Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 888 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 827 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8422
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Does she do CIM?
    I'm not sure if she does or not. I finished in the rubber in mish. She said the only thing she didn't do was anal. She offers BBFS and creampie. She does all that, IDK why swallowing a load would be off limits for her.

  2. #8421

    No problems here

    Quote Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard  [View Original Post]
    She's going to waste your time. Seemingly good at communicating, will verify, but then on your way out to Pelham, she will ghost you. Had contact with her right up to when I pulled up to let her know I was there. Too bad, she looks fun. YMMV.
    I just saw her about 2 weeks ago. Had a great session with her and nice hotel room. She started with a very nice covered BJ before we moved into missionary. She finished me with an amazing hand job that will leave you weak in the legs. Anyway, cleaned up and was on my way. I would recommend to continue to try and contact her because she is worth it for sure.

  3. #8420

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44  [View Original Post]
    Yep. I've seen her once back in June. She's the real deal. Looks just like her pics. Good head game and a very tight grip. Little baby damage on her stomach. But if that's not an issue, I'd definitely recommend her.
    Does she do CIM?

  4. #8419

    Another one

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    And just like that, the post is gone.
    Here is another one. Similar conversation. I told her you can't just show up and start posting asking for a deposit. You have to earn that. You build your name and Reputation. Provide good service and get good reviews. Get you a website then advertise on some better sites and then maybe one day you will have all that is needed to deserve a deposit but until then stop wasting everyone's time. Rant over. Have a good day everyone! TM.


    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...4/197013274447

  5. #8418
    I am a troll, ignore me


    Posts: 126

    Contribution

    Poinsettias are in season; make your own floral design.

  6. #8417

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by TreeMan76  [View Original Post]
    So I contacted this one this morning. I was pretty sure it was a scam but I had time to waste so I did. Hhr rate was 100. Definitely too cheap for her pics. We agree to meet them she hits the I need a deposit. I explain why we don't do deposit very slowly. We are back and forth probably 20 times. I am being polite and trying to convince her to see me without a deposit. She / he (probably half of these scammers are dudes using someone else's pics) kept lowering there deposit amount. She started at $30 then went $25,$20,$10 and finally even lowered it to $5 to which I agree to do. But she is still messaging me trying to get that $5. That I am not going to send. LOL. I'm still smiling just thinking about how much of there time I was able to waste this morning. Happy hunting everyone and be safe! TM.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...A/349966736371
    And just like that, the post is gone.

  7. #8416

    New Scammer

    So I contacted this one this morning. I was pretty sure it was a scam but I had time to waste so I did. Hhr rate was 100. Definitely too cheap for her pics. We agree to meet them she hits the I need a deposit. I explain why we don't do deposit very slowly. We are back and forth probably 20 times. I am being polite and trying to convince her to see me without a deposit. She / he (probably half of these scammers are dudes using someone else's pics) kept lowering there deposit amount. She started at $30 then went $25,$20,$10 and finally even lowered it to $5 to which I agree to do. But she is still messaging me trying to get that $5. That I am not going to send. LOL. I'm still smiling just thinking about how much of there time I was able to waste this morning. Happy hunting everyone and be safe! TM.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...A/349966736371

  8. #8415

    Maya

    I can't think of any I've known longer than her. Maya goes wayyyyyyyy back. Was hoping she was off to greener grass. Sweet gal.

    JV.

  9. #8414

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has seen this hottie. If she looks like her picks I would love to try her out.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...daddy/48479062
    Yep. I've seen her once back in June. She's the real deal. Looks just like her pics. Good head game and a very tight grip. Little baby damage on her stomach. But if that's not an issue, I'd definitely recommend her.

  10. #8413
    I am a troll, ignore me


    Posts: 126

    Mia

    Likewise, she was charming. It's been several years.

  11. #8412

    Has anyone seen this hottie

    I was wondering if anyone has seen this hottie. If she looks like her picks I would love to try her out.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...daddy/48479062

  12. #8411
    I am a troll, ignore me


    Posts: 126

    First Post

    In search of Angel Bay, Miss Sophie or Kelly.

  13. #8410

    Maya

    Thank you for sending the link, this is Maya / Mia. I seen her a few times. The last time was a few years ago in Spartanburg. We really hit it off. The connection and the chemistry was amazing. I hope to get in contact with her again soon. The talent around here is slim to none from the pics I've seen and from what I've read on here.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

    Whatup.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her post in a year or so. Heard she fell in Love and is making babies. Just rumored, HC.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/819890208890

  14. #8409
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    I hope she's okay.
    Nothing happened to Vanessa aka The Simpsonville Latina. I was referring to a different Latina provider when I said that.

  15. #8408

    She defines a scam.

    There was no boundary issue she took money. Said was putting it out of the room left.

    Her boyfriend then chased out. Stay away like the plagel.

    Quote Originally Posted by JfCimHard2  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm whether or not she's legit? I've spoken to her a few times and even been given her address, but I also read that she robbed someone so I'm wary.

    I was straightforward and asked her about it and she claimed that person didn't understand boundaries she set. They became possessive. But I also haven't seen any actual reviews so I'm waiting before I see for myself. Thanks.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/438755303228

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape