Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 284 of 553 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 334 384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 8287
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4042
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    What is the going rate for cds or BBFS at these clubs? Don't want to overpay at screw up the economics for everyone. Thinking of Lola and visa.
    *cfs. Not cds sorry.

  2. #4041
    What is the going rate for cds or BBFS at these clubs? Don't want to overpay at screw up the economics for everyone. Thinking of Lola and visa.

  3. #4040

    I just missed her

    I was there earlier today around 2 ish but monse took care of things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    She's on the schedule today 7/26.
    .

  4. #4039
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Did mandy stopped working at Pandoras? I haven't seen her name in the lineup on Instagram. Does anyone know if she is still working?
    She's on the schedule today 7/26.

  5. #4038
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    This is tha truth. She takes my 10 iniches and lets me titty fuck her during a BBBJ.
    WTF, 10 inches? Shit, can I borrow 2 inches LOL, other women will still be embarrassingly satisfied with the 8 you will have left. Ha ha. Clearly I'm jelly.

  6. #4037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    You can call Pandera's to ask if she is in. My experience is that she works Tuesday through Sunday. Days only.
    I saw her over the weekend. She made me wear a condom. BBBJ was ok.

  7. #4036

    Monse when?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jibble1  [View Original Post]
    Could you DM her digits? Always wondered when she worked.
    You can call Pandera's to ask if she is in. My experience is that she works Tuesday through Sunday. Days only.

  8. #4035
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilScout  [View Original Post]
    Everyone knows this but damn she gives amazing sloppy deep head. I didn't have any action for about a week. Shot her a text and she confirmed she was working. Had the usual overpriced soda and waited my turn. I seriously pumped 4 or 5 solid ropes IN her throat and she didn't blink. Cleaned my sack with her tongue, gave me a hug and headed off to the next fella waiting. Damn it I needed that.

    Enjoy,

    ES.
    This is tha truth. She takes my 10 iniches and lets me titty fuck her during a BBBJ.

  9. #4034

    Jessa at dream girls by the stadium

    Used to see this amazing stripper at the dream girls by the stadium and used to give me all the extras. Name was jessa tall blonde and tatted. Anyone see her lately?

  10. #4033
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilScout  [View Original Post]
    Everyone knows this but damn she gives amazing sloppy deep head. I didn't have any action for about a week. Shot her a text and she confirmed she was working. Had the usual overpriced soda and waited my turn. I seriously pumped 4 or 5 solid ropes IN her throat and she didn't blink. Cleaned my sack with her tongue, gave me a hug and headed off to the next fella waiting. Damn it I needed that.

    Enjoy,

    ES.
    Could you DM her digits? Always wondered when she worked.

  11. #4032

    Mandy pandoras

    Did mandy stopped working at Pandoras? I haven't seen her name in the lineup on Instagram. Does anyone know if she is still working?

  12. #4031
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilScout  [View Original Post]
    Everyone knows this but damn she gives amazing sloppy deep head. I didn't have any action for about a week. Shot her a text and she confirmed she was working. Had the usual overpriced soda and waited my turn. I seriously pumped 4 or 5 solid ropes IN her throat and she didn't blink. Cleaned my sack with her tongue, gave me a hug and headed off to the next fella waiting. Damn it I needed that.

    Enjoy,

    ES.
    She Awesome! She do a good cleanup to. Wet wipes your junk and spit jizz in wetwipe after. She belong on BBBJCIM list. She good time. Very professional.

  13. #4030

    Monse

    Everyone knows this but damn she gives amazing sloppy deep head. I didn't have any action for about a week. Shot her a text and she confirmed she was working. Had the usual overpriced soda and waited my turn. I seriously pumped 4 or 5 solid ropes IN her throat and she didn't blink. Cleaned my sack with her tongue, gave me a hug and headed off to the next fella waiting. Damn it I needed that.

    Enjoy,

    ES.

  14. #4029
    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Ava's take home rate is 500 an hour if she knows you.

    All safety.

    800 per hour is BBFS. YMMV.
    Whoa! You got BBFS from Ava! ? Awesome!

  15. #4028
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have her pics or ig?
    She stays off social media. She doesn't need it. Her clients keep her busy and she doesn't rob or scam guys. So she easily collects new business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape