
Become live in maids / cum buckets for old men. Some think they even too good for that.
-
07-29-22 06:28 #27357Senior Member

Posts: 40Had a dream last week as well. Preferred she came to my place as I don't necessarily trust any of these providers locations. Was a little tardy because babysitter had a flat tire. Opted for the hr at $$. Had some chit chat before the deed and she said she's married (hubby doesn't care about hobby) and has a 3 month old, which is why baby damage is quite noticeable. Decent BBBJ, covered up, cg, mish, and blew in bag. I noticed a foul odor but since there aren't any other reports of it, maybe I caught her after a long day? Might repeat because, well, this city doesn't have much better or trustworthy. I still miss Liza Blair so much!
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 02:40 #27356Senior Member

Posts: 250Greek provierds?
Can you mongers point me in the direction of a provider that can take a Greek pounding? Pm me or quote this post.
-
07-28-22 21:25 #27355Senior Member

Posts: 244So made contact with Katy- wasted a bunch of my time. Gave room number and saw two other mongers trying to get into the room at the same time. Don't do it!
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 20:06 #27354Regular Member

Posts: 6Definitely. In every way you can imagine or desire.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 19:06 #27353Senior Member

Posts: 450Don't!
Don't. Feel free to look at my encounter from back in June. I discovered after others have had issues with her also. Don't do it.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver200
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 18:00 #27352Senior Member

Posts: 119Maddy
Just spent some time with her. Nice girl in a trashy incall. Apartment was messy but not dirty. A little baby damage is not quite accurate. I would say there was significant baby damage and she was s 25 lbs heavier. Decent BBBJ. I covered up and did the deed. Good communication but looks much worse that her pictures. Nice, sweet girl though.
Originally Posted by JaxFight
[View Original Post]
Will not repeat.
-
07-28-22 17:35 #27351Senior Member

Posts: 130Chelsea. Cum and Go
Haven't seen a review on this one so I decided to TOFTT and give the dream a try.
Pics are either old, filtered, or Old and Filtered. She is way heavier than the pics suggest. Just dreamt of a BBBJCIM so I thought what the hell.
She's nice enough and got the job done but big girls are not my thing so I will not repeat.
Stay Safe!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/248789990527
-
07-28-22 16:16 #27350Senior Member

Posts: 170Any reviews on this one
Any reviews on this one? Thanks in advance.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/948402493024











Reply With Quote





