Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 932 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 432 832 882 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 982 1032 1432 1932 ... LastLast
Results 13,966 to 13,980 of 41298
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27333
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Last night I was talking to Deja, There was no name so I searched the number, nothing. I told her I was not driving that far without some reviews to tell me what she was like. I would get back to her after I saw some reviews. Thanks guys!

    She said she was on the westside, I told her I was in Ocean way. Although I live on the Westside. You Guy's are Great, saved me a lot BS.
    I have been seeing Deja for 2 1/2 years and I have never had a bad experience with her. I usually do FS with her but I have had her give me a BBBJCIM twice.

    She is sweet and gives me the GFE every time I see her. I have also done doubles with her and Dr. Mom and enjoyed it very much. The only complaint I have with her is that.

    She isn't ready when I get there to see her and I have to wait about 5-10 minutes in the parking lot. Otherwise, she is a good time.

  2. #27332

    Vonna

    I've written a review as well. My experience was almost exactly as described. Bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    Search VRose or Vonna Rose. Your experience seems to be the norm.

  3. #27331

    Right, but has anyone actually seen her? And Sophie is settled business

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    Or, I mean, a clown fetish.

    I give you this.

    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...t/637656650970

    You're welcome. I think.
    I've tried a couple times, but got the run around, talked to her on the phone, same BS.

    Sophie:

    Thanks for the deets. I think Sophie is settled business, interesting ad but surely a shit show! Take a look at her ad, mongers, the name sophie is mud and will be changed soon.

    HM,

    Tall.

  4. #27330
    Quote Originally Posted by BenDover0906  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/488702498502

    Saw her in St Aug for the 120 hhr special. Is built similar to the pics but isn't her. Ass fat, tummy ain't flat, service is mechanical. Decided not to repeat ever again but I'm wondering if any of you fellas seen her.
    Search VRose or Vonna Rose. Your experience seems to be the norm.

  5. #27329

    For those of you with a Juggalos fetish.

    Or, I mean, a clown fetish.

    I give you this.

    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...t/637656650970

    You're welcome. I think.

  6. #27328
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    Same girl as here:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/280918527608

    And here, to give you a little better perspective on that thang:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/373974720759

    She's actually quite cute in the face. She was a lot of fun when she first came on the scene and looked good; but she's nearly doubled in size and is now outside of my preference for such things; but she had generally good reviews with a few notable exceptions.
    She is still in my wheelhouse even though she's doubled in size. I've been trying to see here for years but she always asks me to send a pic. No thanks.

  7. #27327

    Sexy MILF nickie

    Has anyone had a dream with her lately?

  8. #27326

    Alexis = Ghost Story

    As a monger with limited Jax experience, I should have followed the advice of the veterans that stated this was a waste of time.

    Initially the comms were normal with scheduling and $ negotiation.

    The day and time agreed upon were set. Then.

    The same old song & dance as stated on several prior posts.

    The arrival at the agreed time and place and you guessed it. Crickets.

    I was expecting as such, so the aggravation was still there but not unexpected. I got the " I left my phone at the gym, or some shit" in the text she replied with before I deleted it.

    As one prior post suggests, Alexis double books and takes the higher pay is probably the racket in my opinion.

    She's like an airline, and someone is always dissatisfied.

    Alexis in PVD is a waste of time.

    Avoid.

  9. #27325

    Mongers Here Are Great. Glad You Sought Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Last night I was talking to Deja, There was no name so I searched the number, nothing. I told her I was not driving that far without some reviews to tell me what she was like. I would get back to her after I saw some reviews. Thanks guys!

    She said she was on the westside, I told her I was in Ocean way. Although I live on the Westside. You Guy's are Great, saved me a lot BS.
    Many guys believe whatever a provider says or posts, including 20 year old photos! Sadly many do not seek advice or look up reviews. The reviews on this forum are great, that is why so many sub-standard providers change their names or use no name. It is so guys can not find reviews on them here!

    You did well in seeking info, so give yourself a pat on the back!

    Happy mongering.

  10. #27324

    Latina Candy

    I was heavily hydrated and motivated last night after a night of beers (tough day at work) and decided to give this lady a try:

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2854161

    Now, if you ever wanted to experience what it would be like to screw Jessica Rabbit, this girl is for you! I texted her early in the evening and agreed to meet for hhr prior to closing time. Arrived at the hotel off of Lenoir and waited for a room. Standard are you here are you a cop etc. And was given a room. Knocked on the door and heard a little yapping dog, which I didn't mind and it posed no issues. She is as advertised, heavily man made, and in some parts the stitching could have been better. Standard covered BJ and full course, which could be enhanced with extras if needed. I was mostly in for the release so did various positions, deposited in the bag and left. Would I repeat. Only with a special discount. I am more into more natural or not so evidently enhanced. I'm just going to sit and wait for the golden latinas I have seen in the past. More bang for your buck really than with the current agency in town. I am going to give this one a score of 7/10 in the JBallz scale (TM pending).

  11. #27323

    Anyone else seen her?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/488702498502

    Saw her in St Aug for the 120 hhr special. Is built similar to the pics but isn't her. Ass fat, tummy ain't flat, service is mechanical. Decided not to repeat ever again but I'm wondering if any of you fellas seen her.

  12. #27322

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Did you pack her dumpster? LOL.
    Kept my big head on a swivel and was able to sample all thee packing plants. BBBJ then wrapped the small brain. Sampled the kitty in doggy. Was getting close so had her lube up for the Hershey ride. She had not problems with taking it all once I eased in. Filled the wrapper and cleaned up and made my exit.

  13. #27321

    Lola the Latin lover

    Anybody have any info? I looked but came up short. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/839928878152.

  14. #27320

    I Missed a mess.

    Last night I was talking to Deja, There was no name so I searched the number, nothing. I told her I was not driving that far without some reviews to tell me what she was like. I would get back to her after I saw some reviews. Thanks guys!

    She said she was on the westside, I told her I was in Ocean way. Although I live on the Westside. You Guy's are Great, saved me a lot BS.

  15. #27319

    Fun with Katy Latina

    After my adventures with Sophie, I decided to try someone I knew was real and good looking but was unsure about the service. Katy responds and I go see her. There is some wait time between texts, but I didn't feel ghosted. After arriving I had to sit in the parking lot for about 5-7 minutes before she responded with room number (She was literally 2-3 blocks from Sophies place so that was convienient. I head up to her room and she opens the door. She is very short, which I love; but definitly looks older than the 23 stated. I'd say maybe even 30's, however; she is a beautiful woman so I'm fine with it especailly after the experience with Sophie. I tell her I'm there for hhr and we undress. Her body is heavily enhanced, but perfect if you like big ass and big tits with a tight waist. Beautiful soft skin as well. We got to business and she started with CBJ. She is very good at it, but the hat she used made it almost feel numb after a few minutes. So I couldn't get past about 50% attention, which was a bummer. She kissed me while I handled it myself and got it ready. Put on another one and started business, but again it felt numb and I started loosing it. I was able to hang on long enough to go, but it was not a good nut. The experience with her was great, she was nice, gorgeous, great body, and clean. Next time I'll have to bring my own cover because there was something about hers that my skin didn't like. I'd probably be able to work with it if I could get some other stimulation like kissing or FIV, but the rules are tight. I might try again simply because of how beautiful she is.

    I'd say if CBJ's don't bother you and you like latin women she is a definite go. If you can't get past the no GFE, no BBBJ, and there is a small language barrier (I speak spanish well enough to get by) then it could be an issue for you.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2801215

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape