Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 17947
-
07-29-22 10:28 #10942Senior Member

Posts: 587Help with sure things?
Hey guys, I'll be in town in just a few days and I'm looking to narrow down a couple girls to see who are good providers. So far, I've heard Kelsey is my best bet. Rae never did respond. Any others you guys would recommend? Thanks in advance.
-
07-29-22 02:11 #10941Banned Member

Posts: 1056Re: Kristen
I agree 100% with this report. I saw her a few weeks back and although she is very sweet and accommodating those pictures were taken a while back. As GDoug said it's easy to manipulate the Metadata of your photos. Taking screenshots changes the date as it creates a new image and one of the ones she used to defend herself is a screenshot. I have 10 year old pictures on my phone whose dates are all the same in one of my folders when I transferred them from my old phone to. My new one, so that's easy to fake. But, whatever. Bottoms line is she's a great provider in a new apartment that has a lot of stuff sitting around and it does smell of cigarettes. I would still see her again.
Originally Posted by Luke747
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 18:09 #10940Senior Member

Posts: 571Danger Will Robinson
I don't blame you, I'd got the help out of there too.
Originally Posted by LionHaart
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 16:54 #10939Banned Member

Posts: 350Kiki
She had one review a few months ago so thought I would give her a try today. She replied 2 hours after I reached out and we set up a time. The normal, drove to the location and texted I was there. Was told, just got out of the shower drive around back and was given the room number. This is where it got a little shady. As I was backing into the parking spot I saw that a uniformed LEO came out of no where and was driving past really slow and after almost coming to a complete stop in front of me the passenger LEO raised his phone and took a photo of me and then drove on around front. I waited about a minute and then just drove off and saw they were parked out front and watched me leave but thankfully didn't follow. I got a text from her asking if I was leaving and I told her hell yes and explained myself. She said they had done a drug raid there yesterday and one got away so it was all good to come back. Of course I didn't. I've been in the hobby a long time and have always avoided trouble by not taking any chances. Maybe she was telling the truth maybe she wasn't.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 16:29 #10938Senior Member

Posts: 135Kiki
I've reviewed her, this year in fact, and posted to see if anyone wanted her digits about a month ago. Another monger PMd me for them and I had misplaced the number at the time. Anyhoo, pics are accurate. 21 years old, very soft mouth, baby damage, a little heavy for me, Incall at motel off Newtown by New Circle at the time. Not easy to set up with but aren't they all. Good luck!
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 12:30 #10937Senior Member

Posts: 141Kiki
She was advertising back in April and I had a brief text exchange with her. IIRC, her ad said she was in Eastland back then and I was close and asked if she'd be willing to do outcall, but she said incall only. I didn't pursue it past that. She also said "I'm on a exclusive better app" which seemed weird, so I'd proceed with caution, but that's all I know, so take it for what its worth.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!
-
07-28-22 11:06 #10936Senior Member

Posts: 571Spidey sense tingling
Damned I hate to say it but it looks TGTBT, ya know? If anyone can say otherwise, please advise.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 10:53 #10935Senior Member

Posts: 237Karma
Her ad says she's back? Anyone seen her?
I found some reviews of "karma" last year but the links are down so not sure if it's the same girl.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...5/207800436976
-
07-28-22 08:44 #10934Senior Member

Posts: 445Kiki
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/451634152278
I think this girl is new in Lexington. At least don't remember seeing her ad on STG before, but damn! She looks good! Did a search on here for her name, but found no reviews for a Kiki in Lexington. Wondering if anybody has had a visit with her. Thanks.
-
07-28-22 08:37 #10933Senior Member

Posts: 445Math isn't hard, but context confuses some
In my original post, I said 'Jenna' is asking "400/ hr", so figured everybody would understand that an "hour" donation would make the context clear. I guess you missed that. So as you said, that's on you. But thanks so much for clarifying what you meant. You have a great day!
Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 08:06 #10932Senior Member

Posts: 568Math is hard.
Let me explain it to you.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
Jenna only does one hour visits and charges $400. Specifically states no qv or hh visits. So whether you finish in 5 minutes or 59 you pay $400.
Rae does qv and hh visits. Her qv rate is $80. So if I just want her great BBBJ I can see her 5 times at $80.
Rae does hh for $100. So I can see her 4 times for hh visits for what I could see Jenna once.
I never said I could see Rae 4-5 for an HOUR for the same rate as Jenna. You made an assumption and that's on you.
-
07-28-22 07:41 #10931Senior Member

Posts: 345Team Rae
I have been at this longer than I care to admit. I learned early on paying an hour to be with these gals is longer than you want to be with them and longer than they want to be with you. Paying for hour is a waste of time and money. How Often do you pay for an hour and are there an hour? I read many reviews of guys paying for an hour and leaving after 20-40 minutes.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
So I am doing hhr or QV. I have been seeing Rae a number years. We are kinda friends. Probably a stupid move but I feel comfortable giving her money to get a room and not worry that I will get cashed and dashed. What I pay is may be different than what you pay but it ain't close to $200 an hhr. I have not seen Jenna but I don't care who she is, not paying $400. Nobody worth that kind of money.
Rae might be a little long in the tooth but she has a great personality, attractive, fun to be with, excellent skills. No fake boobs or ass on Rae.
-
07-27-22 16:14 #10930Senior Member

Posts: 112Jenna v Rae
I have seen them both. Jenna has an awesome body and is good. Rae is sagging and a little heavy but has an amazing BBBJ. If I have the money I have to go with Jenna.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 14:17 #10929Senior Member

Posts: 445Jenna -vs- Rae
Really hoped to hear from some other mongers to see if anybody else was getting this 80 to 100 per hour rate for Rae that HorneyGuyKY is getting.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 10:54 #10928Senior Member

Posts: 63Bree in Richmond
Saw Bree the other day for the first time since before the pandemic. She has put on weight since then, with a lot of it going to her boobs, and now lives in a decent apartment. I texted and she called me back and we set a time. When I arrived she was ready and I didn't have to wait. Went straight to her bedroom where she began a very good BBBJ. After a few minutes the cover went on and I asked her to get naked. She did want to keep her shirt on but pulled her massive boobs out. We got on the bed in mish and I blew in the cover and was ready to go. It had been a couple years since I've seen Bree and I remember she would always rush you a little. However, this time I just seemed more rushed than before and, for that reason, I'm not sure I will go back. With that said, she does get the job done and her prices are reasonable (rates are posted in her ad). https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/939663190525.










Reply With Quote





