Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 30812
-
07-29-22 16:59 #19247Regular Member

Posts: 22Rates?
What were the rates for Andrea? I heard she does BBBJ for extra is this true?
Originally Posted by ZaySay
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 16:24 #19246Banned Member

Posts: 35Here you go
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...T/516550201257
Originally Posted by CarolinaPack
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 12:54 #19245Senior Member

Posts: 226Yes, I believe that's TGTBT
A couple of image searches reveal that those pictures are of a European porn star named Lily Ivy. So, I doubt that's her advertisement.
Originally Posted by Krankthemong
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 12:12 #19244Senior Member

Posts: 143Link?
Thanks for the review. Link and damage?
Originally Posted by ScottSean624
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 10:51 #19243Senior Member

Posts: 34Early morning with Phoenix
Setup time in morning with Phoenix. Took a couple days for us to hook up but was worth the wait.
Opted for QV BBBJ at her hotel. Easy communication once we settled on a time and got there a little early. She asked me to give her a couple minutes and then met me outside. Went to her room and chatted some. She smelled good, had just showered and was wearing a super sexy outfit. Her pics are accuarate and she is a super cute MILF.
She gave me a couple of nice kisses as she undressed me before having me sit on bed. Went right to work on my cock and balls and her mouth felt great. She asked me where I wanted to cum and said "do you want to cum in my mouth or all over me". Super turn on.
She moaned when I held her head or slowly fucked her mouth. I asked her if I could see her tits and she took off her bra. Her skin was soft and her tits felt great. She kept sucking. Combo of slow and fast. I asked her if I could fuck her tits and she wrapped them around my cock as I pumped back and forth.
I couldn't wait anymore and blew on and between her tits as she continued to move up and down making a pretty good mess on her chest. She said "that was hot and wished she took a pic of my cock between her tits with my jizz on her".
We both cleaned up, chatted for a few and I left a happy man.
Definately will repeat.
-
07-29-22 10:23 #19242Regular Member

Posts: 3Tgtbt?
Has anyone dreamt with Lillian or is this one TGTBT?
https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...9a89b52a?ref=p
-
07-29-22 09:39 #19241Regular Member

Posts: 24Latinas in Cary
Had the pleasure of seeing Lola a couple months back she was very nice and accommodating everything is covered with these 2 which I don't mind Lola has some great natural tits and fat ass older lady mid 30's overall good time but there was a car pulling in right as I was about to leave. Also she Has a pretty phat kat.
Now Andrea also in her 30's was very pleasing head was great lots of eye contact got me rock solid even after busting twice that morning before the visit. Big perky fake boobs better connection than with Lola. Andrea shows a lot of enthusiasm. Although I do prefer natural tits. Hers felt very hard to the touch but overall it was a great visit.
-
07-29-22 08:29 #19240Senior Member

Posts: 122Had her before
I've seen her before, not worth it imo. She complained too much, and couldn't take my member. I'm not the biggest in the world but I'm also not small, I've seen her twice cause I needed some reassurance from the first visit but she didn't even let me finish for BOTH visits. I would never go see her again.
Originally Posted by MFever
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 07:56 #19239Senior Member

Posts: 34Latina
She is real, but from what I have heard people have had mixed experiences with her. People also say her pictures are outdated and misleading.
Originally Posted by BrownBear6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 23:57 #19238Senior Member

Posts: 260Red baby
Visit summary: just don't https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/323601725344.
The good: sexy looking, slim.
The negative details would fill a page. Bad attitude, several lurkers, time waster and staller while the clock is running, cut time short, left still loaded.
-
07-28-22 23:44 #19237Senior Member

Posts: 88Sexy Lexxi
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/760453521720
Met up with Sexy Lexxi, stays at an extended stay off Capital Blvd. Setup was super easy. Place was clean enough and easy to get to. Her body is thick, but she's still pretty small, and felt good to grab, not bad at all, pretty soft overall. She's not GFE, but you can grab and touch anywhere and smack that thick ass booty too. If you're an ass man, you wouldn't be disappointed. We started off with a CBJ, she was super into it and was really good. Was just there for a QV, so when I was ready, we started in mish for a while. She was really into it, so that made it pretty hot, and then when I flipped her over for Doggy, and she put that ass in the air spreading her asshole, it was game over fairly quickly after that. Was definitely a good time, she was very sweet to me and really chill. Would repeat. Damage was $. 20 for a QV though, inflation.
-
07-28-22 20:18 #19236Senior Member

Posts: 915TOFTT walked in had 1/2 room blocked door to bedroom access shut roulette me in. Seemed like a set up and I nope nope moped right out.
Originally Posted by MFever
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 18:43 #19235Senior Member

Posts: 915Princess aka Sara?
https://sumosear.ch/phone/980-354-5921
Any got the info on this curvy girl? Quoted $140 hhr. Staying in a upscale hotel Crabtree area. Goes by Sara or Princess.
-
07-28-22 15:13 #19234Senior Member

Posts: 128Second on Noa
Yeah, Noa is a good time. Got a chance to see her at her new place.
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]
Any recommendations for a provider with a nice natural rack with a good attitude?
-
07-28-22 15:07 #19233Senior Member

Posts: 30Hot Latina
Those looking for good Latina company try Jen Latina. She's always ready to play. I've seen her many times for several years always satisfied my taste. Very sweet and enjoyable lady to spend time with. DM me if you need contact info. Or more info.











Reply With Quote




