Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 17954
-
07-28-22 08:44 #10934Senior Member

Posts: 445Kiki
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/451634152278
I think this girl is new in Lexington. At least don't remember seeing her ad on STG before, but damn! She looks good! Did a search on here for her name, but found no reviews for a Kiki in Lexington. Wondering if anybody has had a visit with her. Thanks.
-
07-28-22 08:37 #10933Senior Member

Posts: 445Math isn't hard, but context confuses some
In my original post, I said 'Jenna' is asking "400/ hr", so figured everybody would understand that an "hour" donation would make the context clear. I guess you missed that. So as you said, that's on you. But thanks so much for clarifying what you meant. You have a great day!
Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 08:06 #10932Senior Member

Posts: 568Math is hard.
Let me explain it to you.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
Jenna only does one hour visits and charges $400. Specifically states no qv or hh visits. So whether you finish in 5 minutes or 59 you pay $400.
Rae does qv and hh visits. Her qv rate is $80. So if I just want her great BBBJ I can see her 5 times at $80.
Rae does hh for $100. So I can see her 4 times for hh visits for what I could see Jenna once.
I never said I could see Rae 4-5 for an HOUR for the same rate as Jenna. You made an assumption and that's on you.
-
07-28-22 07:41 #10931Senior Member

Posts: 345Team Rae
I have been at this longer than I care to admit. I learned early on paying an hour to be with these gals is longer than you want to be with them and longer than they want to be with you. Paying for hour is a waste of time and money. How Often do you pay for an hour and are there an hour? I read many reviews of guys paying for an hour and leaving after 20-40 minutes.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
So I am doing hhr or QV. I have been seeing Rae a number years. We are kinda friends. Probably a stupid move but I feel comfortable giving her money to get a room and not worry that I will get cashed and dashed. What I pay is may be different than what you pay but it ain't close to $200 an hhr. I have not seen Jenna but I don't care who she is, not paying $400. Nobody worth that kind of money.
Rae might be a little long in the tooth but she has a great personality, attractive, fun to be with, excellent skills. No fake boobs or ass on Rae.
-
07-27-22 16:14 #10930Senior Member

Posts: 112Jenna v Rae
I have seen them both. Jenna has an awesome body and is good. Rae is sagging and a little heavy but has an amazing BBBJ. If I have the money I have to go with Jenna.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 14:17 #10929Senior Member

Posts: 445Jenna -vs- Rae
Really hoped to hear from some other mongers to see if anybody else was getting this 80 to 100 per hour rate for Rae that HorneyGuyKY is getting.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 10:54 #10928Senior Member

Posts: 63Bree in Richmond
Saw Bree the other day for the first time since before the pandemic. She has put on weight since then, with a lot of it going to her boobs, and now lives in a decent apartment. I texted and she called me back and we set a time. When I arrived she was ready and I didn't have to wait. Went straight to her bedroom where she began a very good BBBJ. After a few minutes the cover went on and I asked her to get naked. She did want to keep her shirt on but pulled her massive boobs out. We got on the bed in mish and I blew in the cover and was ready to go. It had been a couple years since I've seen Bree and I remember she would always rush you a little. However, this time I just seemed more rushed than before and, for that reason, I'm not sure I will go back. With that said, she does get the job done and her prices are reasonable (rates are posted in her ad). https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/939663190525.
-
07-27-22 10:43 #10927Senior Member

Posts: 129Well another "one review wonder".
Originally Posted by BestEscortPlz
[View Original Post]
I have seen her multiple times. Not much lately as she's so hard to get ahold of and ghosted me last time I got to the hotel. She has an amazing body and skills, but her attitude makes it really difficult, her prices have risen ($140 HHR?) and no more QV. At least that's what she said last week.
YMMV. I hope she doesn't continue this way, or really like to make her a regular again.
-
07-27-22 08:30 #10926Senior Member

Posts: 445Jenna -vs- Rae
Nope, don't need a bigger screen or an eye exam bro. I saw what I saw and to me both girls looked similar. But as I said, if you read my post, I could be wrong. But maybe, just maybe, you should check your math or put new batteries in your calculator. LOL.
Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy
[View Original Post]
Cause Jenna asks 400 per hour, and you say you could see Rae 4 or 5 times for that! Really? Damn! What a deal! So you're saying you only have to pay Rae between 80 and 100 per hour?! Now that's a bargain! She must have seriously dropper her donation since she was asking 300. So, just wondering if that's a special rate just for you, or for anybody? Would be curious to know if any other mongers are getting an 80 to 100 per hour rate with Rae. If so, I need to put her back on my to do list. But that price really seems Too Good To Be True.
-
07-27-22 06:47 #10925Regular Member

Posts: 1Renea
Went to see Renea and was surprised how real and beautiful she was! The best ass and body on the site! Has best personality and no rush! She was great and OMG beautiful! Her ass was so phat I couldn't believe it! Stays in. I've hotels as well I would definitely see her again!
-
07-27-22 04:52 #10924Senior Member

Posts: 571Deal
I'll be back in Lex in 2 weeks. I'll set up a dream and give the honest, full review like always.
Originally Posted by NewHobby15
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 03:09 #10923Senior Member

Posts: 171Set a date
Set a date with her and see for yourself, then tell me if you believe the pic dates are accurate. I've seen her recently and know they are not.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 03:07 #10922Senior Member

Posts: 171Seen her
Regardless of the dates on the photos, I have seen her recently. She is sweet, she has skill, communication was iffy but in truth better than most. But she is much larger around the waist than the pics she posts. For me it's not a deal breaker. Just wanted to point out that posted pics by a provider prove nothing. You fellas do or think what you want, but I think she's still worth a visit.
Originally Posted by GDougPerv
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 02:50 #10921Senior Member

Posts: 132Car meets, add-on!
Sorry, meant to say, PM me.
Thanks again!
-
07-27-22 02:36 #10920Senior Member

Posts: 132Car meets
Hey mongers,
Where's a good spot to park up for a late night car meet? Private, safe, no LEO, near Alumni / Manowar / Nicholasville area? Any help greatly appreciated.
Cheers.











Reply With Quote





