Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls
+
Add Report
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 11566
-
07-27-22 20:36 #2956Senior Member

Posts: 222Suji at CGLA
YMMV on kissing I guess, but Suji has more pro service or is a quicker learner than Baby Sohee. She is passionate but I believe you have to draw it out of her with a good performance. Definitely gets better through the session and with repeats. She gets into it and you can even feel her getting wetter if you are doing her well. She likes to really feel it I think. I had some good intimate spontaneous moments and touches with her I will not forget. Her sparse moans seem genuine. Also, she would win top 3 in a picture accuracy contest at the moment with all the Kgirls in LA. One of the hottest / youngest / most passionate experience combos with girls I have seen. Good to talk with, she is a pretty normal girl with some sass who went to Coachella. I highly recommend trying her.
Originally Posted by JohnWu0079
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 17:34 #2955Regular Member

Posts: 24Stand offish
Great ass and tight pussy, but no kissing and standoffish. If you only care about the goods she fits the hya criteria.
Originally Posted by SilverHairFox
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 14:34 #2954Senior Member

Posts: 56I saw her, she's OK. She's kinda young but not that hot. Let me do whatever I want to her though.
Originally Posted by CitySlicker
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 13:14 #2953Senior Member

Posts: 248So the photo the post is not of her? I am trying to get an appointment too!
Originally Posted by Roburt00
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 11:56 #2952Senior Member

Posts: 56Yeah, Ari had real pictures on her profile which was basically the same as the fake ones for everyone else.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 07:39 #2951Banned Member

Posts: 1258I think if she was Ari the booker would use her real face pics since Ari was popular and very pretty.
Originally Posted by SuperMan333
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 21:24 #2950Regular Member

Posts: 9I second this
Yea just saw her. She's pretty hot. Definitely young with nice pair of tits.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 18:24 #2949Regular Member

Posts: 8[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-26-22 15:19 #2948Senior Member

Posts: 56Nah doubt it, if Ari is back I'm going broke.
Originally Posted by SuperMan333
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 14:32 #2947Senior Member

Posts: 417Probably Ari.
Originally Posted by IAmGib1
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 12:27 #2946Senior Member

Posts: 746Jade Marie Kim.
So, I did end up seeing Jade Marie Kim. You can definitely scratch my previous statement about a possible scam. Jade looks exactly like the pics, and if you like thick girls, you will find her attractive. The service was extremely limited, with only CBJ and CFS. We did missionary and doggy. Her ass looked incredible in doggy and it reminded me a bit of the good old days with Heather Kim (she and Jade remind me of each other a lot). Her pussy also got super wet and creamy, which was nice. Her asshole is off limits in all ways, but it sure was a pretty sight to behold. I was fantasizing about fingering and eating it as I spread her cheeks in doggy. I wouldn't say the encounter was rushed, but I had been holding my load for ten days and I couldn't last very long in doggy because the view was so outrageous and my cock was slathered in her cream. It was a hot. I blew my load and was out within 20 minutes max.
I may not repeat due to limited menu for the price, but I just had to do it because as I said, I first discovered her as a civie on IG. When I realized she provided, she went onto my "to do" list. She left LA already, but if you like her look and can accept the limited menu, she is worth a visit next time she comes around.
-
07-26-22 08:51 #2945Banned Member

Posts: 1258What was Skylar's name last go around?
Originally Posted by Owliee
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 02:42 #2944Senior Member

Posts: 1267Baby Ria will satisfy you.
Originally Posted by GoodBoy88
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 23:57 #2943Senior Member

Posts: 195Miso fell into that category for me. One post in the other thread said she's gone, but I've seen her pics floating around under the name Mimi or other names. Not sure. I still see Emma's name with some bookers, with the same upsell, not sure if it's the same person though.
Originally Posted by GoodBoy88
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 23:52 #2942Senior Member

Posts: 195Thank you. I've had kgirls ask me for wechat or kakaotalk, but I've found that not speaking Korean turned out to be a pretty big barrier. Or maybe I'm just not good at this shit. I'm like you, I'm starting to need something more. Other people seem satisfied to just jackhammer away. I've been seeing less skilled independents (usually white, black) lately just because they give me more emotional feedback. I wish I could get that from a kgirl.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
Adela from LKS in the Bay Area knew exactly how to hit my buttons, but I could see the acting turn off the moment I get to the door. I liked Adela and Daisy types, because it felt like they were there -- the person, not the sex machine. I have some regulars that I could talk to like they're friends and sometimes that's better to me than great sex. That probably makes me a weirdo, shrug.









Reply With Quote






