Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 27900
-
07-26-22 02:18 #18960Regular Member

Posts: 2Tania
Tania? For real? 30 something MILF with lots of tattoos?
She was one of the first times I had sex, she rode me and spat in my mouth. As a boy, barely a man, it was.
Originally Posted by Inseminater
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 02:11 #18959Regular Member

Posts: 2Tania? For reals? The one who does haircuts also, 30 something MILF with tattoos? Man, I would love to fill her up.
She was one of the first girls I saw more than 10 years ago. She spit in my mouth as she was riding me. I was in fucking heaven.
Originally Posted by Inseminater
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 22:55 #18958Senior Member

Posts: 92Saw her today, she wanted double the rate what was said earlier. Still full BB both holes. Only did a HH.
Originally Posted by ShadowForce
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 22:12 #18957Senior Member

Posts: 1111Miss Bunny Video
Yup. Matches the boob tattoo shown in the photo of Miss Bunny that was posted by Rotten Robert on 7/19/2022; Post #18778. Nice find!
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 20:38 #18956Senior Member

Posts: 1544Hmmm. Looks like a SB that I fucked and then blocked a couple of months ago, but most of the women I fuck look sort of like that, she's my type. I'm really intrigued, because it really looks like her. I don't remember the tattoos though.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 20:29 #18955Senior Member

Posts: 112Kalico
Anyone have experience with this one? She says she's hosting out of renton (different address than the alternative massage place).
https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/2801896
-
07-25-22 20:23 #18954Senior Member

Posts: 112Faceshot contact
Can any of you fine gentlement PM me some info?
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 19:36 #18953Senior Member

Posts: 606She looks less flight attendant and more street hooker in that vid. I'd shoot ropes in her again though.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 19:00 #18952Regular Member

Posts: 16Ms Bunny
Saw her numerous times at her place in Puyallup.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 18:43 #18951Senior Member

Posts: 161Oh hey, look what I found.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
https://motherless.com/2C9D57C
-
07-25-22 18:35 #18950Senior Member

Posts: 352Not sure how reliable the 2 listed reviews are, but this link has some info on it https://callescort.org/425-765-0376.
Originally Posted by ShadowForce
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 17:21 #18949Senior Member

Posts: 112Nikki
I've seen her around for years and think she used to be in West Sea. https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/2128228.
Anyone have info on her. Age, size, skills? What was your experience?
-
07-25-22 17:20 #18948Senior Member

Posts: 112Lexxiii
Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by WonderGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 16:43 #18947Senior Member

Posts: 113I would assume early 30's and yes starting sign of use.
Originally Posted by ShadowForce
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 15:36 #18946Senior Member

Posts: 112Lexii age
Hard to tell age off of her pictures. For those of you that have seen her, how old is she? User?
Originally Posted by WonderGuy69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




