Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10936

    4 Hands

    Has any one visited these ladies for 4 hand massage.

    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...y-rubs/2630831

  2. #10935

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller  [View Original Post]
    Seems like RubMD is a bigger deal in other cities. Less so in Boston, but I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this Natalie provider on there today? It's a 321 area code (Orlando) - but a Google search of the phone number doesn't yield anything useful.

    https://rubmd.com/boston-ma/32824ce6...2-aa6db414bf39
    Definite scam, had an ad for Lowell a while back, same pics. Lots of run around then came the ask to pay with a gift card. Gives address but no apt # then when you say your there you are asked for a pic of the card #. I smelled a scam and said I was outside in my car when I was actually on my couch. When I didn't send the card info, lots of insistence and when I gave half (made up numbers) and said other half when I saw her, got ghosted.

  3. #10934

    Alli

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#4920  [View Original Post]
    Nice to be remembered, fellas! If you do find that you need any info about Alli, let me know. Current evaluation on her seems pretty accurate. DM.
    While we are taking a ride in the "way back" machine, I actually saw Alli this afternoon. She's still in the same apartment above Clery's, but the years have NOT been kind. She looked pretty beat up. I had some fun with her a LONG time ago, and don't even know if she's still in the biz, but I wouldn't pay for that now.

  4. #10933

    Jenny / Olivia

    Is this the Jenny / Olivia that was on SA also? (Now goes by Jamina?) Has studio out Rt 2 way? Nice lady but that full Bush is too much. The massage is decent, but not really sensual. She has more than 20 reviews in the oThER place.

    This isn't the profile I met her under, but I believe that this is the lady. Nice lady. Seems friendly and competent. No demons.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/fe5d8c47-cf43-428f-be92-76b390b8eb05

    Quote Originally Posted by HottieMaybe  [View Original Post]
    Don't know why she changed her name on Tryst. She has a very, very fit and tight body, she must work out like mad. Great ass. Smaller breasts, and it is clear she's a mom.

    She takes the tantra / nuru stuff seriously. She is an actual massage therapist. Much more enthusiastic about massage, including intimate massage, than she is about the other things on her menu (and yes, there are other things on her menu, despite a couple of clueless posts to the contrary on here.).

    She is expensive for massage / HE, not expensive for the other things she offers, and has a very safe and discrete in call location.

    The only thing I don't like, personally, is that she has a full Bush. Just not my thing.

    But she is legit, and a good time.

  5. #10932

    Natalie's Touch RubMD

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller  [View Original Post]
    Seems like RubMD is a bigger deal in other cities. Less so in Boston, but I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this Natalie provider on there today? It's a 321 area code (Orlando) - but a Google search of the phone number doesn't yield anything useful.

    https://rubmd.com/boston-ma/32824ce6...2-aa6db414bf39
    Seems off, especially with all the different contact info.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...308&viewfull=1#post5699308.

  6. #10931
    Quote Originally Posted by HottieMaybe  [View Original Post]
    Don't know why she changed her name on Tryst. She has a very, very fit and tight body, she must work out like mad. Great ass. Smaller breats, and it is clear she's a mom.

    She takes the tantra / nuru stuff seriously. She is an actual massage therapist. Much more enthusiastic about massage, including intimate massage, than she is about the other things on her menu (and yes, there are other things on her menu, despite a couple of clueless posts to the contrary on here.).

    She is expensive for massage / HE, not expensive for the other things she offers, and has a very safe and discrete in call location.

    The only thing I don't like, personally, is that she has a full Bush. Just not my thing.

    But she is legit, and a good time.
    What "other things on her menu" does she offer? She only advertises Tantric Massage, which the way she describes it is B2 B massage. 300 sounds reasonable if it's nude B2 B, intimacy and the ending. It's better than 500, from what others are charging for nonsense.

    What's the extra cost for the other items on the menu?

  7. #10930

    Jenny / Olivia

    Don't know why she changed her name on Tryst. She has a very, very fit and tight body, she must work out like mad. Great ass. Smaller breats, and it is clear she's a mom.

    She takes the tantra / nuru stuff seriously. She is an actual massage therapist. Much more enthusiastic about massage, including intimate massage, than she is about the other things on her menu (and yes, there are other things on her menu, despite a couple of clueless posts to the contrary on here.).

    She is expensive for massage / HE, not expensive for the other things she offers, and has a very safe and discrete in call location.

    The only thing I don't like, personally, is that she has a full Bush. Just not my thing.

    But she is legit, and a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWilly540  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of booking anyone have any Intel? Can't find anything on her anywhere.

    https://tryst.link/massage/jasmina

  8. #10929

    Natalie

    Seems like RubMD is a bigger deal in other cities. Less so in Boston, but I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this Natalie provider on there today? It's a 321 area code (Orlando) - but a Google search of the phone number doesn't yield anything useful.

    https://rubmd.com/boston-ma/32824ce6...2-aa6db414bf39

  9. #10928

    Jasmine aka Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWilly540  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of booking anyone have any Intel? Can't find anything on her anywhere.

    https://tryst.link/massage/jasmina
    Unless someone is stealing pics, this woman used to go by Olivia. I think she was reviewed on this board at some point. I've never seen her, but I seem to remember mixed reviews.

  10. #10927
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWilly540  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of booking anyone have any Intel? Can't find anything on her anywhere.

    https://tryst.link/massage/jasmina
    Search Jenny Acton on the Boston forum. Bunch of reviews.

  11. #10926

    Jasmine Tantric Massage

    Thinking of booking anyone have any Intel? Can't find anything on her anywhere.

    https://tryst.link/massage/jasmina

  12. #10925

    I am sensing an agenda here

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSullivan  [View Original Post]
    Looking through their website and social media profile, I betcha several of them at Melinda's give some form of extra. I'd take that blonde MILF wearing leggings in a heartbeat. Anyone close to Taunton want to TOFTY give this shot? The worst is you'd get your self a good massage?
    There is nothing on their site or social media suggesting this. I don't understand where you are seeing that. What social media are you talking about?

  13. #10924
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSullivan  [View Original Post]
    Looking through their website and social media profile, I betcha several of them at Melinda's give some form of extra. I'd take that blonde MILF wearing leggings in a heartbeat. Anyone close to Taunton want to TOFTY give this shot? The worst is you'd get your self a good massage?
    Remember the old ABC spas, you could not get a more legitimate looking place. I often sat in the waiting room with grandma's and soccer moms.

  14. #10923

    Melanies Day Spa Taunton

    At CamelToeGuy: Sure be nice if it was another Mandela! http://www.mandalamassage.com.

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToeGuy  [View Original Post]
    I believe you are referring to Melanie's day spa. If you look on their website most of the Reviews are from women. Plus it says they are LGBTQ Friendly. I'm guessing, just a guess they are Legit.

  15. #10922

    Melanies

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSullivan  [View Original Post]
    Looking through their website and social media profile, I betcha several of them at Melinda's give some form of extra. I'd take that blonde MILF wearing leggings in a heartbeat. Anyone close to Taunton want to TOFTY give this shot? The worst is you'd get your self a good massage?
    I believe you are referring to Melanie's day spa. If you look on their website most of the Reviews are from women. Plus it says they are LGBTQ Friendly. I'm guessing, just a guess they are Legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape