Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19079

    Aquarius Spa

    I went back a few days ago. The young women were gone and the old woman was back. I was going to leave and I should have, but she demanded that I come in. I gave her $60 for a half hour. She was supposed to give me $10 back but never did.

    The woman was old, but she was flirty and happy, which helped. She gave me a sexy massage. After the flip, she asked if I wanted a handjob or blowjob. I tried to ask for a BJ, but she couldn't understand and gave me a HJ. I asked if she wanted to take her clothes off, and she asked me for $60. I said ok, and she let me pull her pants and panties down, lift her shirt and bra up, and feel around as she stroked me off. I lasted a long time, feeling really good, moaning in pleasure while she moaned along with me. It felt so peaceful, and I blew cum really hard. I might come back if she offers FS.

  2. #19078

    Best in or near columbus

    Guys, looking for the best massage experience in area. Doesn't have to be parlor. Would prefer residence.

  3. #19077

    YoYo Spa

    I visited twice lately and Drew 2 different girls. Same results. Took the hour ($60) and standard finish on the flip. Tipped $40, OTC Roaming allowed to certain point then they giggle and move away. I inquired about any extras and that appears to be a NO Go, But a very good rub down both times. YMMV as with any place.

  4. #19076

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerVib  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know an AMP with a bbw or chubby masseuse?
    Google- Una Spa- ask for Lisa. She's a fun time. I left a report a page or two back. I don't think she's bbw but a little on the bigger side. Wherever you go, report your results. .

  5. #19075
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerVib  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know an AMP with a bbw or chubby masseuse?
    Try Luna Lounge up on Noblesville. Pretty good selection there and some decent reviews.

  6. #19074

    Bigger girls

    Anyone know an AMP with a bbw or chubby masseuse?

  7. #19073

    Jin spa?

    Anyone have info on a Jin spa on Washington Street? I received a text from them but have never heard of it.

  8. #19072

    Sweet greek

    Any providers at sweets let you travel to the islands?

  9. #19071
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by FzrMan  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice massage and finish by Wendy. She was awesome on the finish. All the girls here are older as so I thought. But after the massage I had to use the restroom. On my way down the hall a door was partially open and I saw the most beautiful girl sitting, taking a break. She had some sexy tanned legs. Has anyone had a visit with her? Please PM me details if so.
    If you saw two older gals, my guess is that the the other was either the owner or just a visitor waiting for your masseuse to finish so they could continue their visit. There's always the chance that one of the gals is leaving and she's the replacement but don't get your hopes up too much.

  10. #19070

    New King's Spa

    I had a nice massage and finish by Wendy. She was awesome on the finish. All the girls here are older as so I thought. But after the massage I had to use the restroom. On my way down the hall a door was partially open and I saw the most beautiful girl sitting, taking a break. She had some sexy tanned legs. Has anyone had a visit with her? Please PM me details if so.

  11. #19069

    Try rub md. Not perfect, but not bad

    Most AMPs are there and sometimes a newbie, though watch for the TGTBT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Some of these crappy sites leave ads up indefinitely and some will repost ads periodically even if they were originally posted years ago. They do this to make it seem like they have more traffic than they really do. Totally worthless.

    Sites like Rubmaps depend on users to report when a place closes but navigation isn't the best and sometimes few people see it after reviews stop coming in for it.

    So far, the only sites I've found with reliably current ads are Skipthegames, Adultsearch, Adultlook, Bodyrubsmap, and Bedpage. The last two sites also have a lot of fake ads though. If anyone has found other sites with a significant number of AMP ads, please post them. It's been a real pain since we started loosing some of the better sites.

  12. #19068

    New talent Coral Spa

    I Uber part-time and picked up a young Chinese woman at the airport and promptly delivered her to Coral Spa on W 86th. Decent looking nice body that I could see.

  13. #19067

    Decisions

    Quick question for you all more experienced with the area. Between Daily, Monica, and Aquarius what order would you put them in for FS for a non-regular? Also wondering what the rates around here are for 4 hands.

  14. #19066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyDwm  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate your response. I see some ads on various sites but apparently some AMPs leave ads up after they close their doors.
    NiNi has been gone for about 6 years.

  15. #19065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyDwm  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate your response. I see some ads on various sites but apparently some AMPs leave ads up after they close their doors.
    Some of these crappy sites leave ads up indefinitely and some will repost ads periodically even if they were originally posted years ago. They do this to make it seem like they have more traffic than they really do. Totally worthless.

    Sites like Rubmaps depend on users to report when a place closes but navigation isn't the best and sometimes few people see it after reviews stop coming in for it.

    So far, the only sites I've found with reliably current ads are Skipthegames, Adultsearch, Adultlook, Bodyrubsmap, and Bedpage. The last two sites also have a lot of fake ads though. If anyone has found other sites with a significant number of AMP ads, please post them. It's been a real pain since we started loosing some of the better sites.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape